Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default Ashita Dhawan says, with Shailesh around, half my battle is won

Follow us on Social Media

Ashita Dhawan Gulabani has been away from the limelight of television for the past 8-9 months, as she is expecting her first baby!! However, the actress is excited about the fact that the industry has not forgotten her.

In a conversation with us, Ashita says, “Though I have not been seen on TV for some time now, I have been getting calls for challenging roles. I have been telling many that the time is right for them to talk, but I cannot take up any show as I am in the family way (smiles).”

So how is it to welcome parenthood? And does she miss television? “No way, I am not missing television, but I have to get back to TV sooner or later. My plan is to stay away for another 9-10 months post delivery, and then get back and be seen. But as of now, I am enjoying every moment of my pregnancy. Touchwood, I have had a smooth ride till now and I have one more month to go as I am due to deliver in November end or early December (2012).”

Talking about her husband Shailesh Gulabani, who has always been a pillar of support to her, she states, “With Shailesh around, half my battle is won. He has been helping me out quite a lot and has been very caring and supportive. I have my parents and in-laws too in Mumbai; so I can say that I am in secure hands.”

Ashita and Shailesh, we wish you all the very best for parenthood!!