Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Question Will JR Join Cole & Lawler?, Big Dates for CM Punk Soon

Follow us on Social Media

- With Jerry Lawler returning on Monday's RAW, The Wrestling Observer reports that there has been talk of doing a three-man announce team with Lawler, Jim Ross and Michael Cole. The decision will come down to what Vince McMahon wants and at last word, he had not made that decision yet.

- WWE Champion CM Punk will once again make history if he leaves the November 19th Survivor Series pay-per-view as champion. November 20th will mark Punk's official one year anniversary as WWE Champion. If he holds the title until then, he will be the first person to last a full calendar year with the title since John Cena's reign in 2006.

If Punk holds the title until Monday, November 26th then he will pass Randy Savage's reign of 371 days. If he makes it until Wednesday, December 5th then he will pass John Cena's 380 day reign. Once Punk passes that reign of Cena's, he will have been the longest reigning WWE Champion since Hulk Hogan's reign 1984-1988 reign.

Moderator www.desirulez.net

I hope JR does join the announce team again but i don't think he will... also cm punk i think will beat cena's #1 record which is 380 days that's my prediction and he will lose it at the RR

dR www.desirulez.net

CM Punk - Best In The World will pass John Cen'as reign as WWE Champion! And them lose it to The Rock at Royal Rumble...

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by The Enigma View Post
    I hope JR does join the announce team again but i don't think he will... also cm punk i think will beat cena's #1 record which is 380 days that's my prediction and he will lose it at the RR
    I fully agree on this. I hope that they will have those 3 on commentary and i also think Punk will beat Cena his record and will lose at the RR to The Rock.

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Cm punk will break cena's reign

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013