Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Warning!!!

  1. #1
    dR Contributor www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    785

    T

    Default Warning!!!

    Follow us on Social Media







    :WARNING:
    All the rooster of dR impact better be careful becoz the next week i m gonna make my debut.
    i have seen a lot going on in this company for past 4 weeks. some of them call themselves the best in the world, some as legendkiller and other call themselves as theshowstopper . but they are all forgetting one thing, this is no child-play, this is wrestling,this is WAAARRRR. and when i enter this war,
    I m going to make sure that JUSTICE prevails till the very END.
    :WARNING:
    Last edited by I m Justice; 11-02-2012 at 09:16 PM.
    LI8

  2. #2
    Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jeddah
    Posts
    7,945

    T

    Default

    No Need For Warning


    AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

    We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

  3. #3
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    T

    Default

    You already posted that in dr impact no need for double posting
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  4. #4
    Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    Posts
    2,485

    T

    Default

    Thankyou very much :'). My friends bullied me by calling 'Lame' and Now When Ishowed them this post they laughed out very loud and they have decided not to call me 'lame' anymore THANKYOU
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  5. #5
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    T

    Default

    I am so scared I m Justice is debuting

    Common kidding . Advise for you stay away from TD or we will make you stay away



    It's Clobberin Time

  6. #6
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,056

    T

    Default


  7. #7
    Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    GREECE
    Posts
    1,453

    T

    Default

    I liked his promo.This guy can be my tag partner one day. but until then I'm justice you should stay away from the DEADMAN or you will Rest In Peace


    21-1 time to riot

  8. #8
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In my private jet
    Posts
    5,553

    T

    Default

    Why are you only warning Dr impact You better stay away from me unless you want to suffer from injuries because I M NOT JUSTICE and I dont think about justice when fighting


    ._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.


    On Vacation

    ✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

    *. .*


  9. #9
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I m Justice View Post
    :WARNING:
    All the rooster of dR impact better be careful becoz the next week i m gonna make my debut.
    i have seen a lot going on in this company for past 4 weeks. some of them call themselves the best in the world, some as legendkiller and other call themselves as theshowstopper . but they are all forgetting one thing, this is no child-play, this is wrestling,this is WAAARRRR. and when i enter this war,
    I m going to make sure that JUSTICE prevails till the very END.
    :WARNING:
    We have a Rooster in DRW?? never saw animals here. btw arent animal fights illegal
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  10. #10
    Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    Posts
    2,485

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    We have a Rooster in DRW?? never saw animals here. btw arent animal fights illegal
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  11. #11
    Coolbie www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Wijk bij Duurstede, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,909

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    We have a Rooster in DRW?? never saw animals here. btw arent animal fights illegal
    Lol,

    Perhaps he means the red rooster
    Remember the guy?:


    I am the best in the world at what i do.

  12. #12
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    Lol,

    Perhaps he means the red rooster
    Remember the guy?:
    yeah but when a read rooster I had that in mind first

    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  13. #13
    Coolbie www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Wijk bij Duurstede, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,909

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    yeah but when a read rooster I had that in mind first

    I remember that, love that R-Truth!


    I am the best in the world at what i do.

  14. #14
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,056

    T

    Default


  15. #15
    dR Contributor www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    785

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy310 View Post
    Why are you only warning Dr impact You better stay away from me unless you want to suffer from injuries because I M NOT JUSTICE and I dont think about justice when fighting
    u will start thinking about it when i come for you and your Thread Championship,then There will be no place to hide, no place to run and no time to cry goat-face
    LI8

  16. #16
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In my private jet
    Posts
    5,553

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I m Justice View Post
    u will start thinking about it when i come for you and your Thread Championship,then There will be no place to hide, no place to run and no time to cry goat-face
    You wont be coming anywhere when I already have you knocked out


    ._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.


    On Vacation

    ✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

    *. .*


  17. #17
    Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    Posts
    2,485

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I m Justice View Post
    u will start thinking about it when i come for you and your Thread Championship,then There will be no place to hide, no place to run and no time to cry goat-face
    Yea Yea get in the line! It won't be easy. You'll get ur title push untill The End Of Decemeber'2012.
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  18. #18
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    5,056

    T

    Default

    waiting to beat u

  19. #19
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    4,448

    T

    Default

    Will see

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •