Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Default Exclusive Details On Tonight's CM Punk - Ryback Match (Contains Spoilers) diff thread

Follow us on Social Media

According to a source, Vince McMahon decided yesterday to move forward with CM Punk as the WWE champion, going into tonight's PPV.

The finish and direction for the title is said to be mapped out in broad detail all the way to Survivor Series, and in bigger picture (with a lot less detail) heading into the Royal Rumble.

Of course, Vince could change his mind by showtime tonight and go in a completely different direction, but Punk as champion is currently the plan.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

flop plan.. remove him as wwe champion now

Quote Originally Posted by dR PriNce View Post
    flop plan.. remove him as wwe champion now
    remove cm punk as wwe champion? NOOOOO

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    remove cm punk as wwe champion? NOOOOO

i am joking

Quote Originally Posted by dR PriNce View Post

i am joking
    haha u better be

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012

dR www.desirulez.net

Thats a good plan Vince, CM Punk vs The Rock should be headlining Royal Rumble 2013!

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

I agree vince should keep Cm Punk the champion

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by xAwesomeStrike View Post
    Thats a good plan Vince, CM Punk vs The Rock should be headlining Royal Rumble 2013!
    Agree. And just let Ryback job to anybody

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Moderator www.desirulez.net

Disagree.. all this talk about the rock he is the same as cena he is overrated i would rather see punk vs Miz or punk vs bryan (again)

and i know this won't make me popular but everybody is going on about the rock and lesner and people comming back from the past.. while great talent has to wait for them to quit or get injured.

Quote Originally Posted by The Enigma View Post
    Disagree.. all this talk about the rock he is the same as cena he is overrated i would rather see punk vs Miz or punk vs bryan (again)

and i know this won't make me popular but everybody is going on about the rock and lesner and people comming back from the past.. while great talent has to wait for them to quit or get injured.
    I agree with you for the most part, The Rock is overrated but he isn`t that bad. I think it wouldn`t be bad to see this for once. But i do agree that i rather see a talent like DB face Punk than The Rock We have enough great talent so just use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    I agree with you for the most part, The Rock is overrated but he isn`t that bad. I think it wouldn`t be bad to see this for once. But i do agree that i rather see a talent like DB face Punk than The Rock We have enough great talent so just use it.
    Exactly, it's not a dig at the rock but it's too obvious and the rock can't commit to a contract he will just go off and make movies. now if he signed a year contract and appeard regular i would be more inclined to be behind him

Exactly, it's not a dig at the rock but it's too obvious and the rock can't commit to a contract he will just go off and make movies. now if he signed a year contract and appeard regular i would be more inclined to be behind him
    No i fully understand you. I have the seem feeling about him and Brock Lesnar. Especially Brock because with he does i don`t see as wrestling but just beating up Just look at what he did in the first fight with Cena when he came back, he doesn`t even know how to fake punch anymore. He has never been a good wrestler but now he is even worse. And no people this is also not a dig because Lesnar is just more of a fighter than a wrestler.

it's true he belongs in UFC

if u were talking about brock lesnar , trust me he won't go back to the ufc .

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012

Maybe not but that's where he belongs

and for them who don't know it's Ultimate Fighting Championship Ultimate Fighting Championship - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Maybe not but that's where he belongs

and for them who don't know it's Ultimate Fighting Championship Ultimate Fighting Championship - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Lol especially for some people with a link explaining it xD I fully agree with you Enigma, he is a fighter, not a wrestler that`s why i don`t like him next to that he is just a moneygrabbing guy. That`s why i had so much discussions about Lesnar a while ago because almost noone agreed but it`s just a fact he is a fighter not a wrestler.

Lol especially for some people with a link explaining it xD I fully agree with you Enigma, he is a fighter, not a wrestler that`s why i don`t like him next to that he is just a moneygrabbing guy. That`s why i had so much discussions about Lesnar a while ago because almost noone agreed but it`s just a fact he is a fighter not a wrestler.
    for me he is much better than ryback obviously , a not bad mic skills more interesting than almost every wwe wrestler . it's just my opinion , and yes i know he doesn't show up that much same as the rock but the diff between them is brock is better than the rock.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012

for me he is much better than ryback obviously , a not bad mic skills more interesting than almost every wwe wrestler . it's just my opinion , and yes i know he doesn't show up that much same as the rock but the diff between them is brock is better than the rock.
    Nope, he is better as Ryback to me but first of all he is also very very bad at the mic just like Ryback. And he definitely isn`t a better wrestler than the Rock, a better fighter hell yeah he is

Nope, he is better as Ryback to me but first of all he is also very very bad at the mic just like Ryback. And he definitely isn`t a better wrestler than the Rock, a better fighter hell yeah he is
    well , that's why he have paul heyman , which it even make it more interesting.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012

well , that's why he have paul heyman , which it even make it more interesting.
    That`s true, there is what Paul is for and he is one of the best. But still there went your point because Lesnar`s mic skills suck