Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Default Please more activity

Follow us on Social Media

It cant be that everyone wants Titles or title shots when just a handful of people are active. The only guys I see Feuding, trash talkin or being active in the Game are:

EidenA$$hole, Insideout, Enigma, Randy310, Legendkiller, The InvincibleOne, Hemafekho(Sorry if I spell it wrong) Undertakergreece (could be more for WHC Contender)

The rest isnt there. Some people didnt even Know who the US Title Holder is becasue there is simply no activity. So please do something for it and not only scream for title shot at the right moment.

If I missed someone to mention in that List please forgive me and please share your thoughts!!!!
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Moderator www.desirulez.net

Yup, nobody is comming after me as the current champion wich means if i beat insideout on our return fight i have no #1 contender it's always me challenging other people it's almost like nobody wants a chance to try and take my title wich means it will just be me vs insideout every week..

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

You didn`t mention me, i am active. But still there aren`t many people who want to feud(who aren`t feuding already) and not many who are good at it. Next to that i don`t like some reactions people make so i`d rather be quiet.

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

I think some people don't really know what to say in a fued/trash talkin. When I joined I was very unsure but I got right into it after a few posts So if u scared not doinh it good or right, why don't you just try? And if you do it wrong we won't rip your head off (We will only do that if we meet inside the ring )

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

I understand that every one has their personal life also but they don't even notify that they will be inactive for 2weeks or they don't even tell that they will come less online nowadays!
    -First 3 weeks, Prohundred was active but he ain't active anymore, PERFECTION? YES just made their team and DZsharma didn't even knew that DRW wrestling is going on. dRboi only comes to post Raw, SD or Impact! No more Natalija!
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller. View Post
    I understand that every one has their personal life also but they don't even notify that they will be inactive for 2weeks or they don't even tell that they will come less online nowadays!
    -First 3 weeks, Prohundred was active but he ain't active anymore, PERFECTION? YES just made their team and DZsharma didn't even knew that DRW wrestling is going on. dRboi only comes to post Raw, SD or Impact! No more Natalija!
    Yeah but I dont talk about personal Life, of course everyone has a personal Life but here are so many guys everyday online but doing nothing in DRW but want to be always used in title matches or the episodes etc.

Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    Yeah but I dont talk about personal Life, of course everyone has a personal Life but here are so many guys everyday online but doing nothing in DRW but want to be always used in title matches or the episodes etc.
    OHyea! and than they say that 'Poor Show cause I wasn't booked' (I once did But now I am not like that ).
    What I Have Achieved

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

You could add more names to it ...... Komani and Jermaine they are there when they are online . I know Komani is not much but my point is he posts when he is online unlike others

Abt others if you want a title or matches and even win them you need to prove that you deserve it . I dnt vote for any inactive member even if they are my friends only Natalija cause she is our manger and I forced her into this . Also cause Brogue doesn't needs my vote to win cause she is already popular lol

It's Clobberin Time

Moderator www.desirulez.net

Inactive members (no posts's in active for 2 weeks) should not get a title shot or if there defending champ they forefit there title

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

I am Coming Everyday And Posting Here In DRW ..............I am Active In DRW

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Moaz333 View Post
    yeah..

how come they forgot team: Feed Us More

yeah..

Because you guys aren`t very active.. You do post but here but not very much
    Just an example: on the topic where you guys are being mocked by much people because of the name Feed Us More you almost don`t respond. No offense guys

I am the best in the world at what i do.

I guess we have a different definition of activity. I know you are every day online and posts. You are making Awesome Smilies like no one else I know, but you are not active in Feuds, trash talk or promos

Quote Originally Posted by dR PriNce View Post
    yeah..

Thtas my point you both are kind of active but doing no promos or feuds

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    Because you guys aren`t very active.. You do post but here but not very much
    Just an example: on the topic where you guys are being mocked by much people because of the name Feed Us More you almost don`t respond. No offense guys
    They only reply feed us more

Ok I get it thats your team name ...... Ryback says that too and how many titles he has or he will have in future

It's Clobberin Time

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

eiden you said undertakergreece(could be more for whc cotender). I didn't understand.positive or not

21-1 time to riot

Quote Originally Posted by Undertakergreece View Post
    eiden you said undertakergreece(could be more for whc cotender). I didn't understand.positive or not
    I named you in the active List its positve but Like I said its could be more for an WHC Contender

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

we don't talk

we are only here to fight

Quote Originally Posted by dR PriNce View Post
    we don't talk

we are only here to fight

To Fight and Eat*
    What I Have Achieved

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'll admit, I could be more active. However, I still got a rematch for the WHC title against PRO awaiting. Will try to make the run-up towards that fight more interesting by tweeting etc. Can't really do more than that
    Respect

Banned www.desirulez.net

look look look, who is talking about inactive I am always here, why aren't I on the list?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast