Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Junior Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    2,597

    Default I told all of you!

    Follow us on Social Media





    HAHA! Sheamus did in fact give the White Noise to Big Show! And he did it easily! Whoever said he wasn't gonna be able to:


  2. #2
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In my private jet
    Posts
    5,553

    Default

    big show won


    ._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.


    On Vacation

    ✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

    *. .*


  3. #3
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    4,448

    Default


  4. #4
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy310 View Post
    big show won
    Again with the spoilers... your a complete a$$ read the rules.

  5. #5
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    HAHA! Sheamus did in fact give the White Noise to Big Show! And he did it easily! Whoever said he wasn't gonna be able to:

    when did you say that?? shwow the post
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  6. #6
    Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,144

    Default

    Yeah, he made it look so easy. Big Show was a good guy and probably helped him out a lot.


  7. #7
    Runner Up - Wrestler Awards www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    459

    Default

    fluffing spoilers.
    you know the enigma ran across this and because of him knowing i would have screwed if i read this before even watching it.. he turned the screen away from me.
    READ THE RULES!
    Current DR Wrestling ;; DIVA'S CHAMPION
    28.10.12



    'Alright There Fella?'

  8. #8
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    You guys give me a headache

    Write spoiler alert from next time on thread title



    It's Clobberin Time

  9. #9
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    You guys give me a headache

    Write spoiler alert from next time on thread title
    insideout

  10. #10
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Enigma View Post
    insideout
    Awh! Love is in the air!

  11. #11
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    School of #hugitout

  12. #12
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    You guys give me a headache

    Write spoiler alert from next time on thread title
    but dont start to spoil things before they got aired. Thats definitly against the rules
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •