Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default dR Present dR *Raw* Episode No.5

Follow us on Social Media

Welcome to Monday Night dR Raw !!!

Opening Segment:

(PhenomenalX music hits and he enters the ring with a mic) PX: Hello ladies and gentelmans and welocome to a new episode of Raw, As promised we always intorduce to you special guests on every monday night for you the DR Universe, And also i have another suprise for suprise that will be shown to you the DR Universe by our special guests, And now without a further ado i will would like to welcome our special guests for the evening BROCK LESNAR and his manager PAUL HEYMAN, ( Brock Lesnar music hits and no is showing for seconds until after a little bit Paul Heyman comes) Paul Heyman: Hello ladies and getlemans here is Paul Heyman the manager of one of the most domnating superstars in the wrestling history, You may be wondering where is my client at the moment, Well he is a bit late as he is busy with something at the moment but he will be here later on tonight, But he told me to send a massege to a pirtaculare superstar That Brock doesn't like in the company and he will be take out tonight by my client, I feel sad for the man that my client gonna attack because i believe he is gonna be in a hospital bed after my client BROCKK LESNAR finish with him, Now before i go the GM gived me the honor to show you the big anouncment and i was more of glad to accept the offer, And the big anouncment is that the DR Wrestling staff has made a new championship title to give everyone the chance to be a champion one day, We had a lot of choices on who is the one to hold the but we couldn't find a better choice than the one who is the meanest, rudest and baddest Mothertrucker in the DRW World after my client of course , he.....(Paul Heyman got interupted by EidenA$$holes Music. Eiden steps in the Ring)Eiden - please stop the Asskissing I dont like the color of your lipstick.Paul Heyman- you enjoying this right now, arent you?Eiden - yeaaah. now give me my title.(Paul Heyman reveals the title that was covered under a blue velvet cloth) Paul Heyman: DR Universe, your new and first Thread Champion Eide..... (Randy310 music interupts Paul Heyman before he could crown Eiden to the new Champion)Randy - Sorry that it tooks so long to come out but I was busy laughing about what heard. Eiden: the meanest Guy on DRW? Please, he is not even the toughest guy in Disney Land. but with his face he would fits perfect in a haunted house. He should be dangerous?? He has not even injured a Guy before. If someone deserve to be champion than the Killer of the Legendkiller. Eiden - Right. I didnt injured someone but now I'm in the mood to change that. What about this Killer, you versus me, tonight, Winner will be the first Thread Champion. Randy - Thats all I wanted to hear, see you (Staredown between Eiden and Randy, And PX music hits again) PX: - Alright, i't looks we have our Main Event for tonight. Eidena$$hole vs. Randy310. Winner takes it all, And by the way this is gonna be a DR Active match the DR Universe wiil choose what your gonna be, And the rest will be done by Michael, So good luck guys and may the best man win

Singles match: Dr Prince and Jermaine

finish: pinfall

Winner: Dr Prince

Discreption: This was a very great match between the two, The match started and they started to lock up and Dr Prince was trying to hit his finisher at the begning of the match but Jermaine skipt from i't and started to kick Dr Prince in the knees and gone on the rope and back and hit the closeline on Dr Prince and he skiped out of the ring, Fast forward in the match Jermaine and Dr Prince are still standing and punching each other and than Dr Prince pushis Jermaine towards the ropes and gets back and hits Jermaine with a kick and going for the pin 1.....2..... and Jermaine kicks out of i't, Fast forwatd Jermaine is up and DR PRince is down in the ring Jermaine picks him up and put him on the corner, And than goes back and now he is trying to the enzuigiri on DR PRince and gets i't and DR PRince is down and Jermaine is going for the pin 1....2..... and he kicks out, Jermaine looks pretty surprised that DR PRince kicked out and now Jermaine is desperate and he puts DR Prince in the middle of the ring and he is going for his signature move the Lion Sault and he tries i't but he missed and DR Prince is going for signature move and he gets i't and he goes for the 1.....2.... and Jermaine kicks out he still have life in him to contnue the match and DR Prince looks shocked like Jermaine when h kicked out from the enzuigiri, Fast forward...... There are both opponents on the ground still tired and the ref start to count until one of them stands up 1....2.....3.....4......5.....6......7 DR Prince and Jermaine stands up in the same time and they starting to punch each other and than DR Prince tried to hit finisher and than Jermaine counterd and tried to hit his own finisher but DR Prince counterd also and tried to go for a roll up 1....2.... and Jermaine and than out of nowhere DR PRince hits his finsher and Jermaine is close from the ropes and DR Prince goes for the pin the ref looking at the shoulders and 1....2...Jermaine puts his leg on the rope but the ref doesn't see i't and he counts the 3 and DR Prince gets the win over Jermaine in a controversial fashion.

Interview: Hello ladies and gentlemen please welcome your NEW DR wrestling champion The Enigma, Interviewer: How do you about you winning the biggest title in the DR Wrestling? The Enigma: I feel very proud of my self of course been waiting to win this title for a while and now my wish got true, Interviewer: How do you feel about the shocking moment that happened between DR Angel and Insideout after she fired him while you were pinning him to win the title? The Enigma: about that situation, i was surprised my self, But that doesn't matter because the championship is on my shoulder not Insideout and that all i care about,( Insideout comes in and looks at interviewer with a mad look and the interviewer leaves) Insideout: Did you hear the news Dr Angel re-hired and that is all on the Dr Wrestling.com, And now i'm back because That title is mine i't belongs on my shoulders not yours and i want to have another shot at the championship, The Enigma: Well your gonna have to get in the back of the line because you got fired and when someone gets fired that means his rematch is out of the window, Not if DR Angel had anything to do with i't, We will ee what she is gonna do as she knows the rules more of us, And now i have to get read for my match i believe i'm gonna face you so get ready because your a$$ is mine, Insieout: We will see The Enigma, ( And both wrestlers goes in different directions gettin for there match in a just few minutes

Mixed tag match: The Enigma & Brogue Girl vs Insideout & Natalija

finish: pinfall

finisher: Celtic Cross

Winner: The Enigma & Brogue Girl

Description: Awesome match like always from the both wrestlers and Divas, Insideout start by hitting The Enigma with big boot on the face and The Enigma is on the ground and Insideout goes for the pin But The Enigma kicks out at 1, fast forward.... The Enigma and Insideout are still in the ring and i't looks that insideout is dominating The Enigma for the most of the match and than Insideout picked up The Enigma and hit with a strong european uppercut that sends back The Enigma back to his corner tha Brogue Girl tages The Enigma and enters the ring and Insideout tells brogue Girl to get back and tag back The Enigma but Out of nowhere Borgue Girl hits the Brogue kick on Inideout making him rolling back to his corner and letting Natalija to tag in, Fast forward...... The both divas are in the ring and Natalija kicks Brogue Girl in the stomach and Natalija goes for the jumping DDT and she goes for the pin 1....2.... and brogue girl kicks out and than Natalija picks up to try her finisher move but Brogue Girl counetsr and hits the Irish course backbreaker and brogue girl goes for the pin 1.....2.... but Natalija kicks out, Fast forward....... The both divas are on the ground after they had the same move in mind and than they both gaved a closeline to each other and they are now trying to reach there partners and they do that and both The Enigma and Insideout comes in the ring at the same time but The Enigma got the advantage and started hitting Insideout with a closeline after a closeline and than kicks Insideout in the head and than he hits him in the groin and than a low dropkick and than goes for the pin 1....2..... but Insideout kicks out than The Enigma picks Insideout but Insideout kicks him and now he is trying t hit the Impaler DDT but The Enigma counters and hits the twistoffate and he gets i't and he goes for the pin 1....2.... but Natalija breaks up the pin and The Enigma was looking at Natalija with an angry look and after The Enigma turned around insideout spit in his face and than slaped him and The Enigma got mad that he started to hit with a lot of punches and insideout is fighting back and fought around the ring than Brogue Girl took advantage of that and she tagged her partner from the back and the fight between The Enigma and Insideout continued to fight outside of the ring leaving Brogue Girl and Natalija in the ring, Fasy Forward..... They are both on the top rope Natalija is trying to hit her finisher the killswitch from the top rope but Brogue Girl counters with headbutts and than pushed her from the top rope and than Brogue Girl is trying to hit the battering ram on Natalija and she gets i't and she goes for the pin 1.......2...... and Natalija kicks out, and Brogue girl picks up Natalija and Natalija counters and she does a roll up and 1......2..... and Brogue girl kicks out in the last moment, And now Natalija is trying to hit her finisher move but again Brogue Girl counters the move and goes for signature move Irish course backbreaker and she doesn't go for the pin but she picks her up and she is hitting her finisher move the celtic cross and she gets i't and she goes for the pin 1....2......3 and she wins after a hard battle from the 4 The Enigma and Brogue Girl gets the win the new DR Wrestling champion and the new Divas champion keep on having a big momentum going to Survivor Series.

Backstage Segment:

( a1v4r looks mad and he goes to the GM office) PX: You should knock before entering my office have some respect for your boss, a1v4r: I don't care, I'm here i'm very pissed of not being in the locker room and not being used and not be given any championship every other wrestler had, So you should give me a championship match than leaving the best wrestler in this company,( hemafekho also comes in the GM office and he starts to speak with him) hemafekho: Listen GM i want a championship match after the great debut i made and th crowd reaction for my debut the DR Universe want to see me a champion in the DR wrestling, a1v4r: wait man, You have to get in line because i asked for a championship shot before you, hemafekho: wait you think you deserve a title match i'm undefeated and that loves me than they will ever do for you, a1v4r: do you think i care what the DR universe thinks of me seriously i don't give a crap of what think of me so now leave and let me continue talking with the GM, PX: stop i't both of you both want a title well you guys just helped me out of finding out an opponent for Perfection? Yes! they are a tag team yes you are both gonna a tag team and your gonna go against them for the number one contender ship at SS so you both better get a long because if you both want to win you both have to be a team, a1v4r: but i want a singles championship not tag team championship, hemafekho: Yeah me too, PX: well you asked for a championship shot and you got i't so now leave i have business to take care of and i don't have anymore time to waist with you both.( And both hemafekho and a1v4r leave the GM office looking at each other than going on there separate ways)

DR Active: Michael Cole: May i have your attention please, So the next match is gonna be a DR active match so everyone go to Twitter now to vote for what stipulation you want for the main event and here is the options 1: No DQ 2: tables match 3: Chairs match, So go now and vote for the stipulation

result of DR Active: Michael Cole: May i have your attention please, Now we are gonna find what the DR universe choosed for a stipulation for the match between EidenA$$hole and Randy310 and here is the options 1: No DQ 2: Tables Match 3: Chairs match, And the result are............ NO DQ that is stipulation for tonight's main event that the DR Universe choosed.

