Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Smile ◘ dR ◘ Present ◘ dR ◘ *Raw*◘ Episode ◘ No.6 ◘

Follow us on Social Media

Welcome to Monday Night dR Raw !!!

Opening segment: ( Insideout music hits and he comes in the ring with a mic)

Insideout: i'm pretty sick of everyone saying that i lost my championship i didn't even have to be pinned to lose my championship, so i didn't have any chance of retaining the championship because 5 other men were in the ring and that is not fair for the champion, And i also had another match with DR Boi who i faced at an ambulance match and why is that they are just putting my body on the line for what?!?! to entertain the stupid DR Universe, Anyway i'm here to call out The Enigma for stealing my title from me and i want to fight him tonight to regain my title, So The Enigma come out right now,
    ( The Enigma music hits and he comes inside of the ring with a mic)

The Enigma: Did you just say that i stole the championship from you? i earned MY championship not like you a guy who always win by taking shortcuts and getting the cheap win from other wrestlers, and i will prove i't to you tonight that i'm better than you and that i didn't steal the championship from you like you said
    , Insideout: wait one second did you just say you earned i't oh please you just took advantage after me i got weak from the two other matches that i were in in HIAC before the DR Wrestling title and also getting the last call from PX and than you took advantage of that and you pinned me so you didn't deserve nothing,
    The Enigma: that's why i said i'm gonna prove to you and everyone in the world i deserve the championship and when i'm gonna beat you tonight your gonna watch me walking out the winner and there is nothing you can do about i't,
    ( The both wrestlers look at each other with a competitive look and than DR Boi's music hits and he comes in the ring with a mic)

DR Boi: i can't believe this i can't believe the disrespect you both just gave me and specially you Insideout you called The Enigma and you didn't call the one who beat you without no ones help or you just too embarrassed to call me out,
    Insideout: no i wasn't embarrassed to call you out, i didn't call you out because the united status championship isn't that important to me like the DR Wrestling championship, so now leave because i have business i have to take of and as you can see i'ts The Enigma so leave before i take you out,
    DR Boi: and this the disrespect i was talking about you even desrespected my championship and about The Enigma your saying that you will be fighting Insideout tonight and your gonna prove that you earned the championship in your shoulder now? oh cmon you just took advantage of this idiotic who is Insideout who got the last call from PX and codebreaker from Jermaine and you just took advantage of that and hit your finisher and going for the 1 2 3, So the only one who deserved anything in this ring is me for winning the championship in HIAC,
    The Enigma: well your saying that you earned your title than good for you and i have an idea what a better way to prove that i earned my championship than to face both the USC and the number one contender for the DR Wrestling championship and one half of the tag teams title, so what do you think DR Universe should we make this match happens,
    ( Phenomenal X music hits with a mic in his hand)

PX: well there is a saying ask and you shall recieve and that what i'm gonna give i't to you tonight and that is your main event for the evening and that concludes the DR Wrestling champion The Enigma vs the USC DR Boi vs one half of the tag teams champions Insideout in a triple threat match, And may the best champion wins
    ( PX music hits and the wrestlers look at each other in a competitive way)

singles match: EidenA$$hole vs hemafekho

finish: pinfall

finisher: roll up

winner:

Description: this was a great match to watch, and the match starts with both wrestlers lock up but EidenA$$hole dominated the lock with an amazing showing of force, fast forward...... hemafekho Is in the corner and Eiden hitting him with punches in the face and the ref starts to count 1..2...3..4. and Eiden stops from getting DQ'd and hemafekho is on the ring flour and Eiden goes for the pin 1....2.. and hemafekho kicks out, Fast forward...... this time hemafekho is up and Eiden is on the corner hemafekho lefts Eiden to the top rope and he is trying to go for a suplex but Eiden counters with headbutts and hemafekho goes down and Eiden gets up and trying to hit the kenton bomb but hemafekho avoids i't and now hemafekho is going for the top rope and he is trying to hit the elbow drop and he gets i't and he goes for the pin 1....2.... and Eiden kicks out, fast forward....... both wrestlers on ring flour and than gets up in the same time and hemafekho was faster than Eiden and he started to hit him with a closeline after a closeline and than he pickes eiden and he hits Body Press Slam on Eiden and he goes for the pin and 1....2..... and Eiden kicks out and now hemafekho is getting ready to hit his signature move and he hits the brain buster and he goes for the pin again and 1....2..... and eiden kicks out again and now hemafekho is trying now to hit his finisher and he picks eiden but Eiden counters and he goes and pick hemafekho and he hits the green bay plunge and he goes for the pin 1....2.... and hemafekho kicks out of i't, And now Eiden is getting ready to hit the mic check and he hits i't and the ref counts 1.....2...... and hemafekho stil kicked out and Eiden looks shocked and Eiden holds the ref's short and starts to say i't was 3 losing attention on hemafekho and than out of nowhere hemafekho does a roll up on Eiden and the ref goes for the pin and 1.....2......3 and hemafekho gets the win and he goes out of the ring fast after he got the win and Eiden looks shocked and pissed and that ends the match in a shocking way to everyone

backstage segment:

(InvincibleOne comes inside the GM office and he starts to speak with him)

InvincibleOne: Listen PX i want to face EidenA$$hole for IC as i already beat him at SD,
    PX: chill out man, you should knock the door before entering and i'm not gonna give the championship that easy, i already beat Eiden what do you want me to do more,
    ( hemafekho comes inside the GM Office and he starts speaking)
    hemafekho: Well as you just saw i just beaten the IC champion and i want to face him for his title now because i believe i deserve a number one contender for beating him,
    InvincibleOne: stand in line dude i already told the GM i want to face Eiden for the IC title so you better leave because i'm still waiting for him o give me the title shot,
    hemafekho: there is nothing called stand in line i want my title shot and i eant i't now,
    PX: hold on both of you, you both asked for a title shot and you will get i't but not against Eiden but against each other and the winner will be the number one contender for the IC champion, And by the way relax because this match is going to be on the next week of raw so you can get prepared for your match, And now both of you leave before i do something i regret
    ( both hemafekho and InvincibleOne the GM office and looking at each other with a hated look and that ends the segment)

DR Active: Michael Cole: may i have your attention please, and for the next match is going to be a DR Active match between Randy310 vs dR Prince and the options for the match are 1: Tables match 2: Ladders match 3: chairs match, Hurry up DR Universe and choose what match you wan for the thread title match.

Randy310 vs dR Prince

DR Active result: Michael Cole: May i have your attention please, and to know what are the result of what DR Universe choose for the stuplation for the match and the result are..........

a Ladder match was the most chosen by the DR Universe.

Winner: ()()()()picks the title

Description: this was a great match between the two, The match starts with both going outside of the ring and they both bring a ladder from under the ring and they go back inside the ring and they both have a ladder in hand and they start battling with i't and than the ladder with Randy310 goes down and than DR Prince hits him with the ladder and Randy310 goes down, Fast forward...... Randy310 is on the ground and DR Prince picks up the ladder and puts Randy310 on the top of the ladder and than DR Prince goes on the top rope and he goes for the splash and he gets i't, fast forward...... both of the wrestlers are trying to climp the ladder and try to get the title and they both fight on top and they both hit each other with punches and DR Prince goes to the ground and than Randy310 is trying to get the title but DR Prince than pushed the ladder and Randy310 fell and DR Prince gave him a closeline and Randy310 is on the ring flour, fast forward........ and they both are climbing the ladder for the 5th time trying to get the title and now they are trying to hit there opponent to get him down and they both start to hit each other and after a few times Randy310 gives a cheap thumb to the eye and DR Prince can't see and this time Randy310 kicks him and DR Prince goes down and his hands are on the his face and than Randy310 is trying to get his title and he gets i't and he retain the title in a cheap fashion and DR Prince is down on the ground while Randy310 is holding his title up high.

Interview:

Interviewer: hello ladies and gentleman please welcome my guest at this time DR Boi,
    DR Boi most people saying that you didn't have any business interfering in the feud between The Enigma and Insideout what do you have to say about that?
    DR Boi: Well what do you want me to say, you saw everything out there they disrespected me and my championship so i'm gonna prove to them tonight that i'm better than both of them and that i't doesn't how bigger the championship but how bigger the one who holds i't, so if you excuse me i'm have to get ready for the main,
    Interviewer: Thank you DR Boi for your time and keep tuning DR Universe for your main event tonight.

main event: DR Boi vs The Enigma vs Insideout

finish: Pinfall

Winner:

commentary: Jerry Lawler, Michael Cole

Description: This was really an awesome main event to watch, the match starts The Enigma and Insideout look at DR Boi and they start beating him down and DR Boi is out of the ring right now and that leaves both Insideout and The Enigma inside the ring and they both start to beat each other and than out of nowhere DR Boi comes in and hits The Enigma from behind and than Insideout tries to hit DR Boi but he avoids i't and he gives a DDT to Insideout and he goes for the pin and 1.....2.. and Insideout kicks out, fast forward...... The Enigma is outside of the ring and both Insideout and DR Boi are inside the ring hitting each other and as insideout getting control DR Boi kicks him in the head and he goes for the top rope and he is trying to his signature move the leap of faith and goes for i't and he gets i't and he goes for the pin and 1.....2.... and Insideout kicks out, Michael Cole: Oh My God he kicked out what a match so far Jerry,
    Jerry Lawler: Yeah they are doing everything to get the respect theat they deserve and to prove that one of them is the best champion,
    Michael Cole: Jerry Look DR Boi is going for his finisher move the Anaconda vise and look Insideout is going to tap out,
    Jerry Lawler: look The Enigma is recovering and he broke the submission, Wow i thought the match was going to end there seriously what a match so far, Fast forward......both wrestlers are on the ground and the only wrestler who is up and who looks is controlling of everything is Insideout and now Insideout picks DR Boi and throw him outside of the ring and i't looks that Insidout wants to prove that he is better than The Enigma that's why he chooses to push DR Boi outside of the ring and Insideout is getting ready to hit signature move the Edgecution he hits i't but he doesn't go for the pin he wants to prove a point that he is always better than The Enigma and he is getting ready for i't and he goes for i't but The Enigma counters and hit his signature move the twistoffate but The Enigma doesn't go for the pin but he goes for the top rope i't looks that he wants to prove a point also and he tries to hit the swanton bomb but Insideout avoides i't and after The Enigma gets up and he hits the spear and he goes for the pin 1.....2....... and The Enigma kicks out,
    Jerry lawler: WHAT?!?! he kicked out but that is his finisher wow this is a match will be remembered for ages to come,
    Michael Cole: you are right, everyone of them want to prove a point that they are the best and from this match they proved i't already and this has been here for a long time now and i't looks no one will give up until they prove they are the best, fast forward....... everyone is on the ground after the three of them had the same idea and they hit the closeline on each other and now the Enigma and Insideout is up too and they start to hit each other and out of nowhere The Enigma tries to hit the twistoffate but Insideout counters and he tries to hit Edgecution but The Enigma countered and he got the twistoffate and goes imediatly to the top rope and he gets the swanton bomb and as the Enigma was trying to go for the pin DR Boi hits The Enigma before he goes for the pin and he throws him outside of the ring and DR Boi goes for the pin 1....2.....3 Michael Cole: DR Boi got the win he took advantage of the triple threat stipulation and he throw The Enigma after he finished Insideout,
    Jerry Lawler: He still got the win from an awesome match like this, And he said at the interview that he is gonna prove that i't doesn't matter how the bigger the championship but how bigger the one who holds i't, and i't looks he got that message to the crowd,
    Michael Cole: Yes, i't looks he did, Well thank you ladies and gentleman for watching and next week for a new episode of Raw good night every body

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

nice good job

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

i have a single match and its with Randy310

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Really good Episode again

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

Nice Not Great but Good
    It was late :/ and It was short :/ I thought its late so it will be a great one and a long show
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Good
    I Am Not In It
    No Divas Segment

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

Nice show

21-1 time to riot

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Was some nice stuff
    Keep it up!
    Respect

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Awesome show My desire for my title will make me keep on going

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Nice

It's Clobberin Time

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Good show

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Randy310 View Post
    Awesome show My desire for my title will make me keep on going
    Not after Survivor Series when that title will be in my hands . You'll be than a Jobber, just a Jobber.
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Moderator www.desirulez.net

i love it !!!!!

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Nice

dR Dazzler www.desirulez.net

Awesome Show

RISE ABOVE HATE

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

pretty cool
    "We are each free to believe what we want and it is my view that the simplest explanation is there is no God. No one created the universe and no one directs our fate. This leads me to a profound realization. There is probably no heaven, and no afterlife either. We have this one life to appreciate the grand design of the universe, and for that, I am extremely grateful."- Stephen W. Hawking

its seems u did much hard work on it! Reps for u

The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by dR Angel View Post
    its seems u did much hard work on it! Reps for u
    Well thank you.......I guess

Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

"life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenal X View Post
    You will get 1 too soon

It's Clobberin Time

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenal X View Post
    as i knew now u wrote it so i did rep for u too

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast