Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Thumbs up WWE Smackdown House Show Results (11/07/12) Brussels, Belgium

Follow us on Social Media

On the flipside of the WWE Tour of Europe, the Smackdown crew was over in Brussels, Belgium on Wednesday night for a live event at the Vorst Nationaal.

1. Sin Cara & Rey Mysterio d. Prime Time Players

Mysterio and Sin Cara did PTP's signature pose. PTP targeted Sin Cara during this match, the end came with Mysteiro hitting the 619 and Drop Of The Dime to pick up the win for his team.

2. R Truth d. El Local

Truth played with the crowd. Local hit some nice moves during the match but it was Truth coming out the winner after hitting his finisher

Post Match: Local ran up the rampway and Truth followed but was attacked by Miz who came out and cut a promo on how he will regain his intercontinental title

Tony Chimel then asked the crowd to tweet whether or not Ricardo Rodriguez should be allowed at ringside tonight

3. Jack Swagger d. Ted DiBiase

DiBiase came out to a small reaction while Swagger came out to loud boos. A long back and forth match with the end coming after DiBiase jumped off the top rope landing badly on his ankle. Swagger then applied the anklelock and forced DiBiase to tap.

4. Kaitlyn d. Natalya

Quite a good match with both Divas performing some nice moves

5. Randy Orton d. Alberto Del Rio

Del Rio came out to boos mixed in with some cheers. Orton came out and the roof blew off the building as he made his way to the ring with a cocky attitude mocking the signs in the crowd. Rodriguez was allowed to remain at ringside making for some good interference. Del Rio attempted an RKO. Orton then launched into a chain of moves then Rodriguez tried to interfere but Orton countered and hit the RKO on Del Rio and walked away after the match only to return and shake hands with people in the crowd and sign programs

6. Wade Barrett d. Justin Gabriel

Gabriel came out to a small pop while Barrett came out to loud boos. The crowd was not into this match at all. Barrett took the win after hitting The Souvenir

7. Intercontinental Title: Kofi Kingston d. Miz

Miz came out to a mix of boos and cheers while Kingston came out to a loud pop. Kingston won after hitting Trouble In Paradise.

8. World Heavyweight Title: Sheamus d. Show via DQ

Sheamus was eager to get the match started. Both men hit their signature moves and Sheamus then went for The Brogue Kick but Show pulled referee Charles Robinson in front of him prompting him to call for the bell.

Post Match: Show went for the KO Punch but Sheamus countered and hit The Brogue Kick

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Thanks, Swagger finally got a win, to another jobber but still xD Hopefully Swagger will get a big push and Dibiase wil also get a push. Like the Barrett vs. Gabriel match!

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

swagger returned

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    Thanks, Swagger finally got a win, to another jobber but still xD Hopefully Swagger will get a big push and Dibiase wil also get a push. Like the Barrett vs. Gabriel match!