Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 39
  1. #1
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    4,705

    Default And the winner of Royal Rumble 2013, is...

    Follow us on Social Media





    Brock

    Brock is a possibility if they decide to set up Rock vs Brock for Wrestlemania, can see Brock attacking Rock after he beats Punk for the belt at WM. Depends what happens with that angle I guess.

    Wade Barrett is an interesting pick. He needs more momentum though IMO. He's due to win one down the line, but maybe not this year.

    edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

  2. #2
    www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    DesiRulez
    Posts
    46,610

    Default

    when rock & punk fighting for wwe championship ? in which ppv - date ?

  3. #3
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Y2J for sure will win this time


    Quote Originally Posted by KottU View Post
    when rock & punk fighting for wwe championship ? in which ppv - date ?
    Royal Rumble 2013 January



    It's Clobberin Time

  4. #4
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In my private jet
    Posts
    5,553

    Default

    I want Y2J to win but if between these 2 guys it has to be Brock lesnar


    •°·._.•β€$ţ ɨɲ ţh€ ώ๏яℓď•._.·°•


    On Vacation

    ✪ƒєєℓ ƒяєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

    ΄*•.Έ Έ.•*΄


  5. #5
    dR Dazzler www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    2,076

    Default

    the winner of Royal Rumble 2013 is Santino Morella





    RISE ABOVE HATE


  6. #6
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Wade Barrett or y2j
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  7. #7
    Banned www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,182

    Default

    Santino Marella

  8. #8
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,762

    Default

    my pick is cena



  9. #9
    Coolbie www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Wijk bij Duurstede, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    Wade Barrett or y2j
    Agree, hopefully Y2J but i wouldn`t mind if Wade Barrett wins because he is awesome!


    I am the best in the world at what i do.

  10. #10
    Coolbie www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    1,382

    Default

    Hoping for Y2J too. He was sooo entertaining to watch the last month or so before he "left"
    Respect

  11. #11
    Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    Posts
    2,485

    Default

    Y2J may win But as you have predicted in ur previous threads that Cena vs Punk TLC match will have a stipulation that 'If Cena loses he won't challenge Punk' so He should win RR so that he can challenge the Rock and Punk will have his rematch clause so it can be a triple threat.
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  12. #12
    Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jeddah
    Posts
    7,945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller. View Post
    Y2J may win
    But as you have predicted in ur previous threads that Cena vs Punk TLC match will have a stipulation that 'If Cena loses he won't challenge Punk' so
    He should win RR so that he can challenge the Rock and Punk will have his rematch clause so it can be a triple threat.
    Awesome


    AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

    We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

  13. #13
    Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Germany <3
    Posts
    5,352

    Default

    My pick goes for Y2J oder Wade Barrett

  14. #14
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    y2j or brock or anyone is ok i just hope cena won't win


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  15. #15
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    wade barret or jericho would be my picks

    but knowing wwe

    cena will win by throwing all the opponents out with his pinky finger

  16. #16
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Enigma View Post
    wade barret or jericho would be my picks

    but knowing wwe

    cena will win by throwing all the opponents out with his pinky finger
    agree, but I so hope, that this doesn't happen.
    maybe they don't make cena win, because he has already won the Rumble and WWE tries not to make anybody win more then once in the last years

    maybe The Miz would be an interesting choice, because he has a history with The Rock at WM two years ago when he was WWE champ, so this is a great choice imo





  17. #17
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DonBoromir View Post
    agree, but I so hope, that this doesn't happen.
    maybe they don't make cena win, because he has already won the Rumble and WWE tries not to make anybody win more then once in the last years

    maybe The Miz would be an interesting choice, because he has a history with The Rock at WM two years ago when he was WWE champ, so this is a great choice imo
    yea i could live with the miz winning too i add him to my list too

  18. #18
    Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    GREECE
    Posts
    1,453

    Default

    THE UNDERTAKER WILL WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!(no he won't,but he will make a surprize return)
    I would like to see the MIZ.I will tell you for sure after TLC.


    21-1 time to riot

  19. #19
    Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Espaρa/Spain
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Ryback or Cena , I wnat that The Miz wins ......... or Batista !!!

  20. #20
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Enigma View Post
    yea i could live with the miz winning too i add him to my list too
    Quote Originally Posted by Undertakergreece View Post
    I would like to see the MIZ.I will tell you for sure after TLC.
    Quote Originally Posted by andrexwwe View Post
    Ryback or Cena , I want that The Miz wins ......... or Batista !!!
    nice, that you share my opinion
    but seriously, batista??? It would be a great surprise, but I don't believe this happens





 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •