Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Default Upcoming Dates For CM Punk As WWE Champion - Will He Pass Nash, Hogan, Savage & Cena?

Follow us on Social Media

As of today, WWE Champion CM Punk has held the title for 343 days. Courtesy of Ken, here are some upcoming milestones for Punk if he can hang onto the title tonight:

* If Punk makes it to November 12th as WWE Champion, he will tie Kevin Nash for the 9th longest reign in WWE history at 351 days. Punk would have to make it to the go-home edition of RAW before Survivor Series and leaving RAW that night will put him into #9 by himself.

* If Punk goes into Survivor Series on November 18th as WWE Champion, he will tie Hulk Hogan for the 8th longest reign in WWE history at 364 days. If Punk retains his title at Survivor Series, he will be in 8th place by himself.

* If Punk makes it through November 25th, he will pass Randy Savage and place #7 on the list, at 371 days.

* Punk will tie John Cena for the 6th longest reign in WWE history with 380 days if he can make it to December 4th with the title. Making it through the December 4th SmackDown taping with the title will put Punk on the list at #6 by himself.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

He Can't

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Moaz333 View Post
    He Can't
    ??????

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

dR www.desirulez.net

I want him to have it til Royal Rumble 2013 because I really want to see The Rock vs CM Punk. At Raw 1000 they started a small fued and I really want it to end at Royal Rumble because CM Punk is like todays Rock. The Rock is the best trashtalker in all of Wrestling and ''trashtalking'' for CM Punk is droping a ''pipebomb.'' Also it would be interesting to see the two go at it as they have different wrestling styles, The Rock is like a ''brawler'' and CM Punk is a ''technician.''