Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23
  1. #1
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    347

    Post Things I Learned, Loved, Hated about Hell in a Cell 2012

    Follow us on Social Media





    Hey guys, I am back with my Love/Hate thread
    I was not posting these threads for 2 weeks because of some real life responsibilities that didn't let me to. Well, This is my first Love/Hate thread about Pay-per-view. Hope You will Like it

    This is what I learned from last night's PPV
    Learned:
    1- The Pay-per-view was Flop as expected.
    2- Ryback is not ready for the Main Event yet.
    3- Sheamus and Big Show stole the Show.
    4- CM Punk is not going to lose the WWE Championship anytime soon.
    5- Dolph Ziggler lied to us.
    6- Sheamus can afford a Clean Loss unlike John Cena
    7- The Rumors about Brock Lesnar returning in WWE Championship Match were wrong
    8- Alberto Del Rio didn't win any match at any pay-per-view in 2012.
    9- Something wrong is going between Miz and WWE officials as he is booked like a total Loser.
    10-Hell in a Cell was the first Pay-per-view of 2012 that didn't have a Match featuring John Cena.
    11-Team Hell No lost first match as a Team.
    12-Antonio Cesaro is a great performer.
    13-The Divas Division is getting some attention.
    14-The Main Event should have been the World Heavyweight Title Match.
    15-I see Mark Henry returning and challenging Big Show in the future as JBL said "Who can Stop Big Show now?"

    Loved:
    1- The World heavyweight Championship changing hands in one of the most Shocking moments of the year.
    2- The RKO in Mid-Air.
    3- CM Punk retaining.
    4- Alberto Del Rio's performance
    5- Ron Simmon shutting the goofy Zack Ryder & Santino Marella up by DAMN!!

    Hated:
    1- The Predictable Ending. World Heavyweight Title match should have been the Main Event.
    2- CM Punk who was dominating the whole year as Champion only to have almost Squashed by Ryback like he is nothing.
    3- Dolph Ziggler not appearing after World Heavyweight Championship match. I don't want him to cash in, but at least he should have teased it
    4- Booking of the Miz.
    5- The DQ finish in the Tag Team Championship match.

    I give this Pay-per-view 5 out of 10. The least rated Pay-per-view by me since Vengeance 2011.

    Don't forget to give your opinions.

  2. #2
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    1- The Predictable Ending. World Heavyweight Title match should have been the Main Event. (Agree)
    2- CM Punk who was dominating the whole year as Champion only to have almost Squashed by Ryback like he is nothing. (Agree)
    3- Dolph Ziggler not appearing after World Heavyweight Championship match. I don't want him to cash in, but at least he should have teased it (Agree)
    4- Booking of the Miz.( Disagree)
    5- The DQ finish in the Tag Team Championship match. (Agree)

    i actually wanted the miz to win , but it doesn't matter cuz kofi also deserves a push , and about the ending i kinda agree but it's doesn't matter to me cuz cm punk retain the title , he ended the streak and that's what does matter.


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  3. #3
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    i actually wanted the miz to win , but it doesn't matter cuz kofi also deserves a push , and about the ending i kinda agree but it's doesn't matter to me cuz cm punk retain the title , he ended the streak and that's what does matter.
    I even wanted Punk to retain but they showed him very weak in this match. I mean c'mon, he has been WWE Champion for 344 days and he is getting beaten so bad by a new comer.
    And I don't hate that Miz lost, I hate that he lost so many times in these 2 weeks.

  4. #4
    Senior Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    U S A.
    Posts
    142

    Default

    The ending of Ryback & punk was awful. I did like Ryback taking care of Punk on top of the cage though.

  5. #5
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    347

    Default

    hmmm!

  6. #6
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    1- The Predictable Ending. World Heavyweight Title match should have been the Main Event. (Agree)
    2- CM Punk who was dominating the whole year as Champion only to have almost Squashed by Ryback like he is nothing. (Agree)
    3- Dolph Ziggler not appearing after World Heavyweight Championship match. I don't want him to cash in, but at least he should have teased it (Agree)
    4- Booking of the Miz.( Disagree)
    5- The DQ finish in the Tag Team Championship match. (Agree)

    i actually wanted the miz to win , but it doesn't matter cuz kofi also deserves a push , and about the ending i kinda agree but it's doesn't matter to me cuz cm punk retain the title , he ended the streak and that's what does matter.
    The Miz did not win because WWE Officals think The Miz is ready for a Top Card Status. He has impressed the Officals by his work and they think his In-Ring and Mic skills continue to improve everyday.

  7. #7
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xAwesomeStrike View Post
    his In-Ring and Mic skills continue to improve everyday.
    Yep. He is a great performer in WWE

  8. #8
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In my private jet
    Posts
    5,553

    Default

    I agree with you


    ._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.


    On Vacation

    ✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

    *. .*


  9. #9
    Coolbie www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Wijk bij Duurstede, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    I agree on the most ones except this two:
    Learned:
    9- Something wrong is going between Miz and WWE officials as he is booked like a total Loser.
    I totally diagree. Miz isn`t booked like a loser, he lost his title and his rematch because he is getting a main event push again very soon. So Miz losing his rematch doesn`t have anything to do with the WWE officials and something being wrong between them and The Miz.

    Hated:
    1- The Predictable Ending. World Heavyweight Title match should have been the Main Event.
    Predicitable? Hell no it wasn`t predictable. It was predicitable CM Punk would win but winning this way wasn`t what anyone predicted, so predictable my a$$ As for the WHC should have been the main event i also disagree. Yes it was a better match but that`s just because Ryback was in the main event and because of that they didn`t know what to do with the WWE championship match. WWE championship is supposed to be the main event because it`s more important and CM Punk is WWE`s main event in my opinion.


    I am the best in the world at what i do.

  10. #10
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post

    I totally diagree. Miz isn`t booked like a loser, he lost his title and his rematch because he is getting a main event push again very soon. So Miz losing his rematch doesn`t have anything to do with the WWE officials and something being wrong between them and The Miz.


    Predicitable? Hell no it wasn`t predictable. It was predicitable CM Punk would win but winning this way wasn`t what anyone predicted, so predictable my a$$ As for the WHC should have been the main event i also disagree. Yes it was a better match but that`s just because Ryback was in the main event and because of that they didn`t know what to do with the WWE championship match. WWE championship is supposed to be the main event because it`s more important and CM Punk is WWE`s main event in my opinion.
    Okay, maybe I was wrong about The Miz.
    But
    You say the Main Event wasn't predictable?? well, everyone knew that Punk was going to retain. wasn't that outcome predictable? And if WWE championship is more important then why World Heavyweight Championship Match was Main Event at WrestleMania 20,21 and 24 ??? And heck, the World Heavyweight Championship wasn't in the Main Event for a long time, and if a Title is going to change hands, then it should have been the Main Event. Everyone said Sheamus is going to win, and Dolph even said that he was going cash in, so this match was truly full of suspense and deserved the Main Event

  11. #11
    Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boygenious46 View Post

    5- Ron Simmon shutting the goofy Zack Ryder & Santino Marella up by DAMN!!

    That was quite funny.


  12. #12
    Coolbie www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Wijk bij Duurstede, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boygenious46 View Post
    Okay, maybe I was wrong about The Miz.
    But
    You say the Main Event wasn't predictable?? well, everyone knew that Punk was going to retain. wasn't that outcome predictable? And if WWE championship is more important then why World Heavyweight Championship Match was Main Event at WrestleMania 20,21 and 24 ??? And heck, the World Heavyweight Championship wasn't in the Main Event for a long time, and if a Title is going to change hands, then it should have been the Main Event. Everyone said Sheamus is going to win, and Dolph even said that he was going cash in, so this match was truly full of suspense and deserved the Main Event
    The outcome of the main event was predictable but so was the one of the WHC because it was clear Big Show was going to win. Only both endings weren`t what anyone expected. And your naming WrestleMania`s from a few years back. The last years the WWE championship was the main event just like it is going to be this WM. How come? Because the WWE is the most important title, WWE have said it themselfs. And how obvious would it be to make a match a main event because the title is gonna change, that`s just laughable.


