Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Default Ryback Getting His Rematch At Survivor Series?, John Cena Wants Another Shot At The Rock

Follow us on Social Media

There wasn't much newsworthy coming out of the WWE Hell In a Cell pre-show last night. John Cena mentioned Ryback and threw his hat in as the first to challenge him if he were to win the WWE Title from CM Punk, which he didn't.

Cena also brought up The Rock and said he wanted another shot at him. Cena added that he knows he can beat The Rock.

- WWE is already teasing Ryback vs. CM Punk for the WWE Title at November's Survivor Series pay-per-view. They wrote:

"Survivor Series offers a prime opportunity for Ryback to exact his revenge; can CM Punk elude the creature's grasp until then?"

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

dR www.desirulez.net

Cena! You lost at Wrestlemania! If you know you can beat him then why did you not beat him at Wrestlemania 28?!

Senior Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by xAwesomeStrike View Post
    Cena! You lost at Wrestlemania! If you know you can beat him then why did you not beat him at Wrestlemania 28?!
    Hello AwesomeStrike!

Or... should I say in a Scott Hall fashion - Hey Yo!

I understand where you are coming from... as that is exactly what the writers at WWE want us to believe. Before I start, please let it be known that I am in no way a Cena fan. I repeat, I am no Cena fanboy. That said, Cena carried the Rock almost the entire match, and practically laid down for Rock when he got pinned. It was obvious as can be. Rock just doesn't have the stamina anymore since being out of the ring for so long, as opposed to Cena who has wonderful conditioning. Not saying Rock didn't look good, but that endurance-wise, Rock couldn't hang with Cena, and the match needed to end much sooner than it did for Rock's reputation's sake. I was disappointed in Rock's performance that night.

Truth be known, after that match, and some events leading up to, and afterwards, Cena has started to grow on me.

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

No rematch for ryback

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

No CM Punk Vs. Ryback and no John Cena Vs. The Rock please.
    Ain`t going to watch that shit

I am the best in the world at what i do.