Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Default WWE HIAC Pre-Show Preview (Video), JBL Talks HIAC, & More

Follow us on Social Media

As previously reported, Newsday is featuring an article noting that former WWE CEO Linda McMahon has spent an estimated $42.6 million on her second run for the U.S. Senate in Connecticut this year. This comes close to matching the $50 million she spent in 2010.

-- John "Bradshaw" Layfield confirmed on his official Facebook page that he would be part of the commentary team tonight at the Hell in a Cell PPV. JBL will join Michael Cole and Jim Ross. Layfield also commented on the main event tonight between CM Punk and Ryback for the WWE Championship. "Huge challenge tonight for many, especially Ryback-I think he will do great, but you never know until it happens. A HUGE difference between wrestling top guys and closing a PPV. This is truly baptism by fire. My bet? I think Ryback does well, he's out there with 'the best in the world' so expectations are very high. Sink or swim, lights are on bright."

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

There goes the money again, money money money money.
    Always great commentary with Cole, JR & JBL

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    There goes the money again, money money money money.
    Always great commentary with Cole, JR & JBL
    i think it's a good thing cuz every time they will lose money we will probably get a better show , better show = more money

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012

Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    i think it's a good thing cuz every time they will lose money we will probably get a better show , better show = more money
    That isn`t true. I know some people will hate on this but TNA is doing much better and they aren`t earning more money than WWE. And good shows doesn`t always mean more money most if the times it also cost more money so.

That isn`t true. I know some people will hate on this but TNA is doing much better and they aren`t earning more money than WWE. And good shows doesn`t always mean more money most if the times it also cost more money so.
    and there we go .. again

nah it depends on how will they use the wrestlers , look at the time raw had the worst ratings since 1997 , i heard vince almost fired the writer and replaced them .the next raw vince showed up and raw was good i don't think that had anything to do with the money.
    and the next raw the show was also good , i liked the story line between the divas and cm punk / ryback feud . i don't think it costed any money to make it , just better writing maybe.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012

and there we go .. again

nah it depends on how will they use the wrestlers , look at the time raw had the worst ratings since 1997 , i heard vince almost fired the writer and replaced them .the next raw vince showed up and raw was good i don't think that had anything to do with the money.
    and the next raw the show was also good , i liked the story line between the divas and cm punk / ryback feud . i don't think it costed any money to make it , just better writing maybe.
    It always depends on how they use the wrestlers that is just the point. They just need good feuds/storylines & matches thats all.. But that ain`t gonna change if Linda spends a lot of money because Vince still got plenty So less money for the McMahon`s doesn`t mean a better show. It just depends on the writers and Vince his mood.
    But what i ment with spending more money for a better show is based on that many people these days are complaining that the old guys need to come back to have a good show but i say: Just use the great talent they have right and the problem is solved instead of giving big contracts to people like Lesnar who come a few times a year.

It always depends on how they use the wrestlers that is just the point. They just need good feuds/storylines & matches thats all.. But that ain`t gonna change if Linda spends a lot of money because Vince still got plenty So less money for the McMahon`s doesn`t mean a better show. It just depends on the writers and Vince his mood.
    But what i ment with spending more money for a better show is based on that many people these days are complaining that the old guys need to come back to have a good show but i say: Just use the great talent they have right and the problem is solved instead of giving big contracts to people like Lesnar who come a few times a year.
    that's what i was talking about , raw had the worst ratings , ex ( every fan wanted to see wade barret vs sheamus ) the next raw that happened , the writers are lazy and stupid they have to keep the good things till wrestlemania which is bad and stupid thing in my opinion .

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012

that's what i was talking about , raw had the worst ratings , ex ( every fan wanted to see wade barret vs sheamus ) the next raw that happened , the writers are lazy and stupid they have to keep the good things till wrestlemania which is bad and stupid thing in my opinion .
    That`s true. But it also has a lot to do with Vince and not only the writers, he is becoming a grumpy old man and he wants everything his way.

That`s true. But it also has a lot to do with Vince and not only the writers, he is becoming a grumpy old man and he wants everything his way.
    well cm punk was right , this company will be better after u know .

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

less money = No wrestlers = BAD SHOW

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

u don't understand do u?
    when everytime raw gets bad ratings
    the next raw would be a rly good show.it's my opinion

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012