Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default Why do Sheamus & Alberto get heat for being pushed to soon but Barrett does not?

Follow us on Social Media

Sheamus made his debut, ended jamie noble's careeer and went on to become wwe champion. Alberto won the royal rumble in his first year itself.

But Wade barrett also received similar push right? He was brought in, made Nexus leader and was immediately put in a feud with the company's top star john Cena. He may have lost but he did get established as a credible superstar, thanks to cena.

Why doesnt he get heat from the fans for this push?

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

cuz he isn't a baby face , he is not boring and he is talented , you're welcome

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Because Del Rio has a big wrestling name he is a second or even third generation wrestler. and Shemaus is the best friend of triple HHH and Wade Barrett has none of these.

I think barrett is a great talent and he deserves more
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Alberto Del Rio won Royal Rumble, WWE Championship twice, and Money in the Bank briefcase. Sheamus won Royal Rumble, WWE Championship twice and World Heavyweight Championship once and also King of the Ring.
    Wade Barett has not accomplished these things yet, and that's why people are waiting for him to be Champion soon and don't have any heat for him

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

In 2012, he'll surely get a push for World Championship but not sure that he will win it or not

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

I want Nexus back just like Aces & 8's
    LI8

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

I like berratt he is a good wrestler good mic skills and a good heel I think he will win the RR Match 2013

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

He's talented for sure, also good one mic. When he was leading Nexus he did hell of a good job. When Nexus was around, I hated them, but when they disbanded, I started missing the group and I still do. People love to hate this guy, which is good. He hasn't captured any major titles in the WWE yet, but he has had some great matches/feuds. I hope he goes far as a superstar.

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

I want him to be pushed for the WHC title

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by prohundred View Post
    I like berratt he is a good wrestler good mic skills and a good heel I think he will win the RR Match 2013
    No, I think Ryback is going to win RR 2013

The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net

I'm happy that they didn't push him like they did with Sheamus and ADR, I mean look on how the crowd view Sheamus and ADR they think they are boring now because they faced each other 5 times in 5 different PPV's and they can't stand watching someone like ADR because he does the same style in every match he is in and that is focusing on the arm all the time and going for a different of the body, And Sheamus would of not got affected if the WWE booked him right but after the 18 seconds match Sheamus was going down hill and also that Sheamus being the John Cena of SD being the Superman and all that made the ones who watch him get bored of him and his title wasn't making anything better honestly, So i believe the slow build up is better for Wade because that makes the crowd want to see him WHC and the WWE making them wait will the crowd want i't even more not making him the RR and the WWE championship from his first run at i't like ADR.

Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

"life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenal X View Post
    I'm happy that they didn't push him like they did with Sheamus and ADR, I mean look on how the crowd view Sheamus and ADR they think they are boring now because they faced each other 5 times in 5 different PPV's and they can't stand watching someone like ADR because he does the same style in every match he is in and that is focusing on the arm all the time and going for a different of the body, And Sheamus would of not got affected if the WWE booked him right but after the 18 seconds match Sheamus was going down hill and also that Sheamus being the John Cena of SD being the Superman and all that made the ones who watch him get bored of him and his title wasn't making anything better honestly, So i believe the slow build up is better for Wade because that makes the crowd want to see him WHC and the WWE making them wait will the crowd want i't even more not making him the RR and the WWE championship from his first run at i't like ADR.
    I fully agree so rep for you!
    I would love to see Barrett as a champ already because i think he is great but if they pushed him directly you would have gotten the same thing as with ADR and Sheamus.
    So let`s wait and see, he will get a push in 2013!

I am the best in the world at what i do.

The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    I fully agree so rep for you!
    I would love to see Barrett as a champ already because i think he is great but if they pushed him directly you would have gotten the same thing as with ADR and Sheamus.
    So let`s wait and see, he will get a push in 2013!
    Thank you , But i still don't believe that youv'e read my entire post because i't too long for some people here to read

Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

"life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenal X View Post
    Thank you , But i still don't believe that youv'e read my entire post because i't too long for some people here to read
    I did

I am the best in the world at what i do.