Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Default ★★ dR Impact Episode 5 ★★

Follow us on Social Media

To

(The Show starts Backstage with Angel talking with Thread Destroyers and the 3 masked Guys in her office)
    Angel - Awesome Guys that was exactly what I wanted. I hope Px will suffer now.
    and guys please repeat...
    (PX comes through the door)
    PX - I knew all the time that you are not so innocent like you allways act. Do you really want war??
    It could end bad for
    Angel - Yes I want war.
    PX - Thats no problem, you can have it at Survivor Survivour Series. Your team against my Team
    Btw who are these masked clowns anyway??
    Angel - Actually it was a suprise but now I got what I want so guys unmasked yourself
    (Its Komani, Prohnundred and RooftopRKO)
    Angel - Looks pretty bad for you, doesnt it? Who you gonna choose for you team?
    PX - I will form my Team at Raw/SD and then we will see who wins
    But one Guy I already picked.
    Angel - Who is it
    PX - You looking at him
    (Angel is shocked and PX leaves the Impact Zone)

(Open fight night starts with Legendkiller standing in the Ring)
    TLK - I've heard this night is open fight night. So I wanna use that oportunity to call someone.
    I wanna fight Hemafeko because at dR HIAC I couldn't brawl him, it was stopped by the officials and Impact is right place to fight him because I want no-one to stop me and him brawling and fighting each other. I want him in a No Hold Barred Match!
    (hemafekho music hits)
    hemafekho - Big mistake bro. watch what you wish for because this wish will come true now.

Legendkiller vs. hemafekho
    Finish – Pinfall
    Finisher – RKO
    Winner: Legendkiller

Description – Awesome match between both superstars . TLK hits backbreaker . 1…….2 Hemafekho kicks out . Hemafekho hits DDT 1…..2…… TLK kicks out . Action continus both men are on the top rope . Hemafekho hits a suplex from the top Rope ……1…….2……. TLK Rolls over and pins him . 1……2…. Hemafekho kicks out . Hemafekho picks him up for GTS but TLK converts it into a RKO in mid air . 1……2………3 . TLK wins

(Feed Us more stands in the Ring)
    Prince - Maybe we lost at HiaC but we wont give up. We are still Hungry and we wont be satisfied till we have theTitle in our Hands.
    Moaz - Right, we wont stop until then and even then we will still want more.
    Prince - Yeah, DRW is like a All you can eat Restaurant, our opponents are the Meals and PX and Angel are the astonished Owners
    who cant believe that someone can eat that much. (Crowd start to chant FEED US MORE, FEED US MORE)
    Moaz - But for today we will be satisfied with an appetizer. Perfection?YES! We call you out

FeedUSMore Vs. Perfection?YES!
    Finish – Pinfall
    Finisher - Pedigree
    Winner: Feed us more

Description – Dz Sharma starts the match with Moaz333 . Dz sharma hits the brain buster . 1….2….Moaz333 kicks out . Moaz333 hits German suplex on Dz Sharma .1……2….. DZSharma kicks out . Match continues Moaz is being assaulted by both DzSharma and DrBoss outside the ring . Prince comes and saves him . Boss tries to take out prince too but he irish whips him into the steel steps . He throws Dz Sharma back to the ring . Moaz is up he goes back too . Match continues , Moaz tags Prince . Prince hits the spine buster on Boss . Dz Sharma enters and hits Ziz-Zag on Prince . Moaz enters and hits AA on Dz Sharma . Prince is up he hits a pedigeree on Dr Boss for a 3 count . Winner Team Feed us more .

Backstage:
    (Angel talks to her Team again)
    Angel - Looks like PX is serious now. Damn now we have to change the Plan. Komani, Prohundred
    I know you 2 have a Rivalry right now but that has to wait. We have to beat PX'S Team at Survivor Series
    so please be professional till SS and work as a Team. Insideout, Eiden you will coordinate the Team that everything
    will be fine. Insideout you want to call somebody out?? do it now!!

(Insideout goes in the Ring)

Insideout - I fought everybody here, I fought young Guys, Legends, Champions and wannabes. So I see myself kind of a Legend here who has nothing to proof anymore. I'm The Dr Champion and I'm one half of the Tag Team Champions, so who should I call out....
    (Insideout starts to think)
    I would like to give this oppertunity to a local star . So that he can fight the biggest star once in his life and make his unsuccessful and unworthy life worth living and tell this story to his grandsons that once he fought the man himself Insideout . He would die and write on his grave Local Star 1990-2060 The guy who once fought Insideout

Insideout Vs. Local Wrestler
    Finish – Pinfall
    Finisher – 3 Spears
    Winner – Insideout

Description – The bell rings . Insideout offers a handshake to the local wrestler . Local wrester gives his hand too but Insideout refuses and mocks him . He irish whips Local wrestler to the ring and hits a spear while he comes back to him . 1…….2……. Insideout leaves the pin . He helps him get into his feet and then hit another spear .1……2……… again Insideout leaves the pin . The third spear . 1…….2……..3 Insideout wins .

(Eiden Stands in the Ring to call someone out. the crowd Boo's)
    Eiden - Shut up when I talk you ignorant People, I trying to do my Job here or do you see me booing you when you guys flip burgers at McDonalds or what ever you do for living.
    I call out WWEHustler. I wasnt ready last Week. its impossible that he defeated me and it wont happen again. Believe me I'm 100% now and I will beat your through the Ring tonight. and Btw your cheap role up victory last week doesnt count. So eetter check your health insurance and make sure your Family will be save because after my Canadian Destroyer will hit you, you will never be able to work again.
    Come on little boy I'm waiting for you

EidenA$$hole Vs. Invinscibleone
    Finish – Referee reverses the decision
    Finisher – Roll-up
    Winner: Invinscibleone

Description – Awesome match between both opponents . Eidena$$hole hits the drop kick and Invinscibleone goes out of the ring . The match continues outside the ring while ref counts . Invinsibleone throws Eidena$$hole into the crowds . Ref is up to 5 count . He goes in to and assaults . Ref is on 7 count . Invinsibleone comes back to the ring . Eidena$$hole also makes it on 9 count . Match Continues . Invinsible one locks him into the No Lock . Eidena$$hole tries to escape but he can’t so he crawls to the ropes and he reaches . Eidena$$hole hits the Mic Check 1…….2…….. Invinsible one kicks out . Invinsible one rolls-him up 1……..2….. EIndena$$hole reverses it into his own roll up . 1………..2…….. He cathes his tighta and also holds the ropes …….3. Eidena$$hole wins . He celebrates . Referee sees the reply on the Titantron and reverses his decision . Invinscibleone wins and celebrates while Eidena$$hole leaves the ring in anger .
    Backstage

(Natalija and Brogue Girl are shown brawling . Sheamus comes and separates Brogue girl whil Thread Destroyers come and separate Natalija .)
    Natalija – Leave me I’ll kill that b*** .
    Brogue Girl – Believe me I wish to kill you more than you want me too .
    Natalija – Carry my title till SS cause it will be mine again .
    Brogue Girl – See you at SS then .

(Enigma Stands in the Ring)

Enigma - Do you know what I cant stand Dr Universe? When someone Talks crap about me behind my back (Crowd start to boooo) I know, I know. You guys hate that too but here in the Impact Zone is the perfect place to settle things like that. I've heard that someone in the Locker Room things I'm suck and that my Matches suck too. But Trash Talking in the Backsage Area is for losers and We arent Losers right creatures??? (The Creatures of the Night starts to cheer) Me and him had already a Thriple Threat Match with EidenA$$hole but now I want him in a one on one Match. So Nepali Keta get your A$$ out of here, so I can beat the hell out of you

Enigma Vs. Nepali Keta (No Dq)
    Finish – Pinfall
    Finisher – Swonton Bomb
    Winner – The Enigma

Description – Match of the Night so far . Weapons got introduced early in this match as Keta went out of the ring and brought a steel Chair . But he couldn’t connect he got a drop kick from Enigma as a result of which he falled on the chair .1……..2 …….. Keta kicks out . Match continues both are outside the ring . Keta gets the ring bell and knocks Enigma out with it . He throws him back into the ring . 1…….2…… Enigma kicks out . Keta hits the spine buster on the steel chair .1…….2……… Enigma kicks out again . He taunts him for the Codebreaker . Enigma doches it and Keta falls back first on the steel chair . Enigma goes on the top Rope and hits the Swonton bomb . 1…..2………3 Enigma wins .

Main Event

(Undertakergreece stands in the Ring)

Undertakergreece - Now I want to choose my opponent for OFN. I want to fight KOMANI. I costed him the WHC.I Chokeslammed him and TOMPSTONED him numerous times.I mocked him and doesn't do anything.So I choose my first match in the DRW company to be against him. this win over the former world champ will give me momentum for the WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP match that I will get soon. So prohundred you better watch this Match, if not you will lose your title quick against the Undead Man. By the way I cant wait till the Belt is mine

Undertakergreece Vs. Komani
    Finish – DQ
    Finisher - Many
    Winner: Undertakergreece*

Description – Awesome match between the former World Champ Komani and Undertakergreece .
    Undertakergreece hit the DDT . 1……..2…….. Komani kicks out . Komani hit the bulldog . 1……2…… Undertakergreece kicked out ….. Match continues . Komani is outside the ring . Undertakergreece comes running and flies out of the ring to take him down but Komani gets away . He hits the ground . Komani assults him . Both man are back in the ring Undertakergreece hits chokeslam on Komani 1………2……. Komani kicks out . Komani locks the anaconda vice on Undertakergreece , but he manages to escape . Undertakergreece picks Komani up for the Lastride Powebomb . Komani gets away and kicks him in the skull . Match continues …….. Double clothesline from both . Both are down . (Angel’s music hit and she is with Eidena$$hole , Insideout . RoofTopRko and Prohundred) . All 4 enter the ring and assault UndertakerGreece . Insideout hits the spear on him . Then prohundred hits 619 followed by Canadian Destroyer from Eidena$$hole . RooftopRko hits the super kick and Komani picks him up for GTS and connects .
    (Dr Angel is laughing . Impact goes off-air looks like Team Dr Angel is finally on the same page forgetting the rivalries between each other in the past )

Awesome episode I beat the hell out of Local Wretler

It's Clobberin Time

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Awesome Episode. Great Team Work again

even if I lo...
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Great show

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    Great show
    you read pretty fast

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Great Episode!

Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    even if I lo...
    Kicked your A$$ again

Banned www.desirulez.net

I lost

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

Great show
    I opened the show One Day I'll close the show (I'll be in the main event)
    I heard Insideout saying that:
    I fought everybody here, I fought young Guys, Legends, Champions and wannabes. So I see myself kind of a Legend here who has nothing to proof anymore
    I/O You called yourself I Legend and for your kind information I am dR's LegendKiller so be ready We'll be meeting soon for the Tag Titles or the DR Title You have fought everybody here? NO, You haven't fought me yet and if I will be in the ring with you I'll beat the hell out of you and hunt you down with a RKO.
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No one noticed that I used there posts for the Promos

No one noticed that I used there posts for the Promos
    I did . BUT hemafekho never said what was written in his reply to my promo? O.o
    What I Have Achieved

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Awesome Show

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

GREAT SHOW!!!! vengeance is coming dr angel team!!!!

21-1 time to riot

you read pretty fast
    Yes i do
    Came online when you guys just had posted it so couldn`t wait to read it

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Quote Originally Posted by Undertakergreece View Post
    GREAT SHOW!!!! vengeance is coming dr angel team!!!!
    For you Team Angel, only friends are allowed to call Dr Angel Team

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller. View Post
    I did . BUT hemafekho never said what was written in his reply to my promo? O.o
    of course I added and wrote stuff to it. You all needed help with your promos
    Last edited by EidenAnderson; 11-08-2012 at 07:08 PM.

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

good show.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller. View Post
    I heard Insideout saying that:
    I/O You called yourself I Legend and for your kind information I am dR's LegendKiller so be ready We'll be meeting soon for the Tag Titles or the DR Title You have fought everybody here? NO, You haven't fought me yet and if I will be in the ring with you I'll beat the hell out of you and hunt you down with a RKO.
    First I ain't Dr champ anymore

And nobody calls me out until I want to be called out

It's Clobberin Time

They're like Aces & Eights

During commercials:

Did you know...
    dR Impact has been the most watched show since its debut, topping both dR RAW and dR Smackdown.

Really, another nice episode
    Respect

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Nice Episode

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

Quote Originally Posted by Komani View Post
    They're like Aces & Eights

During commercials:

Did you know...
    dR Impact has been the most watched show since its debut, topping both dR RAW and dR Smackdown.

Really, another nice episode
    Thanks for that compliment

of course I added and wrote stuff to it. You all needed help with your promos
    Oh It will take time to improve in this but we will definitely improve in doing great promos

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    First I ain't Dr champ anymore

And nobody calls me out until I want to be called out
    I copied the whole quote from the Show, you said it in ur promo that u r Dr Champion and Tag Team Champion
    OH REALLY ? I call anyone who I want to call
    What I Have Achieved

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast