Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default Who Will Replace Ryback on Team Foley?

Follow us on Social Media

WWE.COM: Who Will Replace Ryback on Team Foley?

Santino Marella

As we’ve noted before, the former U.S. Champion is a goofball, but he’s a pretty efficient goofball, and only a couple of months removed from a lengthy run as United States Champion. The Italian Stallion seems out of place, at least on paper, nestled among the likes of WWE Tag Team Champions Kane & Daniel Bryan, Randy Orton and Intercontinental Champion Kofi Kingston, but Santino tends to thrive when the odds are stacked against him. Remember, this is the Superstar who came an inch away from defeating Alberto Del Rio in the final two of the 2011 Royal Rumble Match, and took Daniel Bryan to the woodshed before falling short of the World Heavyweight Championship in the 2012 SmackDown Elimination Chamber Match. That’s the kind of Superstar who could swing the outcome of an anything-goes contest like a Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Tag Team Match. Of course, if Foley’s not nuts about Santino, he could always go with The Milan Miracle’s tanner half …

Zack Ryder

The bro in “Co-Bro” had himself a marquee moment at Survivor Series last year when he crashed the U.S. Title Match and basked in the glow of the Empire State faithful. Granted, The Ultimate Broski had a rough start to 2012 thanks to Kane (this could be a potential red flag in terms of recruitment since The Devil’s Favorite Demon is part of Team Foley as well), but he bounced back emphatically after that. In recent months he won two Battle Royals, laid down a gutsy challenge for the U.S. Title at Night of Champions and threw his hat in the Tag Team Titles picture alongside Santino. In other words, he’s as hungry as ever, and fellow Long Islander Foley would be wise to consider Ryder’s services in completing his team.

Oh by the way, that big Survivor Series moment last year? It occurred at the expense of none other than Dolph Ziggler. Perhaps Long Island Iced-Z would like to put another licking on his longtime riv

Brodus Clay

Ryback leaves a hole in the powerhouse department, and while Kane can be called upon to pack a wallop, he’s just as likely to beat up Daniel Bryan these days as he is to attack his opposition. Team Foley needs a bruiser without baggage, so why not recruit the only rompin’, stompin’ Funkasaurus in captivity? Big Brodus hasn’t had a chance to show his muscle in team contests yet, but we know from his lengthy winning streak throughout 2012 that The Funky One is a tough foe to topple. And with none of Team Ziggler’s members approaching the prodigious size of Clay, he could prove to be the difference-maker when the final bell tolls.

Tyson Kidd

We’re admitted fans of Tyson Kidd here at WWE.com, but there’s a pretty good reason for that: The Hart Dungeon Padawan is one of WWE’s most unpredictable, dynamic Superstars, and it’s difficult to argue otherwise once you’ve seen him compete. A blend of Best-There-Is-style technical efficiency and daredevil high-flying, the Calgary, Alberta, native poses a tough test for any Superstar who faces him (consider the wins Kidd owns over no less a creature than the mighty Tensai). Kidd’s last big moment was at Money in the Bank 2012, where he competed for the World Heavyweight Championship contract. He came within a hair’s breadth of capturing the briefcase (He also gave Ziggler quite a run for his money, powerbombing The Showoff off the side of a ladder — in midair — and somehow maneuvering it so Ziggler landed face-first on the canvas. OMG!). What Kidd lacks in size, he makes up for in almost everything else. He fears no one and will stop at nothing to achieve victory. Sounds like a pretty appealing option to us; perhaps The Hardcore Legend will agree.

The Miz

Now here’s an interesting possibility. The Awesome One is a giant pain in everyone’s rear end, especially Team Foley member — and reigning Intercontinental Champ — Kofi Kingston. But Miz is a man without a country at the moment, having unceremoniously ditched what was then–Team Punk on Raw last week. He was replaced by Wade Barrett in the final hours of CM Punk & Paul Heyman’s stewardship of the team, so getting him back on that squad is off the table, but who’s to say Foley can’t find a place in his heart for the garrulous former WWE Champion? Miz is coming off rough October following his loss of the Intercontinental Title, but the man can still go, as witnessed by his (ultimately unsuccessful) shellacking of Sheamus on Raw.

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

I'm predicting what I call the "6'th man finish", which is that Miz is the last man on Team Foley and he turns out to be working with Team Ziggler and he screws over Team Foley. Foley said he wanted to have a match with Miz about a year ago, and this is an opportunity to set it up, but even if they don't, it's a good finish.

I wouldn't be surprised if Team Foley won, though, especially if Punk goes over.

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

The Miz

It's Clobberin Time

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

None of these guys will foley will replace and he will fight

•°·._.•β€$ţ ɨɲ ţh€ ώ๏яℓď•._.·°•

On Vacation

✪ƒєєℓ ƒяєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

´*•.¸ ¸.•*´

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

The Miz Or Foley

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

dR Dazzler www.desirulez.net

Zack Ryder or Foley

RISE ABOVE HATE

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

MIz or Foley
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Miz.
    Respect

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

kidd is nice option i want eagerly want this guy he is amazing athletic

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

The Miz. He will turn face and go after the WWE championship after SS.

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

the miz ofc

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013