View Poll Results: Do You Want The PG ERA To End?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes , im sick of the pg era and it's story lines.

    16 94.12%
  • No , i prefer wwe like that ( say the reason why in the comments )

    1 5.88%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21
  1. #1
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default Do You Want The PG ERA To End?

    Follow us on Social Media





    i know that wwe won't end the pg era in less than 4-5 years but at the current wwe do u want the pg era to end?
    what's the point if the pg era to end?
    well , the answer is wwe is now boring and predictable , and i know alot of you will probably say'' it's the writers fault '' but trust me it's not sometimes the writers don't find / create an interesting story lines cuz it's a pg show , i was watching wwe for a long time be4 the pg era begins and it wasn't boring at all to me. so please understand my point and tell me your opinion.
    Last edited by The Villain; 10-31-2012 at 10:13 PM.


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  2. #2
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    well my opinion is obvious , i never liked the pg era.


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  3. #3
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    its better for the kids but I dont like it
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  4. #4
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    They are really struggling with storylines the PG thing like eiden said it's more for the kids because they bring in so much money. what i would suggest is having it how it used to be

    monday night raw - 12a Rating and the following saturday have a censored version for the kids maybe cut out the adult segments and such... thats how they used to do it.

  5. #5
    Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,144

    Default

    I really don't care which era it is as long as they don't put out crap like Hell In A Cell was. Crappy shows + blood wouldn't make any difference.


  6. #6
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Enigma View Post
    They are really struggling with storylines the PG thing like eiden said it's more for the kids because they bring in so much money. what i would suggest is having it how it used to be

    monday night raw - 12a Rating and the following saturday have a censored version for the kids maybe cut out the adult segments and such... thats how they used to do it.
    i like that idea .

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    its better for the kids but I dont like it
    i know , be4 the pg era there was also a super cena at 2006-2007 , but somehow they should find a good and interesting story lines it doesn't have to be for adults and also it's doesn't have to be so pg.


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  7. #7
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a1v4r View Post
    I really don't care which era it is as long as they don't put out crap like Hell In A Cell was. Crappy shows + blood wouldn't make any difference.
    I'ts not about the blood with the PG era they are restricted to what is wrote because kids are watching.. do you think my idea is not valid?

  8. #8
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a1v4r View Post
    I really don't care which era it is as long as they don't put out crap like Hell In A Cell was. Crappy shows + blood wouldn't make any difference.
    i never said anything about blood , and it shouldn't have blood cuz maybe that's why it's pg right now, and u were talking about crappy shows , u r getting crappy shows cuz all the story lines are made for childerns , they can't find any interesting story lines since it's pg , and that's why wwe is getting a bad ratings.


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  9. #9
    Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    Posts
    2,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Enigma View Post
    I'ts not about the blood with the PG era they are restricted to what is wrote because kids are watching.. do you think my idea is not valid?
    YES! I agree with you.
    -WWE has taken PG too far. When they started with PG, WWE was good at that time!
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  10. #10
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    5,056

    Default

    Yes!
    Yes!
    Yes!

  11. #11
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    4,448

    Default

    It suck's i want blood back

  12. #12
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    well it's obvious 7/1


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  13. #13
    The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Relaxing On The Beach
    Posts
    1,114

    Default

    I'ts not the matter if the PG era sucks or not, I't more about the Mcmahon's and specially Linda Mcmahon Vince wife as she now is running for senate, And if she want to win the campaign she most have everything good in her past and not something like promoting for blood and aggressive behavior, That's why they changed the rating to PG to improve her image for the people in Connecticut that is the place where she is running for Senate by the way, And that's why they are i doing Be a start, Make a wish, just to improve her image, And if Linda wins the election there is a chance that maybe WWE will turn around


    Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

    "life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

  14. #14
    dR Contributor www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    785

    Default

    PG era sucks, u know y
    LI8

  15. #15
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenal X View Post
    I'ts not the matter if the PG era sucks or not, I't more about the Mcmahon's and specially Linda Mcmahon Vince wife as she now is running for senate, And if she want to win the campaign she most have everything good in her past and not something like promoting for blood and aggressive behavior, That's why they changed the rating to PG to improve her image for the people in Connecticut that is the place where she is running for Senate by the way, And that's why they are i doing Be a start, Make a wish, just to improve her image, And if Linda wins the election there is a chance that maybe WWE will turn around
    Until she is up again then they will change it back.. to add to your post if people don't know that's where all the rich white people live

  16. #16
    The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Relaxing On The Beach
    Posts
    1,114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Enigma View Post
    Until she is up again then they will change it back.. to add to your post if people don't know that's where all the rich white people live
    Well she have to win, She almost spent 62 million on this campaign and which that makes her the highest to spend money in a campaign , and do you mean by that's where all the rich white people live that is Connecticut?


    Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

    "life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

  17. #17
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    yea that's where the mega rich live, and to win there your going to need to be PG and well behaved etc

  18. #18
    The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Relaxing On The Beach
    Posts
    1,114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Enigma View Post
    yea that's where the mega rich live, and to win there your going to need to be PG and well behaved etc
    And that's why i believe that Linda is the one who turned WWE into PG to improve her image


    Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

    "life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

  19. #19
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In my private jet
    Posts
    5,553

    Default

    Yes get rid of the pg ere


    ._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.


    On Vacation

    ✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

    *. .*


  20. #20
    Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    15

    Default

    I hate the PG era.........limited storylines, and i loved (so did they) Flair, Foley and others were covered in blood..........
    Today, they have the closed fist punches and no blood.........makes it less real..........but jmo.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •