Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Smile dR Present dR *SmackDown* Episode No.4

Follow us on Social Media

Welcome to dR *SmackDown*

Opening Segment:

(The Enigma comes out with a mic on his hand and he comes to the ring)
    The Enigma: I'm coming here to the ring because there are one guy i'm pretty sick of that i couldn't wait for HIAC to face him, and he is for some reason think he is the best and he look like he can't be touched so i want to call out EidenA$$hole my opponent at HIAC EidenA$$hole please come out,

(EideA$$hole comes out to the ring and start talking)
    EidenA$$hole: What the do you want? i don't have time for a nobody like you and you even dare to call the champion out like this?
    The Enigma: Well i just called you didn't i? anyway i called you because i'm pretty sick of your attitude in the locker room and downgrading the young wrestlers in the back wh want to champions and i just can't take i't anymore and i want to end this attitude of yours for ever, EidenouA$$hole: your'e sick of my attitude well what don't care what you feel of my attitude i can do what i want as i'm the IC champion and i'm better than you at every level, and your saying i downgrade the wrestlers in the back? so what they are just nobody's like you who doesn't have a future in the business and they will not be on my league, So i can do anything i want and you and no one else can stop me from doing what i want not and not anyone in the locker room can stop me,
    The Enigma: well that will change tonight as i'm issuing a challenge to you tonight one on one and i will end you and your attitude once and for all,

(Neplai Keta music hits and he has a mic on he's hand and he starts talking)
    Nepali Keta: wait right man don't be in such a hurry, Well you called out EidenA$$hole because your'e sick of his attitude than i'm coming out to say i'm of your attitude i'm not talking about EidenA$$hole i'm talking about you The Enigma,
    ( And Nepali enters the ring) Nepali Keta: yeah i'm sick of your attitude you think yourself as a hero for this company and you come to the rescue for the once who needs i't, Dr Wrestling honestly doesn't need another John Cena like in the WWE, i mean what are you gonna do next bringing kids to the ring to dance with or something,
    The Enigma: Now who the hell called you here you have no business in here because as you can clearly see this is an issue between me and EidenA$$hole and you are out of place and no one needs you here, Nepali Keta: Actually i wasn't here just to speak about you i was here also to be with EidenA$$hole as i really just don't like you The Enigma, so what do you thin EidenA$$hole should we attack him me and you? EidenA$$hole: Sure, let end him out of his misery
    ( Ting.....Tong...Ting....Tong)

Michael Cole: I just received an email from the anounymus GM and i'ts says,
    Anonymous GM: Calm down the three of you i't looks like the three of you have a differente attitude and that will be shown at the main event tonight and i'ts gonna be The Enigma, Nepali Keta, and EidenA$$hole in a triple threat match so the three of you get ready for i't, (And the three wrestlers look at each other as the show goes to commercials)

Backstage Segment:

DR Angel walks around backstage and she found two wrestlers(XawesomeStrikes and hemafekho) taking and she starts speaking with them)
    DR Angel: Why are you both and not getting ready for today's show?
    XawesomeStrikes: We are not booked tonight that's why we i'm not dressed up in my ring gear,
    DR Angel: What about you?
    hemafekho: I've been waiting my debute for a while and every time i try to tell the GM he tells me that i have to wait and that what i'm doing right now waiting for my debut,
    DR Angel: Well you don't have to wait to debut because you will do that tonight and the same goes for you XawesomeStrikes so get ready for the match both of you
    XawesomeStrikes: Thank you DR Angel you are the best, (And as the both wrestlers go to get ready for the match DR Angle speaks)
    DR Angel: Yes, I'm ( And she have a big smile on her face)

XawesomeStrikes vs hemafekho

finish: pinfall

Finisher: Brain Buster

Winner: hemafekho

Descreption: This match was good between the two as they both looked great, As the match started they started to lock up and show there skills to each other, Fast forward.... hemafekho throuw XawesomeStrikes at the corner and hemafekho was running to hit XawesomeStrikes, but XawesomeStrikes hits the spear out of nowhere and goes for the pin as fast as he could and the ref starts counting 1.....2.... and hemafekho kicks out and XawesomeStrikes looks very shocked that he didn't get the win than he stands up and tries to go for his finisher and he catch hemafekho to get ready to hit the chokeslam but hemafekho counters and goes for the roll up 1....2..... and XawesomeStrikes kicks out and hemafekho looking at ref saying i'ts 3 but the ref tells him i'ts 2, Fast forward..... XawesomeStrikes is trying to hit the suplex from the top rope but hemafekho counters and hit headbutt on XawesomeStrikes more than once and XawesomeStrikes falls on the ring flour and hemafekho get down from the top rope feeling a little dizzy and pick up XawesomeStrikes and hits his finisher move the Brain Buster and he gets i't 1.....2.....3 and the match is over with hemafekho getting the win on his debut in DR Wrestling and getting an impressive win over XawesomeStrikes.

Backstage segment:

(Phenomenal X walking backstage and finds XawesomeStrikes looking hurt from his match)
    Phenomenal X: What the hell were you both doing in the ring you are not even booked tonight?
    XawesomeStrikes: Well DR Angel put us in a match when we told her that we are not booked that's why you saw us in the ring,
    Phenomenal X: DR Angel booked you in a match, she doesn't even have the power to book anyone you idiot, the only two who have the power to do that are me and the Anounimus GM she is just a visitor,
    XawesomeStrikes: Sorry i didn't know that,
    Phenomenal X: Sigh i'ts alright just tell me where is she right now?
    XawesomeStrikes: I don't know when she booked us in a match she told us to get ready and than we left,
    Phenomenal X: Ok than, You just go right now and take a shower to cool off or something because i't looks you need i't,
    XawesomeStrikes: Ok and i'm sorry again
    (XawesomeStrikes leaves to his locker and Phenomenal X is now trying to find DR Angel)

Perfection? Yes! vs Feed Us More

Finish: pinfall

finisher: Zig Zag

Winner: Perfection? Yes!

Description: This match was pretty awesome between the two, the match starts with DR Prince and DZSharma in the ring fighting off and starting to lock up and DR Prince getting the advantage on DZsharma, Fast forward..... Moaz333 got hold of DZsharma and tagging DR prince and going for tag team suplex and DR Prince going for the ping 1....2.. DZSharma kicks out and DR Prince keeps the pressure on DZsharma with a submission move, Fast forward..... DR Boss is gaining momentum on Moaz333 and out of nowhere he hits his signature move the spinbuster on Moaz333 and he goes for the pin 1....2... and Moaz333 kicks out than DR Boss was getting ready to get his finisher the No Luck but Moaz333 counters i't to the STF and he lock i't in but than DZSharma breaks the submission and saves his partner from tapping out, Fast forward.......DZSharma is in the ring with Moaz333 and DZSharma push to the corner and tries to hit his signature move and he gets i't and goes for the pin 1....2..... and DR Prince breaks the pin than DR Boss comes in the ring and fights out of the ring and there was Moaz333 was getting ready to hit the AA after his Partner put down DZSharma and he picks him up but than DZSharma counters and hits Moaz333 in the knee than going for the pin 1...2....3 and the team of DZSharma and DR Boss get the win and both DR Prince and Moaz333 looks very angry after they lost ending thee match in a deserving win for Perfection? Yes!

Backstage segment:

(Phenomenal X looks around trying to find DR Angel and at the end he finds her talking to Natalija and PX goes there to talk to DR Angel)

Phenomenal X: Natalija can you leave i need to talk to DR Angel in private,
    DR Angel: I'ts alright honey i will talk to you later,
    Phenomenal X: What the hell are you doing booking wrestlers who aren't even booked in the match card?
    DR Angle: I was trying to help you out because you looked very busy from what i've heard from hemafekho every time he tells you he wants to debut you tell him later so i thought you were busy with other stuff and i booked him in a match,
    Phenomenal X: Do i look like i need help from you? no, i don't i had big plans for hemafekho that's why i've been delaying his debut but you ruined everything and who gived you the power to book matches in Raw or SD no one so you should leave now DR Angel or else i will to do something that i will regret,
    DR Angel: Ok, i will leave but PX remember this day because as of this day your life will change for ever remember my words because maybe i'ts gonna be the last thing your gonna remember,
    Phenomenal: Come at me with everything you got DR Angel i'm ready for you anytime just show me what you got,
    DR Angel: Just wait PX and you will regret that you ever kicked me out from here just wait.
    ( and DR Angel walks out of the door and PX is looking at DR Angle and laughing)

Cole -Ladies and gentleman please welcome Prohundred
    (Prohundred comes out with a mic on his hand and he comes to the ring)

Every welcome to my new show " Pro Mega Show "

Cole - so guys next week MAin event rey and pro VS TEAM T.D

Main event: Nepali Keta vs The Enigma vs EidenA$$hole( with Insideout & Natalija)

finish: pinfall

finisher: Mic Check

Winner: EidenA$$hole

Commentary: JBL, Michael Cole

Description: And the match with EidenA$$hole and Nepali teaming up on against The Enigma until they got him out of the ring, and they kept going after The Enigma and than got him back in the ring and started beating him in the corner first EidenA$$hole than Nepali and Nepali contnued until EidenA$$hole pushed out of the way and started beating The Enigma
    and than when Nepali was trying to push EidenA$$hole..
    EidenAA$$hole hit him and they both started fighting and The Enigma is still on the corner,
    Michael Cole: I't looks they turned against each other after the team work they did to take The Enigma out,
    JBL: of course they did every man for him self in matches like this and they will beat anyone to get the win, Fast Forward..... Nepali keta was dominating The Enigma and kept doing i't and out of nowhere the spinbuster and Nepali goes for the pin 1....2...
    Michael Cole: he kicked out of the signature move that beaten a lot of wrestlers what a heart he got,
    JBL: yes he is, he got the never die attitude that the DR Universe loves and look at Nepali he looks pretty surprised to me,
    Michael Cole: he kicked out from that Nepali use i't to end a lot of wrestlers, Fast forward...... Nepali is outside the ring and there was EidenA$$hole trying to hit the mic check but The Enigma counterd and hit the twistoffate and he goes to the top rope and he gets the swanton bomb and he goes for the pin 1....2.......
    Michale Cole: WHAT THE HELL he kicked out from the Swanton Bomb,
    JBL: WOW what a match so far they are doing everyting to get the win they are putting there god damn souls on the line for this match unbelieveble,
    Fast forward....... there is Nepali with EidenA$$hole and the Enigma is outside and Eiden looks like he got knocked out completly and Nepali tries to hit his signature move the spinbuster for the second time and he gets i't but he didn't go for the pin no he is getting ready to hit his finisher move the Codebreaker and he gets i't and he goes for the pin 1.....2......
    Michael Cole: and The Enigma breaks the pin and saves the match from ending what so far JBL they are putting they body's on the line just to have one win,
    JBL: I'ts not just a win for them Cole i'ts more that for this match is to show who is the best ever between they want to prove a point and i respect that from them, and look at EidenA$$hole he is talking to his team mates, And the match continues and after couple of punches The enigma throuw Nepali ouside of the ring,
    Michael Cole: Look out Natalija have a chair on her hand and look at the other side Insieout is distracting the ref,
    JBL: she gaved the chair to EidenA$$hole oh hell he hits The Enigma with i't and EidenA$$hole hits the mic check on The Enigma,
    Michael Cole: Look EidenA$$hole throw the chair so that the ref can't see i't and Insideout stopped talking with the ref and the didn't know anything and he goes for the pin, 1......2......3
    Michael Cole: And he got the win over the enigma after a great matche like this i't ends like this that is unfair for the enigma, Nepali and the DR Universe,
    JBL: Well you gotta do anything to get the win and EidenA$$hole just did that i approve that this great match shouldn't end like this but he got the win and that what matters,
    Michael Cole: well i don't agree, And we don't have thank you ladies and gentleman for watching and we will see you Sunday at DR HIAC good night everybody.
    Last edited by dR boi; 10-28-2012 at 11:49 AM.

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

To make the show interesting i added some pics in it i hope u guys like it and all credit goes to PX A.K.A GM

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

Banned www.desirulez.net

Awesome

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Awesome ........ I loved the pictures and presentation . Awesome show

It's Clobberin Time

nice

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Incredible performance by both wrestlers & the dR Universe
    Respect

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Awesome Did you like my interview ??

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

the last stop before dr HELL IN A CELL!!!!!!!!!!!!
    5 stars

21-1 time to riot

Moderator www.desirulez.net

Awesome !!!!!

Congratz to Eiden For Ending my streak.... even though it was by cheating

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Awesome

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Nice Show. Best Part, PProhundreds show

but cant Understand the PX/ANgel part

Quote Originally Posted by The Enigma View Post
    Awesome !!!!!

Congratz to Eiden For Ending my streak.... even though it was by cheating
    I'm a Hell thats kind of my thing
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Yea.. i knew i just knew it would be you.. A$$hole to stole my bragging rights HIAC is going to bring you pain and you will be joining your partner in a ambulance

Yea.. i knew i just knew it would be you.. A$$hole to stole my bragging rights HIAC is going to bring you pain and you will be joining your partner in a ambulance
    I didnt knew it. and I dont think so this will happen

this would never of happend if there wasn't interferance
    Last edited by The Enigma; 10-28-2012 at 04:23 PM.

this would never of happend if you was still banned

lol just kidding *hugs*

Wait... that was a pretty heel thing to say... i think i am being corrupted

Wait... that was a pretty heel thing to say... i think i am being corrupted
    that was not cool dude

Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    that was not cool dude
    i edited it and i'm sorry i thought you would find it funny..

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Great show once again

Quote Originally Posted by WWEHustler View Post
    Great show once again
    no way, another German

i edited it and i'm sorry i thought you would find it funny..
    sounds a lot better now

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast