Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Smile dR Present dR Hell in a Cell 12

Follow us on Social Media

Pre Show

DZ Sharma vs Jermaine vs Randy310

Description – Awesome match between the three . One chance to shine and no one wants to miss it . Randy310 hits the back breacker on Jermaine 1…….2………. Jermaine kicks out . Dz Sharma hits a drop kick on Randy310…1…..2….. Randy310 kicks out . Jermaine hits a bull dog on Dz Sharma for a 2 count . Match continues . Randy310 hits a RKO on DZ Sharma 1……2……. Jermaine saves the match . match continues . DZ Sharma hits the Zig-zag on Randy310 . He turns back and gets a code breacker from Jermaine 1…….2………3. Jermaine wins .
    After the match TheLegaendKillers’s music hits and he comes and stares from the titantron and leaves .

Finish – Pinfall
    Finisher – Code Breaker
    Winner – Jermaine

Backstage

Josh Mathews interviews TheLegenKiller

Josh – TheLegendkiller you are back . What were you doing out there .

Legendkiller – Yes I m back . What I was doing out there . Doing what I do best . Playing mind games .

(Hemafeko comes from back )

Hemafeko – Mind games ? Is this a kid show and we are all playing games . Can I play hide and seek then . You hide then I find you’re a$$and beat the hell out of it .

Legendkiller – Lets do it now. (and he attacks Hemafeko)

The both brawl and are then separated by the officials .

Every One Welcome to dR Hell in a Cell

103,000 members are here to watch this EPIC PPV

Eidena$$hole vs The Enigma vs Dr Prince

(Int. Title match inside Hell In A Cell)

Description – Three men locked inside hell in a cell . What can you expect one of the most brutal match in DR wrestling history . Dr Prince brings in a ladder in the ring and knocks both Einden and Enigma out with it . He climbs the ladder but Eiden and Enigma push it down Prince falls out of the ring . Enigma hits Twistoffate on Eidena$$hole 1..2…. Eiden kicks out . Match continues ….. Eidena$$hole hits the Mic Check on Enigma . 1…..2…….Enigma kicks out . Dr Prince is back in the he hits pedigree on Eidena$$hole and then on Enigma . He pins Enigma 1..2…..he kicks out . Then he pins Eidena$$hole 1……2……Eiden kicks out . Fast forward ……. Ref is knocked out . New ref comes while all 3 are near the gate . Eiden stops the ref from locking the gate while entering . He puts Dr Prince’s neck on the gate and shuts it down hard . Enigma jups on him from behid which leads to all 3 men falling out of the cell opening the gate . Fast forward ………. All are near the announce table . Dr Prince hits a pedigree on Eiden on the floor . He turns back to get a Twistoffate from Enigma . Enigma puts Eidena$$hole on the announce table and starts climbing the cell ( huge cheers from the crowd) He is on top Eiden is on announce table and Prince is down . He jups from 20 feet to hit a Swanton Bomb but eiden gets away . He goes right through the table . (crowd chants holy shit ….. holy shit) . Stretcher is brough and Enigma is carried out of the match . Fast forward …… Eidena$$hole and Prince are in the ring . Prince hits another pedigree 1……2…. Eiden kicks out . Match continues . Eiden hits the Canadian destroyer .1…….2….. Prince kicks out . Eiden places a steel chair and hits another Canadian Destroyer on it .1………..2…….3…. Eidena$$hole wins and retains the Int Title.

Finish – Pinfall
    Finisher – Canadian Destroyer
    Winner – Eidena$$hole

Dr Boi vs Insideout ambulance match

Description – Ambulance macth what can you expect a brutal match between the 2 . Dr boi bring in the steel steps into the ring . Insideout lowblows him and DDT’s him on the steel steps . He goes under the ring and brings Kendo stich . He comes running to hit Boi with it . Boi flips and drops him on the steel staeps . He takes the Kendo stick and continually hits Insideout with it . They go out of the ring and Dr Boi tries to put Insideout into the ambulance . But insideout fights back . Boi gets a spear on the ramp . Insidedout tries to put Boi in the Abbulance but Boi put an anaconda vise inside the ambulance Insideout crawls out of the ambulance . Gets a chair and hits boi on the head . He brings 2 tables from under the ring and set it up near the abbulance . Boi gets up and hits a stunner on Insideout . Fast forward …… Both are on the top of the ambulance . Insideout put Boi in a sharpshooter on the top of the ambulance . Boi gets out and Insideout tries to hit him with a spear from top through both the Tables that was st up before . But Boi flips him and Insideout falls from the top of the ambulance breaking through both the tables . Boi gets down takes a steel chair puts it around Insideout’s neck and locks him with the Anaconda vise and chokes him out . He puts Insideout in the Ambulance and shuts the door . Dr boi wins . He climbs on the top of the ambulance and celebrate .

Finish – Putting in the Ambulance
    Finisher – Going through 2 tables and Anocanda Vice with steel chair in neck
    Winner – Dr Boi
    Interference - No

Backstage Brogue girl and Sheamus

Brogue girl – I am so nervous right now my match is next .

Sheamus – Don’t be nervous you will win . Go out there and kick the head off of that girl .

Brogu Girl – You are right . I will win cause I have to . I will win for you and for all my fans .

Sheamus – Just go and win sweetheart . I will be there if you need any help .

Brogue Girl vs Natalija in tables match

(If TD touch Brogue then they get stripped of all their titles )

Description – Awesome match . Both diva try to put each other through the table but they don’t succeed . Brogue hits the Irish curse back breacker and bring in the table. She picks up Natalija but Natalija converts it into a DDT . She picks up brogue for a suplex through the table but Brogue escapes match continues . Fast forward ….. Both divas are on the top rope and a table is set up . Looks like Brogue Girl is about to put Natalija through the table . She throws her but out of no where Eidena$$hole comes and jups on the table and breaks it . Natalija goes on a broken table. Insideout enters too . They think but don’t touch Brogue cause if they do they will get stripped off their titles. They start breaking all the tables . They break about 13 tables with the help of hammer found under the ring and leave . There is no table anymore . Natalija takes her title and walks out of the match .
    Brogue Girl goes running behind her (remember the match is still on referee never ring the bell) . She attacks her backstage . They both brawl . There is a dinner table there . Brogue Girl picks Natalija up and put her through it . The referee sees it and he raises her arm . Sheamus come there . They kiss and celebrate the win .

Finish – Putting through the table
    Finisher – Power Bomb
    Winner – Brogue Girl

Team feed us More vs Thread Destroyers for Tag titles
    (No Dq tornado tag match)

Description - Awesome match . After weeks of rivalry this match has to be brutal . Thread Destroyers escaped the ring as soon as the match started and they threw chairs inside the ring . The entered with one to and the match started with a chair shot on Moaz . Prince knocked Insideout from back . Moaz hittes him with a steel chair right on the skull . Eiden gets a chair and hits both Moaz and Prince at the back . He puts a chair around Moaz’s neck . Insideout goes on the top rope . But Prince knocks him down . Prince spine busters Eidena$$hole . Moaz is up . He give him a five’kuckle shuffle . Insideout takes out a ladder from under the ring and hit both Moaz333 and Prince with it . Moaz gets a edgecution from Insideout . Eiden hits Prince with the Mic Check . They climb the ladder to do a double leg drop at the same time but Moaz gets up . He goes up and picks both Eiden and Insideout for AA but they escape before he could hit . He is thrown down the ladder . Fast forward…….. Prince hits the pedigree on Eidena$$hole . HE turns back and gets a spear from Insideout . Insideout gets a AA from Moazz . He pins hum 1……2…….Eiden saves the match . Eidena$$hole hits The Canadian Destroyer on Moaz . 1…..2……Prince saves the match . Match continues all suoerstars are on the top of the ladder punching each other . Insideout takes out a brassknuckle from his tights and knocks out Prince off the ladder . He hits Moazz too with it but they hold him before he falls and hits a 3D from the top of the ladder . Eidena$$hole pins him 1………..2…….3
    Thread Destroyers win .

Finish – Pinfall
    Finisher – 3D from the top of the ladder
    Winner – Thread Destroyers

Back Stage Dr Angel’s locker room

( Dr Angel is sitting with the Thread Destroyers and WweHustler comes)
    Dr Angel – I will talk with you guys later . Now I got some business to do. WweHustler come I have a contract for you .
    WweHustler – I will be honoured to sign a contarct with Dr Impact .
    (PhenomenalX enters)
    PhenomenalX – What is going on here . The board of directors told me that WweHustler will be a part on Dr Raw and you are signing him on Impact .
    Dr Angel’s – It’s WweHustler’s will that where he wants to go . It’s his decision . And next time you enter my office you better know . Now leave .
    PhenomenalX – I m leaveing but I will see you .
    Dr Angel – SO Wwehustler where were we .
    WweHustler – I was about to sign the contract
    Dr Angel – Ya lets continue .

Insideout vs RooftopRko Special ref Mick Foley

(Hell In A Cell match for Wwe Championship)

Description – Mick first comes to the ring with a bag full of thumb tacks . He spreads the thumb tacks all around the ring .RooftopRko is next . Insideout comes then but hesitates to enter the ring full of thumb tacks everywhere . Finally the match starts . RooftopRko hits Teardrop Suplex on Insideout . Sacrifising his body too going through the thumbtacks . 1……2…. Insideout kicks out . Match continues . Insideout hits the Edgecution on RooftopRko 1……2……Rooftop kicks out . RooftopRko locks the figurefour on Insideout . After going through a lot of pain Insideout manages to escape . Fast forward …… Insideout locks in the cross face on Rooftop . RooftopRko escapes . The fight goes out of the ring . Both men through each other on the cell . RooftopRko gets a screwdriver from under the ring . He pierces it into Insideout’s forehead . Insideout is busted open . He rubs his forehead on the Cell walls . Match continues ….. Insideout hits a chair shot on RooftopRko . Rooftop gets busted open . Insideout now rubs his forehead on the Cell wall . He goes in the ring and Rooftop is trying to stand with the help of Cell walls . Insideout comes running
    Jerry- What the hell is he doing.
    Jim – Are you kidding me he is trying to hit a flying spear . Jumping from inside the ring to the outside .
    Jerry – No he can’t do that .
    Insideout comes in running and flies over the top rope to hit a spear on RooftopRko but he hets away . Insideout goes right thorogh breaking the Cell.
    Jim – Good god almighty . The cell has broke .
    Jerry – But it’s steel how can it break . These guys are superhumans .
    The match goes outside the Cell now . RooftopRko irish wips Insideout but he starts climbing the cell . RooftopRko climbs behind him . Mick Foley takes out a ladder from under the ring . He climbs the cell with a ladder . RooftopRko Gets a spear on the top of the cell . 1….2…… Rooftop kicks out . RooftopRko hits the Sweetchin music on Insideout 1…….2……..Insideout kicks out . Mick Foley the ladder in the center and tells Rooftop to climb up . RooftopRko goes on the top of the ladder placed on the top of the cell and hits a flying elbow on Insideout . The top of the cell breaks with the Impact and both RooftopRko and Insideout fall from the top inside the ring .
    Jerry – I can’t watch this anymore .
    Jim – Somebody stop this damn match .
    Stretcher is brought and both men are placed on it . Mick Foley is still on the top of the Cell smiling . They are being carried away on the streatcher . Near the titantron RooftopRko jumps from his stretcher on Insideout’s stretcher . They both brawl again . Fast forward….. Both men are back into the ring . Insideout goes on the top rope to hit a spear from there but RoortopRko hits the Sweetchin Music in mid air .
    Jim – This is it . It’s over .
    Jerry – It has to be over .
    He pins Insideout . 1……..2… Mick Foley stops the count . RooftopRko is shocked . He asks why and Mick Foley takes out Mr.Socoko and applies the sock in his mouth . He its him with the reverse piledriver . Insideout pins him 1…….2…… RooftopRko kicks out . Insideout can’t believe this . He taunts him for a spear and hits it . 1………2………He kicks out again . Mick Foley picks up RooftopRko again and pushes him into another spear by Insideout .1…….2………..3 Insideout wins .

Finish – Pinfall
    Finisher – Spear
    Winner – Insideout

Komani vs Prohundred World Title match in a Casket Match

Description – Awesome match . No one willing to give up the world title is at stake .
    Komani hits the bulldog .
    He picks Prohundred for a suplex but prohundred converts it into a backbreaker . Prohundred brings in a steel chair . He hit’s Komani with it . Prohundred goes on the top rope for a drop kick but Komani gets out of the way .
    He picks up the steel chair and hits Prohundred with it . About 10 back to back chair shots . He tries to put Prohundred into the casket but Prohundred fights back ……. Fast forward …… Komani is or the ropes in 619 position . Prohundred hits him with a 619 follow it with a from splash . He tries to put Komani into the casket but Komani fights back .
    Fast forward …….. Komani has Prohundred on his shoulders . He hits him with the GTS . Komani opens the casket

Watch This

UndertakerGreece
    is in it . He holds his neck and choke slams him . Undertakergreece picks him up and gives the tombstone piledriver . He goes back into the casket . Prohundred tries to put Komani into the casket . He opens the casket Undertakergreece is still in it . Komani is holding the ropes from outside almost unconscious . Prohundred 619’s him from inside the ring Komani falls in the casket . Undertakergreece holds him while prohundred coses the casket . Prohundred wins the World title .

Finish – Putting inside the casket
    Finisher – 619 from opposite side
    Interference – Yes (Undertakergreece’s Debut )
    Winner - Prohundred

Backstage Segment after The Enigma is carried on a stretcher after Int Title Match
    Doctor – Can you move your neck . Try to move it .
    The Enigma . No I can’t .
    Doctor – You are out the match you can’t complete .
    The Enigma – I have to it’s my last chance.
    Doctor – I don’t advise you too but the decision is your’s
    The Enigma – Don’t worry Doc I know what I have to do .

Insideout vs Prohundred vs The Enigma vs Dr Boi vs Nepli Keta vs Dr Prince

Description – Dr Boi and Prohundred start the match …… Awesome start …… Boi puts the Anaconda vise on Jermaine but he reaches the ropes . Prohundred puts sharpshooter on Boi but Boi reaches the ropes . 5 mins is up….
    Nepali Keta is next . He comes and spine busters both boi and Jermaine who are already tired . He pins Prohundred but he kicks out at 2 . Then he pins boi but he kicks out at 2 too. Match continues between the 3 .
    Dr Prince enters next . Pedigree to boi …pedigree to Nepali Keta …. Pedigree to Jermaine . He turns back and gets a stunner from boi . Boi turns back and gets a code breacker from Jermaine .1…….2…..Nepali Keta saves the match .
    The Enigma is next . He comes in and hits the Twistoffate on all the opponents . He goes on the top and hits a swanton bomb on Boi but turns back to get a code breaker from Nepali Keta . Prohundred comes with a steel chair and knocks Keta out . He turns back and gets a spinebuster from Dr Prince.
    Insideout is next ….
    He comes slowly and limping after the Wwe title match . He clims on the ring then gets down . Takes a chair from near the announce table and sits on it . (saying loudly I don’t need to win this match to retaing my title . You guys beat the hell out of each other then I walk away with my title)
    5 mins left for match to end
    All superstar are tired . They hit each others finishers and everyone is down . Insideout enters the ring and pins Prohundred …..1…….2….Prohundered kicks out . He pins Boi 1…..2….boi kicks out . He pins Keta .1…..2..he kicks out too . Dr Prince is up . He gets a spear from Insideout .1…….2. ….. The Enigma saves the match .
    Insideout and Enigma brawl . Enigma hits twistoffate on Insideout . Eidena$$hole comes to the ring and hits the Canadian Destroyer on The Enigma and he throws everyone out of the ring . He puts Insideout on The Enigma 1……..2……. PhenomenalX enters the ring and he breaks the count . He hits the last call on EIdena$$hole . From out of no where the just signed superstar WweHustler comes and super kicks PhenomenalX . He gives a hand to Insideout . Eidena$$hole is up too . Dr Prince and Moaz enter the ring and assault Thread Destroyers . Brogue Girl comes running and takes out Natalija standing near the ring . Both divas brawl . Insideout spears Moaz . He turns back and gets a code breaker from Nepali Keta . Eidena$$hole hits a mic check on Nepali Keta . Eidena$$hole turns back and gets a stunner from Dr Boi . Boi gets a pedigree from Dr Prince . Everyone is out of the ring now except . Insideout and The Enigma . PhenomenalX enters the ring and gives the last call to Insideout and Jermaine enters from the crowd and hits the code breaker on Insideout . The Enigma goes on the top rope and hits The Swanton Bomb . Jermaine stands and watch . Enigma pins Insideout .1….2……
    (Dr Angel appears on the Titantron and says ,”Insideout you’re fired)
    Referee counts 3 . The Enigma wins the title with controversy that he pinned a fired superstar was it a win ?
    Jermaine is still standing and watching he raises The Enigma’s hand . Dr Prince , Moaz and Brogue girl also raises his arms . Looks like we have a new stable in Dr wrestling .
    PhenomenaX leaves the ring shocked . Eidena$$hole and Natalija support Insideout on their shoulders and they walk away .

Finish – Pinfall
    Finisher – Swanton Bomb
    Winner – The Enigma

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

first . thx

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Great PPV Swanton Bomb from Enigma from the top of the cell just awesome! Other matches were great, too Well, and I had my debut kicking the sh** out of Phenomenal X

Runner Up - Wrestler Awards www.desirulez.net

that was awesome.
    i won i won
    say no more haha
    Current DR Wrestling ;; DIVA'S CHAMPION

'Alright There Fella?'

Moderator www.desirulez.net

Awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!

i loved it i would jump and cheer but i am a little sore at the moment
    Last edited by The Enigma; 10-29-2012 at 09:30 PM.

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Awesome

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Cool. Awesome Show Thanks for the hard work Insideout, cant believe I read it for the second time .

Looks like we have a new Stable?? they spoiled it days ago

Undertakergreece debut wasnt so cool cause Moaz had to spoil this too and bullshi** ending, worst than the real HiaC sorry for that

please give IO reps for his hard Work
    Last edited by EidenAnderson; 10-29-2012 at 09:53 PM.
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

There I Little Bit Mistake
    http://www.desirulez.net/wwe-forum-g...mpionship.html
    See The Result The Winner Was Insideout In This Poll And Here Enigma Won How Can Anybody Explain

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Moderator www.desirulez.net

I dunno i just go by the storyline... and your meant to be in my stable so SHHHH

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Moaz333 View Post
    There I Little Bit Mistake
    http://www.desirulez.net/wwe-forum-g...mpionship.html
    See The Result The Winner Was Insideout In This Poll And Here Enigma Won How Can Anybody Explain
    Read again

I got fired before the 3 count . This is cheating I am still the champ

You can't pin a fired superstar

It's Clobberin Time

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

FU*KING AWESOME SHOW Better than WWE' HIAC 2012!
    Thankyou I/O, Eiden and DrBoi for the Show
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by The Enigma View Post
    I dunno i just go by the storyline... and your meant to be in my stable so SHHHH
    What a team work between you guys

Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    and bullshi** ending, worst than the real HiaC sorry for that
    You were a part of that bulls** ending too

And don't blame me I had 3 headaches while writing the end

1- Boi wanted everyone to get involved specially PhenoX

2 - The lame stable has to be introduced . Dunno why they really want to form a face stable . Seriousely tell me 1 successful face stable in Wrestling history that to involving 5 superstars .

3 - Since Enigma never won the poll so the end has to be controversial . I can't give him a clean win or people would say why I don't get the win then . Moazz is the example
    Last edited by Insideout Shoots; 10-29-2012 at 10:54 PM.

It's Clobberin Time

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    Read again

I got fired before the 3 count . This is cheating I am still the champ

You can't pin a fired superstar
    you got fired but are still the champ of the company you not working for anymore yeah right

will reps add tomorow or later, isnt possible yet

The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net

Great work IO i loved the show, And by the way i've sent you reps for the hard work you did and you are the first that i give reps so be honored

Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

"life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenal X View Post
    and you are the first that i give reps so be honored
    how long are you here? THAT IS A JOKE RIGHT??

how long are you here? THAT IS A JOKE RIGHT??
    No, I't isn't

"life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

lol at the ending

No, I't isn't
    not funny dude. wow that shocks me right now

No, I't isn't
    Maybe you should use it often

It's Clobberin Time

not funny dude. wow that shocks me right now
    Why you shocked by that?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast