Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default why did hogan put that stipulation on roode vs storm vs styles match?

Follow us on Social Media

if you guys watched impact wrestling this week, hogan put a stipulation in the triple threat match of aj styles vs roode vs james storm match, where the loser cant
    get a title match until next years bound for glory, i dont know the thinking behind this but doesnt it just ruin one of their main eventers for like a year and drops them into a mid carder kind of, or is this a plan for one of them to win the title and next years bound for glory, i think Aj styles will lose this match also. Its certainly a hard one to predict but i think roode will win simply because storm and aj are faces.

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

that was BS Talking from Hogan like allways like the keep a Storyline for one year alive
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Moderator www.desirulez.net

Also anything can happen in that year there will be a way to get around it, i think it's a false storyline (one that will not go the full way)

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

I think the main reason for that stryline is they want to give other wrestler a chnce to mainevent.
    Aj hasnt been in main event for more than a year now-so he wont be pinned.
    Storm had the least title reign of all three, so i dont think he should wAit for another year-so he wont be pinned
    the only chance is Roode losing becoz...... he is the longest world champion in TNA history just in previous year. it would be just pushin him too much if he wins
    LI8

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by I m Justice View Post
    I think the main reason for that stryline is they want to give other wrestler a chnce to mainevent.
    Storm had the least title reign of all three, so i dont think he should wAit for another year-so he wont be pinned
    the only chance is Roode losing becoz...... he is the longest world champion in TNA history just in previous year. it would be just pushin him too much if he wins
    Agree

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Quote Originally Posted by I m Justice View Post
    Except AJ is Also the 2nd longest reigning champion after roode i think so i think aj or roode will be pinned

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by The Enigma View Post
    Except AJ is Also the 2nd longest reigning champion after roode i think so i think aj or roode will be pinned
    but that was long ago, like ages. Also TNA plans for AJ vs Jeff long term fued for championship
    LI8

Yea it was just over a year ago.. i want anderson to have a shot and a feud with hardy (there my 2 fav people)

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

I think Bobby Rhode will get pinned