Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default Lata Mangeshkar launches own music label

Follow us on Social Media

On 18 December (2012), Lataji launches her own label at a suburban luxury hotel in Mumbai.

The function would be attended by the whos who of the entertainment and business world including Neeta Ambani , Pandit Jasraj and Hridaynath Mangeshkar.

Speaking on her decision to launch a music label so late in her career Lataji laughed, Ive been toying with the idea for a very long time. But somehow I never got down to doing it, maybe because I was too busy recording and singing to really bother with marketing my music.

Lataji feels this to be the opportune time to launch her own label. I am more or less done with film music and I think film music is done with me. Now is the time to do all the music that Ive always wanted to but never had the time to do.

Speaking nervously on her new venture Lataji says, I dont know how successful it will be. But I do know I want to create a platform for the kind of music I want to do for my fans. I am hopeful theyll want to listen to what I want them to hear.