    I am the best in the world at what i do.

  13. #13
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    The outcome of the main event was predictable but so was the one of the WHC because it was clear Big Show was going to win. Only both endings weren`t what anyone expected. And your naming WrestleMania`s from a few years back. The last years the WWE championship was the main event just like it is going to be this WM. How come? Because the WWE is the most important title, WWE have said it themselfs. And how obvious would it be to make a match a main event because the title is gonna change, that`s just laughable.
    LOL... was it really clear that Big Show was going to win? o c'mon dude, I saw the poll in this site about who was going to win....90% voters chose Sheamus and now u are saying everyone knew that big show was going to win? And I also know that WWE Championship is the most important Championship and that's why it has been main eventing but that doesn't mean that World Heavyweight Championship doesn't have the right for the Main Event. Just Like Hell in a Cell 2010, it could have a Main Event but it didn't.

  14. #14
    Coolbie www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Wijk bij Duurstede, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boygenious46 View Post
    LOL... was it really clear that Big Show was going to win? o c'mon dude, I saw the poll in this site about who was going to win....90% voters chose Sheamus and now u are saying everyone knew that big show was going to win? And I also know that WWE Championship is the most important Championship and that's why it has been main eventing but that doesn't mean that World Heavyweight Championship doesn't have the right for the Main Event. Just Like Hell in a Cell 2010, it could have a Main Event but it didn't.
    I don`t know which poll you looked at but there isn`t voted like that at all. And yes it was clear, most of the people thought Big Show would win and Dolph Ziggler would cash in but the cash in didn`t happen. And offcourse it could main event. But CM Punk and his reign is much more important than all the other championships atm, that`s what WWE said themselfs and i agree with them. The best WWE superstar has to be the WWE champ and has to be in the main event and that`s the case atm so i don`t see what`s wrong with it.


    I am the best in the world at what i do.

  15. #15
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Great Thread of you Always like to read. keep it up

    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  16. #16
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    I don`t know which poll you looked at but there isn`t voted like that at all. And yes it was clear, most of the people thought Big Show would win and Dolph Ziggler would cash in but the cash in didn`t happen. And offcourse it could main event. But CM Punk and his reign is much more important than all the other championships atm, that`s what WWE said themselfs and i agree with them. The best WWE superstar has to be the WWE champ and has to be in the main event and that`s the case atm so i don`t see what`s wrong with it.
    The poll was in this Site....You didn't see, that's not my fault. But I saw that 90% people were predicting that Sheamus is going to win

  17. #17
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    Great Thread of you Always like to read. keep it up
    Thanks Alot buddy

  18. #18
    Coolbie www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Wijk bij Duurstede, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boygenious46 View Post
    The poll was in this Site....You didn't see, that's not my fault. But I saw that 90% people were predicting that Sheamus is going to win
    There is only one poll i see and most voted Dolph Ziggler not Sheamus


    I am the best in the world at what i do.

  19. #19
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    1- The Predictable Ending. World Heavyweight Title match should have been the Main Event. (Agree)
    2- CM Punk who was dominating the whole year as Champion only to have almost Squashed by Ryback like he is nothing. (Agree)
    3- Dolph Ziggler not appearing after World Heavyweight Championship match. I don't want him to cash in, but at least he should have teased it (Agree)
    4- Booking of the Miz.( Disagree)
    5- The DQ finish in the Tag Team Championship match. (Agree)

    i actually wanted the miz to win , but it doesn't matter cuz kofi also deserves a push , and about the ending i kinda agree but it's doesn't matter to me cuz cm punk retain the title , he ended the streak and that's what does matter.
    I had the miz to win on the Match prediction going against everybody else and it looked like he was going to win it all the way through the match

  20. #20
    Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    There is only one poll i see and most voted Dolph Ziggler not Sheamus
    Most were predicting Sheamus winning (and DZ cashing in) few were predicting BS winning and DZ cashing in. 2-3 people predicted BS winning.


 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •