Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Cool dR Present dR *SmackDown* Episode No.5

Follow us on Social Media

Welcome to dR *SmackDown*

( PX music hits and he enters the ring with a mic in his hand)

PX - Sorry DR universe for the unprofessional work from us here in the last weeks.
    It looks like Angel have lost her mind. first she announced just matches on our Show
    and fired referees. that was all ok, because we simply reversed her decisions.
    But now she is banned from SD and Raw. She risked the health of one of our top guys
    and just watched how the whole Thread destroyers + 3 masked man attacked and beat up
    DR boi.
    (Dr. Bois music hits and he stumbles to the Ring)

Boi - I want Revenge. give me Eiden , give me Insideout or one of the 3 masked man
    I wanna destroy 1 of them tonight.
    PX - first we have to find out where these 3 guys are and what they want. then you can have all of them,
    I will serve them to you on a silver tray. But recover first boi you are clearly not ready to fight.
    (Thread destroyers Music hit)

Insideout - You want us?? you just have to ask and we will repeat what we did on impact with you
    Px - Yeah but you forgot something IO, this isn't Impact, believe me it wont happen until the Anonymous GM
    and I are in Charge here.
    Eiden - Really?? then you better turn around
    (during Eiden said this the 3 masked man came from the crowd to the ring. PX and Boi turn around and gets attacked)
    Insideout - Looks like it already happen again
    (Thread Destroyers runs to the Ring to beat up PX and BOI too and after they finished Insideout take PX's mic)
    Insideout - Greetings from Angel. See you next Week
    (TD and the 3 masked man Standing tall in the ring, And now they are leaving the ring)

(Ting....Tong.....Ting......Tong)

Michael Cole: May i have your attention please i just received an email from the anonymous GM and i quote, anonymous

GM: Wait don't leave just yet Thread Destroyers you think you are gonna get away with what you did to my co-GM and the US champion, The both of you will be in a separate matches tonight, Insideout you will be in a triple threat match tonight against two opponents of my choosing, And EidenA$$hole you will be facing WWEHustler and that match is going to be next. ( Thread destroyers look angry at the anonymous GM for putting them in matches tonight as the making there way to the ring)

Singles match: WWEHustler and EidenA$$HOLE( Insideout at ring side)

finish: Pinfall

finisher: roll up

Description: Awesome match between the two as they both did everything great in the match, And as the match starts a various counters between the two as they countered each other moves until WWEHustle showed his hand and asked for Eiden to shake i'to show restpect for both wrestlers and EidenA$$hole rather than shaking his hand he slapped him in the face and disrespected him and WWEHustle jumped on EidenA$$hole and started punching him time after time until EidenA$$hole got out of the ring to regroup and make a strategy with his partner Insideout, Fast forward in the match...... EidenA$$hole is in control after WWEHustle tried to hit the Spear on the corner but WWEHutle got the steel pole instead and EidenA$$hole got control of WWEHustle after that and now Eiden is focusing on the shoulder and hand of WWEHustle as he having the submission move the fujiwara armbar over WWEHustle until after so much pain WWEHustle breaks up the pin by reaching his leg to the rope and breaks the submission move but he still look hurt from i't after i't was on him for a while, Fast Forward.....WWEHustle and EidenA$$hole are both on the ground after WWEHustle got his finisher out of nowhere and the ref starts counting 1.....2......3.....4......5......6....7 and Both wrestlers starts to get up in the same time and WWEHustle starts to hit a closeline after a closeline with the good arm and than he pushes Eiden to the corner and than he goes running and hits the big boot on Eiden and he goes for the pin 1.....2.... and EidenA$$hole kicks out of i't and than WWEHustle goes on the top rope and he tries to hit the drop kick from the top rope but EidenA$$hole avoids i't and than EidenA$$hole goes for the top rope and hits the kenton bomb on WWEHustle and he gets i't and he goes for the pin 1....2..... and WWEHustle kicks out and Eiden doesn't stop h picks WWEHustle on his shoulders and he goes for the green bay plunge and he gets i't and he goes for the pin again and 1...2..... and WWEHustle kicks out again and Eiden looks very surprised that WWEHustle kicked out of two main moves that Eiden always use to get the win, Fast forward in the match....... WWEHustle is in control and he starts to kick Eiden in the chest a lot of times and than he tried to kick Eiden in the skull but Eiden avoids the kick and goes for the roll up while holding the trunks and the ref starts counting 1....2...... and WWEHustle kicks out in the last moment and WWEHustle gets up fast and trying to hit his finisher move but EidenA$$hole tries to counter and now Insideout is up on the ropes trying to distract the ref so that Eiden can take advantage and as Eiden was trying to hit WWEHustle from behind but WWEHustle saw him and he avoided him and by mistake EidenA$$hole attacked his partner instead and Insideout goes on the ground and than WWEHustle does a roll up on EidenA$$hole and hold the trunks also like EidenA$$hole did before and he goes for the pin 1.....2......3 and WWEHustle gets the win over EidenA$$hole with a payback after EidenA$$hole tried the same thing to get the over WWEHustle and he comes out the winner of a great match like this.

Winner: WWEHustler

Segment:

(Rand310 stands in the ring, the crowd booes)

Randy310 - Don't boo your new Champion. Its better for you to bow down.
    I mean, look how impressive I'm. first I killed the Legendkiller and now
    I beat the current IC Champion and one half of the Tag Champions in a Match
    to become your first Thread Champion. (Randy310 winks to the Camera)
    Randy310 - btw Thanks Brock for helping me. I'm pretty sure Eiden feels still
    the pain his back. (Randy start to laugh) I mean who should stop me Now.
    (TheLegenkillers Music hits and the crowd goes Nuts)
    TLK - I'm baaaaaack!!!
    Randy - What are you doing??
    TLK - See, the last weeks I thought about nothing else than how to get my revenge on you.
    I thought about which bone I will break first and which I will break last in your body.
    of course not the spine, because you have none. (Crowd laughs)
    But since Raw I changed my mind. I dont wanna break your bones anymore.
    I wanna hurt you a lot more. I will take your Belt from you.
    Randy310 - You want me Belt? Come and get it, I'm a true Champion
    TLK - I just talk to.PX, he told me that I get myRevenge at Survivor Series.
    and then the Belt will be mine and by the way, watch your back maybe will see us before SS

Interview:

Interviewer: DR Universe please welcome your new Divas champion Brogue Girl(crowd cheers), Interviewer: First congratulations on winning your first Divas championship, Brogue Girl: Thank you, Interviewer: now how do you feel on being the best right now and being the dominant female in the DR Wrestling at the moment? Brogue Girl: I most say what a great feeling i't was winning the Divas title and to be honest i'ts still is, I've been working hard and wrestling all over the world to have a precious title like i'm holding right now and mark my words this championship will be with me for a long looong time and no one will take i't from me, ( Natalija walks to Brogue girls and starts to speak) Natalija: everyone knows that your win was just a fluke i know i't you know i't and the DR Universe knows i't, So at Survivor Series i'm invoking my rematch clause and i will prove to everyone that your win was just a fluke, Brogue Girl: My win is just a fluke? i'm gonna prove you wrong like i always do and look good doing i't, So bring i't on because i'm ready for you, ( And the both Divas look at each other with an angry look and than out of nowhere Natalija slaps Brogue Girl in the face and Brogue Girl got more angry and she started to fight with Natalija and they both started to hitting each other with punches and kicks and they didn't stop until the security came out and stopped the both Divas and the security took both of them in separate ways but Brogue had't stop fighting yet and she runs after her and she attacks her and Natalija fights back and the Security separates them again, And as they move a along this time Natalija runs after Brogue Girl and she attacks her and Brogue girl fights back also i't looks that they both have so much hate for each other, And the security grabs both of them and take them away from each other so that they don't fight until SS.

(Later on in the GM's office, Randy see PX and start to argue)

Randy - Are you out of your mind? Why you book me into a Match with TLK for SS?
    Did you saw him? It seems like I not only damage his knee but also his head.
    Did you see his Crazy eyes?
    PX - I wouldn't say crazy, he looked focused. but don't worry, I'm on your side
    Randy - Really
    PX - yeah. I help you to prepare yourself for the Match at SS
    Randy - Wow, that's nice. How will you do it??
    PX - You will defend your title now every Week till SS!!!
    Warm up your first opponent is already waiting for you

Singles match: Randy310 vs Moaz333

Finish: Pinfall

finisher: Stunner

Description: Though this was a short match but there was a lot of great moves involved in i't, As the match starts and they both start to lock up Moaz333 gets the advantage because of the massive power and he pushed Randy310 on the turnbuckle and Randy310 looks shocked by Moaz333 power, Fast forward.......I't looks that Randy310 have the control of Moaz333 and he is putting him on the corner and he started to go up and started to punch a lot and the crowd counts 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 and than he breaks i't up Moaz333 looks dizzy and he falls on the ground and Randy310 goes for the pin 1....2... and Moaz333 kicks out, and the match continues with both wrestlers are on the top rope and Randy310 tries to hit the suplex on but Moaz333 counters with fists on the jaw of Randy310 and he goes down and now he gets ready to hit the leg drop and he gets i't and he goes for the pin 1....2..... and Randy310 kicks out of i't and Moaz333 looks surprised that kicked out of one of his strongest moves, Fast forward...... They both are on the ground and than Moaz333 gets up first and than randy310 second and Mooaz333 started to hit Randy310 with a shoulder block after a shoulder block and than he hits the protoplex and now he is getting to hit the five knuckle shuffle and he gets i't and Randy310 looks dizzy as gets up and Moaz333 picks him up for the AA but Randy310 gets out of i't and pushes Moaz333 on the ref Moaz333 is down and the ref is down, Randy310 has got out of the ring looking for something under the ring and he looks he found Stun brass knuckles under the ring and he picks i't and he put on his hand, And as Moaz333 was getting up he saw Randy310 outside of the ring and tried to get him inside of the ring by grabbing his head and out of nowhere Randy310 hits Moaz333 with Stun brass knuckles which makes him knocked out completely, And the ref didn't see anything as he is still on the ground and by now Randy310 got rid of the Stun brass knuckles and now he picks Moaz333 to hit his finisher move the Stunner and he gets i't and Randy310 grapes the ref and tells him to count 1.........2............3 and Randy310 gets the cheap win over Moaz333 after taking advantage of the ref being down and using the Stun brass knuckles on Moaz333 and Randy310 looks happy as he is rising his championship and laughing and i't looks that he accepted the cheap win as he gets out of the ring and going backstage.

Winner: Randy310

Last edited by dR boi; 11-04-2012 at 10:42 AM.

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Awesome.

where is insideout's match??
    Last edited by EidenAnderson; 11-03-2012 at 10:31 PM.
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Great Episode!

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

really nice

but dont forget to make my debut in next week's impact against TLK
    LI8

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

good work

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Quote Originally Posted by I m Justice View Post
    really nice

Sorry playa but that Match wont happen #holla

Moderator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    Sorry playa but that Match wont happen #holla
    Me & IO are still recovering from HIAC i guess

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

nice show

no match for me

Quote Originally Posted by dR PriNce View Post
    nice show

no match for me
    make an open fight night challenge

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Awesome Once Again Where Is Insideout's Match

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    Awesome.

where is insideout's match??
    Same

It's Clobberin Time

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Great show Looks like I will be defending my title every week Legend killer be ready because at SS its going to be an I quit match

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

Quote Originally Posted by Randy310 View Post
    Great show Looks like I will be defending my title every week Legend killer be ready because at SS its going to be an I quit match
    who said that?????

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by I m Justice View Post

Didn't you checked That OFN Thread again? I said NO because I already have a match against hemafekho so Better Luck next OFN. You can fight with Randy310 for that lame reason

I am ready for I quit match but It will not happen untill Writers decide
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Natalija is not active anymore? I don't see her active anymore so why put a long segment for her and brogue girl?
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller. View Post
    OFN. You can fight with Randy310 for that lame reason

I am ready for I quit match but It will not happen untill Writers decide

I already have a match at OFN and an I quit match would be more interesting to watch

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

BG is still Active and so is natalija but you have to remember we all have rl's too and can't always post

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller. View Post
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Natalija is not active anymore? I don't see her active anymore so why put a long segment for her and brogue girl?
    We only have two divas. the problem is without Nati, No brogue Girl. Or do you want to see her boxing with shadows

I would like to See BG vs Angel ~

bra and panties match at the next PPV *grin*

Quote Originally Posted by The Enigma View Post
    I would like to See BG vs Angel ~

bra and panties match at the next PPV *grin*
    Angel isnt a Wrestler

I already have a match at OFN and an I quit match would be more interesting to watch
    I would prefer a Suit Vs. Bra and Panties Match, Mr.StipulationMaker

TLK in a Suit and you in Bra and Panties what about that??

If We read Through the contract i'm sure we could find something that would allow her to compete *smile*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast