Results 1 to 5 of 5
10-29-2012, 07:34 PM #1
News For Tonight's WWE RAW - Can Team Hell No Regroup?, Can CM Punk Avoid Ryback?, More
Tonight's WWE RAW takes place from the Time Warner Cable Arena in Charlotte, North Carolina - the home of WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair. There have been strong rumors that Flair will be returning to WWE tonight but that is not confirmed yet.
Tonight's show will feature the fallout from WWE's Hell In a Cell pay-per-view. Advertised locally is Ryback vs. CM Punk for the WWE Title but that may change now that John Cena is able to compete.
WWE is focusing on the following points for tonight's show:
* What will happen when Vickie Guerrero brings her evidence on AJ Lee and John Cena to light?
* Can Kane and Daniel Bryan regroup by the time it's time to defend their titles again?
* Can CM Punk avoid Ryback's grasp until it's time for revenge?
* Can Sheamus find a way to get the World Heavyweight Title back from Big Show?
* What is Dolph Ziggler's plan of attack and when will he cash in?
Star Of The Month May 2013
Wrestler Of The Month February 2013
10-29-2012, 11:25 PM #2
Don't think Dolph Ziggler would cash the Money In The Bank when Big Show is standing. He should cash it when Big Show has suffered damage heavily because Dolph would be fresh and strong whereas Big Show's body would be aching him.
10-30-2012, 06:27 AM #3
•°·._.•β€$ţ ɨɲ ţh€ ώ๏яℓď•._.·°•
✪ƒєєℓ ƒяєє тσ яєρ✪
╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮
10-30-2012, 02:45 PM #4
10-30-2012, 07:06 PM #5
Woo! Hopefully Flair is there, haven`t see Raw yet so.
I am the best in the world at what i do.