Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Thumbs up WWE Raw House Show Results (11/07/12) Belfast, N. Ireland

Follow us on Social Media

WWE Raw, after a show in Glasgow, Scotland the previous night, traveled to Belfast Ireland for yet another event at The Odyssey Arena

1. Santino Marella & Brodus Clay d. Primo & Epico

Fun match with kids going nuts for Santino and Marella & Clay picked up the victory after hitting a Cobra/Splash combination.

2. Michael McGillicutty d. Tensai

Tensai received a decent reaction although you could hear a pin drop during McGillicutty's entrance. Tensai took a powerslam and McGillicutty rolled him up to pick up the win

3. Divas Title: Eve d. AJ & Layla

Eve tried to run away then tried to persuade someone to team with her. They did the usual spot with AJ winning then Vickie re-starting the match. There were loud boos from the crowd then Eve hit her finisher on AJ to retain

4. John Cena d. Dolph Ziggler

A loud "You Can't Wrestle" chant erupted during this match directed towards Cena who responded by putting together a chain wrestling sequence which ended with a monkey flip on Ziggler out of the corner. The ref took a huge bump. Vickie then came out and tried to hit Cena with the MITB briefcase but AJ came out and took the briefcase away and Vickie ended up on her knees in front of Cena eliciting a "Vickie Sucks" chant from the crowd. Cena and AJ had a moment, Ziggler came to and got nailed with the briefcase by AJ and hit with an AA from Cena to pick up the win.

[INTERMISSION]

5. US Title: Antonio Cesaro d. Zack Ryder

Good solid match with Cesaro picked up the win by hitting The Neutralizer but the crowd didn't care for either guy

6. Team Hell No d. Team Rhodes Scholars

Superb tag match with Sandow screaming like a girl. Kane delivered the chokeslam to Rhodes. Bryan then tagged himself in tossing Sandow over the top rope followed by Kane and applying the No Lock on Rhodes to pick up win for Team Hell No

Post Match: Bryan and Kane did their whole arguing segment only on this night they did have a hug it out moment.

7. Ryback d. CM Punk via DQ

The crowd launched into an "ECW" chant directed to Punk and Heyman and there was a twitter vote to make this a title match. Ryback dominated most of the match then ran into the turnbuckle. Heyman at one point summoned all the heels out to attack Ryback until Kane and John Cena came out to help. Ryback delivered Shell Shocked to Punk and Cena left without a confrontation with Ryback

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Thanks for the info.

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

for the info Great show

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013