View Poll Results: Worst ending to a WWE PPV

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

    17 54.84%
  • Disagree

    14 45.16%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 41
  1. #1
    Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    13

    Default Worst Ending to PPV

    Follow us on Social Media





    You guys seen the Hell in the Cell 2012 PPV ending, I have never seen a worst ending in my life being a wwe fan. Not cool WWE. Please vote do you agree as worst ending or not.

  2. #2
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    well i don't know exactly what u meant
    u wanted ryback to win?
    anyway i don't care how the ending was , i care about that cm punk one and the streak is ended
    ryback can go and cry somewhere else


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  3. #3
    Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    well i don't know exactly what u meant
    u wanted ryback to win?
    anyway i don't care how the ending was , i care about that cm punk one and the streak is ended
    ryback can go and cry somewhere else
    Ryback should win if referee has not used a cheap shot. CM punk SUCKS.

  4. #4
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drbot View Post
    Ryback should win if referee has not used a cheap shot. CM punk SUCKS.
    if you think ryback is better than cm punk then u have a problem
    cuz ryback doesn't even deserve to be a champion
    1st he only defeated jobbers not even close to the miz or dolph ziggler
    2nd he didn't even do anything to get that champion match


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  5. #5
    Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    if you think ryback is better than cm punk then u have a problem
    cuz ryback doesn't even deserve to be a champion
    1st he only defeated jobbers not even close to the miz or dolph ziggler
    2nd he didn't even do anything to get that champion match
    Rayback is better than CM sucks

  6. #6
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drbot View Post
    Rayback is better than CM sucks
    well ,good luck with that attitude.


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  7. #7
    Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    well ,good luck with that attitude.
    Why do not you agree that CM punk sucks. You are showing attitude after seeing the ending

  8. #8
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In my private jet
    Posts
    5,553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drbot View Post
    Why do not you agree that CM punk sucks. You are showing attitude after seeing the ending
    Sir Cm Punk is the best in the world


    ._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.


    On Vacation

    ✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

    *. .*


  9. #9
    Banned www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    34

    Default

    I disagree not bcz punk won the match ,, I disagree bcz it was the best ending ,, Rayback Punishing Punk.. Every one knows that punk is worst in the world ,, and he didnt win this match with his abilities ,, he won the match bcz referee's help and cheating .. now Rayback will not let him live .. John is gonna be the world heavy weight champion and Rayback is your new WWE champion ..

  10. #10
    Banned www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy310 View Post
    Sir Cm Punk is the best in the world
    nope sir ,, not punk .. but Randy Orton is the Best in the world ..

  11. #11
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    oh wow typical cena fans they think everything is bad if it doesn't have cena in it.
    Last edited by The Villain; 10-29-2012 at 11:35 AM.


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  12. #12
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    I will be a good gut that I am and try to ignore those who said Punk sucks or he isn't the best in the World . Well the reality is opposite



    It's Clobberin Time

  13. #13
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    235

    Default

    I actually think, that it was a great ending, as it didn't really hurt ryback to lose by a screwjob and punk just does what his gimmick is all about, cheating his way to victorys
    I also think, that there is a storyline coming, in which heyman is trying to get control over raw (or the whole wwe) as he most likely paid the referee to screw ryback
    I'm so excited for the next Raw





  14. #14
    Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jeddah
    Posts
    7,945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DonBoromir View Post
    I actually think, that it was a great ending, as it didn't really hurt ryback to lose by a screwjob and punk just does what his gimmick is all about, cheating his way to victorys
    I also think, that there is a storyline coming, in which heyman is trying to get control over raw (or the whole wwe) as he most likely paid the referee to screw ryback
    I'm so excited for the next Raw
    Agree It Was A Great End


    AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

    We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

  15. #15
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    it was dissapointing but no need for a poll you can air your view on the other thread

  16. #16
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Didnt like it

    Quote Originally Posted by Rulez-Breaker View Post
    nope sir ,, not punk .. but Randy Orton is the Best in the world ..
    dont make post behind each other, you can still edit your first post if you still have something to say
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  17. #17
    Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    13

    Default

    I was happy to see how rayback punishes CM punk. Not a good PPV

  18. #18
    Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,144

    Default

    The referee screwing Ryback over was something I didn't expect. But it was quite bad, in my opinion.


  19. #19
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a1v4r View Post
    The referee screwing Ryback over was something I didn't expect. But it was quite bad, in my opinion.
    I didn't see that either i was expecting lesner to be under the ring when punk went under there for ages

  20. #20
    Runner Up - Wrestler Awards www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    459

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Enigma View Post
    it was dissapointing but no need for a poll you can air your view on the other thread
    i actually agree.

    and guys your all argueing over who is better ryback or punk.. then getting angry at the fact the other likes the other one better. hello everyone is entitled to their opinion. deal with it guys.
    Current DR Wrestling ;; DIVA'S CHAMPION
    28.10.12



    'Alright There Fella?'

 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •