Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default Backstage News On Big Show Winning The World Title, Survivor Series 3-Way Considered

    Follow us on Social Media





    Before WWE officials decided on Team Punk vs. Team Foley for the Survivor Series main event, they discussed CM Punk vs. Ryback vs. John Cena in a three-way.

    - The decision to give Big Show the World Heavyweight Title at Hell In a Cell was reportedly made over the weekend as before the weekend, Show was still planned to lose. There were also plans being discussed for Dolph Ziggler to cash in.




    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  2. #2
    Coolbie www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Wijk bij Duurstede, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post


    - The decision to give Big Show the World Heavyweight Title at Hell In a Cell was reportedly made over the weekend as before the weekend, Show was still planned to lose. There were also plans being discussed for Dolph Ziggler to cash in.


    Damn WWE, just make up your mind instead of chosing your storylines last minute. Creative team, do what you name says please, be creative.


    I am the best in the world at what i do.

  3. #3
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    Damn WWE, just make up your mind instead of chosing your storylines last minute. Creative team, do what you name says please, be creative.
    Your*

  4. #4
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In my private jet
    Posts
    5,553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    Damn WWE, just make up your mind instead of chosing your storylines last minute. Creative team, do what you name says please, be creative.
    The creative team already pick the storylines then vince changes them the last min


    ._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.


    On Vacation

    ✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

    *. .*


  5. #5
    Coolbie www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Wijk bij Duurstede, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy310 View Post
    The creative team already pick the storylines then vince changes them the last min
    No, they picked several storylines and didn`t know which one to do, so that is when Vince came in and chose one last minute.


    I am the best in the world at what i do.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •