Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Thumbs up Papers: Nani needs love

Follow us on Social Media

Don't dump Nani

Sir Alex Ferguson has been told not to give up on Nani Ė by the man who discovered him. SC Braga coach Jose Peseiro gave the Portuguese international his first chance at Sporting Lisbon before he headed to Old Trafford. Now Naniís United career teeters on the edge with the wingerís contract negotiations at a standstill. Ferguson proved just how frustrated he has become with the 25-year-old last week when publically criticising him after the Capital One Cup defeat to Chelsea. But Peseiro believes Nani still has a future at United. "I donít know why Nani doesnít play now," he said. "I know the team is good. Manchester United doesnít just have 11 players, but 20 at the similar top level and itís hard. I donít know if the problem is that he doesnít sign another contract. I donít know if the coach has less confidence in him or if he just doesnít feel right at this moment. I would like Nani to play and play well Ė but not too well or to score in our goal. I hope he finishes the season well because it is important for him, the national team Ė and important for me because I put Nani in the first team at Sporting. I hope he plays more times, because I know him. If he doesnít play, it is not easy for him. He doesnít feel well when he doesnít play Ė because he likes to play." Peseiro says his former protege should follow the example set by Ryan Giggs, who is still playing for United at 38 years of age. "Heís improved in Manchester,Ē he said. "After Ronaldo left Manchester, he had two or three fantastic seasons. Manchester depended on him. At this moment it isnít the same but Nani can improve more. If Giggs can play like this at 38 why canít Nani do more? He can." Peseiro says an arm around the shoulder, rather than Fergusonís famous hairdryer will get the best out of Nani. "A player can only play at the maximum level when heís happy,Ē he said. "If heís not happy, he can't. All players have a different personalities. Some need an embrace and support, others donít need any support. Sure, the English players donít need too much support, but the Portuguese, Brazilian and Spanish players need more emotional contact."

New Arrivals

He's probably gonna leave in January but I really hope that he stays and that SAF gives him a chance

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by bobthecow View Post
    He's probably gonna leave in January but I really hope that he stays and that SAF gives him a chance
    yes hope they give him a chance