Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Jab Tak Hai Jaan vs Son of Sardaar: I want both the films to work, says Ajay Devgn

Follow us on Social Media

Amidst reports that the film industry wants Ajay Devgn to reschedule the Diwali release of 'Son of Sardar', which clashes with Yash Chopra's 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan', the actor today said that he does not see any problem with both the movies hitting the screens on the same day.
    "Diwali always has space for two movies. I want both films to work. I don't think there is any issue with that," Devgn told reporters here today. At a recent press conference of 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan', Shah Rukh had said that it was unfair to ask anyone to reschedule the release of a film.
    Apparently, the film fraternity wanted Devgn to consider postponing his film's release as a tribute to Yash Chopra, after his demise this month. "Everybody loves his film. Yashji would have wished that the other film should have also done well. All films are important... Be it a big budget one or whatever. Films will overlap and it is unfair on our part to ask anyone to change the date (of film)," Shah Rukh had said.
    ...being a human...

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

yes

we all want the same