Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Smile dR Present dR *SmackDown* Episode No.6

Follow us on Social Media

Welcome to dR *SmackDown*

Opening Segment:

(The show starts and the cameras goes backstage and there was PX and Undertakergreece are speaking)

(Px is talking to Undertakergreece)
    PX - Are you ready to compete tonight??
    UntertakerGreece - Hell yeah and I had to wait so long for my debut and now after it I could compete
    every week. I love it.
    PX - Nice, That's Good to here after the whole trouble with Angel, I'm always glad to hear things like that
    Undertakergreece - If you need me just say anything will be there.
    PX - I guess I have decide who is on my Team I will announce it....
    (Randy comes to PX and interrupts him)
    Randy - You cant be serious. I have to defend my Title every week now.
    come on that's not fair dude.
    PX - mmmh first I'm not a dude I'm your Boss....
    Randy - Sorry
    Px - Second, don't interrupt me again. I will be Nice to you, you don't have to defend your Title Today
    Randy - Thanks. So that means I get a Day off??
    PX - I didn't say that. See a need a Man to back up Undertakergreece Tonight.
    Randy - Ok. Against whom?
    PX - Undertakergreece you will be facing the who you interfered in his match at HIAC and he would like to get some revenge on you tonight so you will be facing the WHC Prohoundred, And Randy310 you will be facing the guy who you injured and make him take a week vacation your top rival at the moment TheLegendKiller and this will be the main even for tonight so go get ready for your match both of you.

Nepali Keta vs Moaz333

Finish: Pinfall

Finisher: Codebreaker

Discerption: This was a pretty sweet match between the two, And as the match starts as Moaz333 was trying to lock up with NK but than Nepali Keta kicks Moaz333 and than punch him in the face, Fast forward......Nepali Keta is domnating the match and Moaz on the ground Nepali Keta gives him a punch after a punch and than Nepali Keta picks Moaz and put him on the corner and Nepali is trying to hit the closeline on Moaz but he counters and kicks Nepali in the face and than he gives him a closeline of his own and he goes for the pin 1...2.... and Nepali kicks out, Fast forward....Moaz is in control this time of Neplai and this time Nepali is on the ground and Moaz goes for the top rope and tries to hit the leg drop and he gets i't and Moaz goes for the pin 1.....2..... and Nepali kicks out, Fast forward.... Moaz is still domnating and Nepai is the ground and Moaz does the same thing as Nepali efore as he is giving him a punch after puch and than he picks him and put him on the corner and than give hi a shoulder block after a shoulder block and after Moaz stoped and Moaz was getting ready to throw Nepali to the other corner Nepali slaped Moaz in the face and Moaz got angry and started punching Nepai and after Moaz stopped Nepali got up and spit in Moaz's face and than Moaz got more angry and started to hit Nepali with a punch after punch and the ref started counting 1...2....3.....4 and than the ref tried to get Moaz off Nepali and when the ref wasn't looking Nepai gave a thump to the eye on Moaz and than the ref left Moaz and Nepali givin the codebreaker on Moaz and going for the pin 1.....2......3 and the match ends in a cheap way for Nepali Keta

(EidenA$$hole stands in the Ring Nataliya has her hand on his shoulder)

Eiden - The last Maches doesn't Count. hemafekho?? InvisbleOne??? Who are they???b
    but Honestly now Dr Universe I was sick in my first match with InvisbleOne and hemafekho
    and on the second Match with InvisibleOne I had compassion for that little prick. I mean
    that was the best day of his Life. He was in the Ring with a Future Hall of Famer so I let him win.
    but now is the Fun over, no more playing, no more compassion, no more roll up Victory's against me.
    I just want one More Match (Crowd starts to chant: One More Match, One More Match)
    (Dr Prince Music hits and the match starts between the two)

DR Prince vs EidenA$$hole( with Natalija at ringside)

finish: Pinfall

Finisher: Roll Up

Description: A great match between the two, The match starts with both wrestlers locking up but at the end Eiden got the advantage and starts to laugh and taunt the crowd, Fast forward....... And Eiden is still having the advantage over DR Prince and starts to kick him and give him a punch after punch and Eiden Taunts for the crowd again and DR Prince tries to get some advantage and he goes for the small package and the ref counts 1....2.... and Eiden kicks out and than Eiden kicks DR Prince in the head and he goes for the pin 1....2..... and DR Prince kicks out, Fast forward.......DR Prince is on the ground and Eiden on the top rope and he tries to get the Kenton Bomb and he gets i't and he goes for the pin and 1.....2...... and DR Prince kicks out, And now Eiden is getting to hit his finisher the Mic Check and tries i't but DR Prince counters and he goes for the SOS and the pin 1....2..... and Eiden kicks out, And DR Prince now goes for the corner and taunts that he will hit his finisher the trouble in paradise but Natalija comes up and starts argue with DR Prince and DR Prince argue back and as Eiden was trying to hit DR Prince from behind but DR Prince saw the attack and he avoided i't and Eiden hit Natalija instead and DR Prince took advantage of the situation and did a roll up on Eiden and the ref counts with DR Prince full body on Eiden 1.....2.....3 and DR Prince gets the win and looks very happy, But Eiden gets out of the ring angry with Natalija and DR Prince keeps celebrating in the ring.

(After The Match Eiden is angry and tries to destroy the backstage set. When Josh Mathews came by for an Interview)

JM - Eiden do you have a second? That was your 3rd or 4th Lost in a Row, How do you feel about it?
    (Eiden just stares at him)
    JM - you lost against IncincibleOne,hemafekho and Dr Prince, Do you think you having a losing Streak??
    (Eiden just stares at him, again)
    JM - and the Funny thing is you lost every time with a roll up. Do you...
    (Eiden interupts Josh Mathews)
    Eiden - Josh, how much do you weight??
    JM - I dont know maybe 120...
    (Eiden graps Josh and throws him into the Set and it crashes. Eiden start to beat on Josh)
    Eiden - Never talk to me like that again. Never talk to me like that again. Did you hear me??

Jermaine vs DZSharma

Finish: Submission

finisher: Walls Of Jericho

Winner: Jermaine

Description: Great match between the two wrestlers, First Jericho hits the enzuigiri and he goes for the pin 1....2.... and DZSharma Kicks out, And than DZSharma hits the jumping DDT on Jermaine and he goes for the pin 1....2.... and Jermaine kicks out, And the match continues both wrestlers are on the ground and than both wrestlers get up and DZSharma tries to go for the Zig Zag but Jermaine Counters and Jermaine tries to hit enzuigiri again but DZSharma counters and DZSharma is trying to go for the Jumping DDT again but before DZSharma could hit i't Jermaine reverse i't into the Walls Of Jericho and he role DZSharma on his stomach and DZSharma is trying to get the ropes and he almost got i't but Jermaine picks up DZSharma and put him in the submission in the middle of the ring, And Jermaine make the walls of Jericho even more powerful and DZSharma doesn't have any choice but to tap out and Jermaine gets the win over DZSharma.

Interview:

Interviewer: Hello ladies and gentleman and please welcome the WHC Prohundred and the number one contender for the thread title ThelegendKiller, I want to get your thoughts on what are you both gonna do in the main event tonight?
    TheLegendKiller: First and foremost i would like to say i'm happy that pro predators got back as we both are having a different feuds with other wrestlers at the moment but i would like congrats for my good friend for winning the WH title at HIAC, And as for the teams we are facing tonight i don't know anything about Undertakergreece i believe my partner problem but Randy310 he is the one who injured me and put me out of action for a long month and tonight i will get some peace of revenge and i'm gonna enjoy beating the hell out of him tonight,
    Prohoundred: Well thanks for the congrats man, i'm gonna say i'm glad that i'm back with my good friend TheLegendKiller to beat a punch of nobody's and Undertakergreece i'm gonna make you pay tonight for interfering at my match at HIAC and i don't like to win by cheating and my mouth still tastes bad for someone like you interfering, And what about this we should drink something after i retain my title and you win the thread championship,
    Thelegendkiller: that would be great, let just what have for now and maybe have a drink after the show for the big momentum we are gonna tonight,
    Prohoundred: I'ts a done deal than, (And the pro predators end wit the interview)

main event: pro predators vs randy310 & undertakergreece

finish:

winner:

Commentary: josh matthews and JBL with the tag team champions the thread destroyers

description: Awesome match between the two team, the match starts with both undertakergreece and thelegendkiller in the ring, and undertakergreece starts with a big boot to the face and he goes for the pin 1...2.. and Thelegendkiller kicks out,
    JM: Oh what a big boot,
    JBL: Yeah i'm pretty surprised that he kicked that way,
    JM: Wel TD i want to get your thoughts on who is going to win the match,
    Insideout: We don't care who is going to win, we are here to find some weaknesses in both teams that's why we are here and that's why are the TTC,
    Fast forward....... Prohoundred is in the ring with Randy310 and they start to hit each other with big punches until Prohoundred got advantage and than he pushed Rand310 to the ropes and giving him the dropkick and Prohoundred goes for the pin 1....2.... and Randy310, Fast forward...... Prohoundred is on the top rope with Randy310 and Prohoundred is trying to hit the suplex and he gets i't and he goes for the pin 1...2.... and UndertakerGreece breaks the pin and than thellegendkiller comes in and starts to fight with undertakergreece and they keep this outside of the ring at the announce and after the fought a little bit Thelegendkiller throw undertakergreece on he TD IO and EidenA$$hole,
    JM: Oh look TD are down, do you think this was on purpose from Thelegendkiller JBL?
    JBL: i don't know but i believe that thelegendkiller wanted to send a message, Fast forward........ This time Randy310 and thelegendkiller are in the ring and they hitting each other and than thelegendkiller throw Randy310 to the rope and thelegendkiller is trying to hit the closeline but randy310 avoids i't and thelegendkiller now is trying to go for an elbow but Randy310 still avoids i't and the both wrestlers had the same thing in mind and they given a closeline to each and they are both on the ground,
    JM: Damn what a clash from both wrestlers,
    JBL: Look at TD they are getting up wait what are they doing they entered the ring and they started to attack Randy310 and Thelegendkiller, And now prohoundred is trying to help his partner and he is fighting the TD but he couldn't take them down,
    JM: Oh look team Feed Us More are coming to the ring and they are looking directly to the eyes of TD
    , JBL: And look pro predators still got up after all the beating they got, AND Look the three teams are started to figh,
    JM: Yeah, but there is no more time for SD, so everybody thank you for watching and see you on the next week episode of SD

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

Banned www.desirulez.net

And i won again, I am the best in the world

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Nice

It's Clobberin Time

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Nice Randy310) LegendKiller this was just a taste of what you are going to get this SS

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Awesome Little Late And At The Start PX Say He Want To Announce It His Team But Not Announced

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Nice Show!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Moaz333 View Post
    Awesome Little Late And At The Start PX Say He Want To Announce It His Team But Not Announced
    And if you can see PX good interupted before he finished his sentence. Maybe he wanted to say I will announce it... next year, for example
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

OOK)great show,the main event ended in a no contest or I got my first loss????

UNDERTAKERgreece)Insideout and Eiden you interefered in my match again.You're in the DEADMAN'S BLACK LIST...
    and that means that soon you will REST IN PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21-1 time to riot

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

Awesome Show I wish this show was little bit longer so I could have RKO'ed Randy310.
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy310 View Post
    Nice Randy310) LegendKiller this was just a taste of what you are going to get this SS
    TLK) My beating will not be a taste for you, I'll make you forget that how to taste and how to smell. My RKO will be the first and last thing that you will ever remember in the hospital.
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Nice one!
    Respect

good really good i love edien/jm segment

i had a match wiz Eiden

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Great show!

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Quote Originally Posted by dR PriNce View Post

i had a match wiz Eiden
    and u won that to :congo:

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Good episode

Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    and u won that to :congo:
    Yes! Yes! Yes!

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

good job