Main Event: EidenA$$hole vs Randy310 for the Thread Championship

Finish: Pinfall

Winner: Randy310

Commentary: Michael Cole, JR, JBL

Description: This was the match of the night the both of the wrestlers wanted the title but only one can have i't, And the match starts with both wrestlers looking at each other and they started to lock up and EidenA$$hole getting the advantage and he started to hit Randy310 with fists in the head and than a knee to the face, Fast forward...... EidenA$$hole is on the ground and Randy310 is trying to hit his finisher move and he gets i't but also Eiden blocked i't with his hand, And Randy310 is going for the pin 1...2... and EidenA$$hole kicks out of i't, Michael Cole: Oh man he kicked out of Randy310 finisher, JBL: Yes because he blocked i't with his hand in the last minute, JR: yes he did, and that is gonn affect him in the rest of the match but what an awesome match so far, Fast forward...... both wrestlers are at the outside of the ring and EidenA$$hole gets up and picks up Randy310 and put him on the announce table and Eiden is trying to pick up Randy310 for a powerbomb but Randy310 counters i't and tries to hit a powerbomb but EidenA$$hole gives a low blow to Randy310 and tries the powerbomb again and he gets i't, JR: Oh My God he broke Randy310's back in half, JBL: look Michael they are both gonna do anything to win the championship and put i't around there waist even if they put there bodies on the line, Michael Cole: True, That is there goal and they will do no matter to get i't, Fast forward........Randy310 have an chair in hand and EidenA$$hole is on the ground and Randy310 started to hit EidenA$$hole about 5-10 times in the back and than he goes for the pin 1.....2...... and EidenA$$hole kicks out, JR: What the hell after all of the chair shots he still kicked out, JBL: of course he did, he wants the title and he will put his soul on the line just to have i't he is doing everything for the championship, Michael Cole: look at the marks at EidenA$$hole back but he still got up what a heart he got, Fast forward......both Rand and EidenA$$hole are on the top rope and Randy310 is trying to hit a suplex from the top rope but EidenA$$hole counters with a headbutt and now he is up and getting ready to hit the Kenton Bomb and he gets i't and he goes for the pin 1.....2..... and Randy310 kicks out from and EidenA$$hole looks shocked that Randy310, Fast forward...... EidenA$$hole is on the ground and Randy310 is getting ready to hit the punt for the second and this time i't could end the match and goes for i't But EidenA$$hole stands up and he goes for his finiser the Mic Check and GETS i't and goes for the pin 1.....2..... and kicks out, Michael Cole: This is not this is like a match for survival not any of them gonna gonna give up or just get pinned to lose the match, They want want to win the match that they don't care if they got injured they want the championship, JBL: that's why i respect those kind of wrestlers, those kind of guys who made wrestling what is right now, They are gonna do everything i't takes and no one gonna stop them from doing what they come to do, (The crowd cheers THIS IS AWESOME, THIS IS AWESOME!!) JR: Listen to the DR Universe they appreciate what the both had done and they really did an awesome and that match isn't even over yet, And the match continues as the both wrestlers got up they both had the same move in mind and they the closeline on each other and they are on the ground again, (Brock Lesnar music hits and comes out and starts walking slowly to the ring) Michael Cole: What Brock is doing here he has nothing to do with this match, JBL: Did you forget he said that he is gonna hit F5 to a wrestler that he doesn't like, JR: But he didn't who i't is, JBL: I't looks we are gonna find out who is the one that will be getting the pain from Brock Lesnar, And Brock looks at both wrestlers who are on ring laying down after a battle between the two he first goes to EidenA$$hole than he goes to Randy310 and Brock is taking his as the both superstars can't do anything and have nothig to do, And at the end he picks.........EidenA$$hole and HIT the F5 on him and than puts Randy310 on him and the ref counts 1....2......3 and the match ends, Michael Cole: We got a new champion Randy310 and look he can't even get up to take the title, JBL: and i't looks that the one that Brock hates was EidenA$$hole, and i'm gonna congrats for Randy310 the win that he had though the wasn't that we wanted but still we crowned a new champion, JR: we shouldn't take anything from the both wrestlers they both did an awesome match that will be remembered for ages to come and no one will forget this day as this match on of the best matches in DR History, And to everyone thank ou for watching as we crowned a new champion Randy310 and we will see you on the next episode of Raw.

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

good job , 5 stars and nice segment heel tag team awesome .
    Last edited by The Villain; 11-01-2012 at 12:35 AM.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

niiice. at least you kept some parts of my promo and every joke
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Nyc Show
    Iam Not In It

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Great episode once again

Moderator www.desirulez.net

Nice

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

HOLY SH********* It is very long to read

New champion mothertruckers

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Awesome show

It's Clobberin Time

Nice

Banned www.desirulez.net

Great show

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

The worst show of DRW! Its been weeks I haven't been used! DRW is not worth watching without me in the show! Now Its hard for me to control my anger. that's it, I am leaving DRW(Not desirulez :/)! I work my ass off in desirulez and still I ain't getting any chance in DRW . I tried alot nowadays but I got under estimated and under-rated!
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller. View Post
    The worst show of DRW! Its been weeks I haven't been used! DRW is not worth watching without me in the show! Now Its hard for me to control my anger. that's it, I am leaving DRW(Not desirulez :/)! I work my ass off in desirulez and still I ain't getting any chance in DRW . I tried alot nowadays but I got under estimated and under-rated!
    you was out of action for weeks and we are planning your in ring return already so calm down. Read DR active

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    you was out of action for weeks and we are planning your in ring return already so calm down. Read DR active

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Great episode. Although i don`t understand me having a match against Prince.. Because we are in the same stable.

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Runner Up - Wrestler Awards www.desirulez.net

cool (:
    Current DR Wrestling ;; DIVA'S CHAMPION

'Alright There Fella?'

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    Great episode. Although i don`t understand me having a match against Prince.. Because we are in the same stable.
    that happen.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    Agree..

Nice show btw

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Nice show indeed. Was getting used to a mix between text and pictues, was a little different this time though
    Respect

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

i want to be in mixed TAG match
    please,next week its me with brogue girl
    LI8

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast