Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 54

Thread: Start of raw

  1. #1
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default Start of raw

    Follow us on Social Media





    Anybody notice the start of raw was very similar to how impact starts this is getting to be quite funny now and all you guys who support wwe only should pay attention to this slowly but surely wwe is becoming tna lol

  2. #2
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    What do you mean exactly??
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  3. #3
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    At the start of raw they did a thing like impact does "previously on raw" maybe I'm wrong on this one...

  4. #4
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In my private jet
    Posts
    5,553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Enigma View Post
    At the start of raw they did a thing like impact does "previously on raw" maybe I'm wrong on this one...
    They did this on smackdown too But they did it to make a storyline


    ._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.


    On Vacation

    ✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

    *. .*


  5. #5
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    but WWE copied two storylines now that happened not long time ago on TNA
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  6. #6
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    At this point you may as well watch tna lol

  7. #7
    Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    Posts
    2,485

    Default

    I am expecting a feud between these two companies in the last months of 2013
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  8. #8
    Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,144

    Default

    Um. And your point exactly? It might just be a coincidence.


  9. #9
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller. View Post
    I am expecting a feud between these two companies in the last months of 2013
    I doubt that will happen because when it happend last time the wwe owned wcw/ecw, i believe eiden went into this on another thread

    Quote Originally Posted by a1v4r View Post
    Um. And your point exactly? It might just be a coincidence.
    And a wrestle name AJ just so happened to have an "affair" is coincidence too ?

  10. #10
    Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Enigma View Post
    I doubt that will happen because when it happend last time the wwe owned wcw/ecw, i believe eiden went into this on another thread



    And a wrestle name AJ just so happened to have an "affair" is coincidence too ?
    I said nothing about that. This is really bad situation for WWE. I can't think of a reason why should they copy TNA.


  11. #11
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a1v4r View Post
    I said nothing about that. This is really bad situation for WWE. I can't think of a reason why should they copy TNA.
    Because the WWE is out of idea's and out of touch with what fans want at the moment

  12. #12
    Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Enigma View Post
    Because the WWE is out of idea's and out of touch with what fans want at the moment
    *facepalm*

    Out of ideas? Make changes in the creative team and you have brand new and fresh ideas. People should learn how to google. They could look up some forums or something, there are really good storylines moving around in the webs. Current creative team has been around for way too long. Anyone agrees?


  13. #13
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Enigma View Post
    At the start of raw they did a thing like impact does "previously on raw" maybe I'm wrong on this one...
    Yeah I noticed that . But not it matters pre-cap are not a copyright stuff that only one brand can use



    It's Clobberin Time

  14. #14
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    Yeah I noticed that . But not it matters pre-cap are not a copyright stuff that only one brand can use
    It struck me as strange because i had not noticed that before on raw, if they did that on the start of smackdown the show would be alot better because there would be no rewind that takes up 15 mins

  15. #15
    Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    Yeah I noticed that . But not it matters pre-cap are not a copyright stuff that only one brand can use
    WWE is playing a dirty game. Soap opera's (and tv series) use "previously on". So WWE is also turning in to a soap opera, which I don't like. (wrestling is like soap opera anyway) I'm turning in to my mother, she watches soap operas. :/


  16. #16
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    i don't think it's the first time they open raw with that .


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  17. #17
    Junior Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    2,597

    Default

    I'm never gonna watch TNA

  18. #18
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    I'm never gonna watch TNA
    Your missing out on amazing wrestling

  19. #19
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    but at least it looks like Johnny curtis gets use now. Did anyone noticed his promo??
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  20. #20
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Enigma View Post
    It struck me as strange because i had not noticed that before on raw, if they did that on the start of smackdown the show would be alot better because there would be no rewind that takes up 15 mins

    Good idea


    Quote Originally Posted by a1v4r View Post
    WWE is playing a dirty game. Soap opera's (and tv series) use "previously on". So WWE is also turning in to a soap opera, which I don't like. (wrestling is like soap opera anyway) I'm turning in to my mother, she watches soap operas. :/

    To be true this weeks SD made me sick . Just the crowd was awesome otherwise the show was crap



    It's Clobberin Time

 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •