Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Default Backstage News On Big Show Winning The World Title, Survivor Series 3-Way Considered

Follow us on Social Media

Before WWE officials decided on Team Punk vs. Team Foley for the Survivor Series main event, they discussed CM Punk vs. Ryback vs. John Cena in a three-way.

- The decision to give Big Show the World Heavyweight Title at Hell In a Cell was reportedly made over the weekend as before the weekend, Show was still planned to lose. There were also plans being discussed for Dolph Ziggler to cash in.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post

- The decision to give Big Show the World Heavyweight Title at Hell In a Cell was reportedly made over the weekend as before the weekend, Show was still planned to lose. There were also plans being discussed for Dolph Ziggler to cash in.

Damn WWE, just make up your mind instead of chosing your storylines last minute. Creative team, do what you name says please, be creative.

I am the best in the world at what i do.

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    Damn WWE, just make up your mind instead of chosing your storylines last minute. Creative team, do what you name says please, be creative.
    Your*

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    The creative team already pick the storylines then vince changes them the last min

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Randy310 View Post
    The creative team already pick the storylines then vince changes them the last min
    No, they picked several storylines and didn`t know which one to do, so that is when Vince came in and chose one last minute.

I am the best in the world at what i do.