Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Default Who Should Make Up Aces & Eights?

Follow us on Social Media

1. Chris Masters
    Chris Mordetzky aka Masters is one guy that definitely improved under the radar in his last WWE run. A fact that CM Punk even referenced on RAW after Masters was fired. Chris has the size and the ability to be a good addition to the TNA roster. Chris recently was in the Ring Ka King promotion in India under the name American Adonis. Since Ka King had/has and affiliation with TNA, Masters is well known to many of the company’s office staff already. Chris showed charisma in WWE and if his workrate is still what it was at the end of his WWE tenure, or better, then he would be a welcomed hired gun in Aces and Eights.

2. Trevor Murdoch
    Trevor is a talent that never really got a run in WWE due to “his look”. While this may be the case, it’s his look that makes me want to put him in this group. Aces and Eights have been portrayed as thugs and that’s exactly type of role ready made for someone with the build of William Mueller. This is another benefit of TNA’s involvement with Ring Ka King as he also competed there under the name Roscoe Jackson. Muller also had a short lived TNA career in 2009 under the name ”The Outlaw” Jethro Holliday. Murdoch was another former WWE midcarder who showed tremendous charisma in the brief times that he was allowed to display personality. I see him as someone who can be the Cowboy villain, a foil to James Storm for starters.

3. Gunner
    So here is the first active TNA wrestler that I put into the group. When Gunner first started out in a tag team with Murphy I thought that he would be one of Vince Russo’s dime-a-dozen after thoughts in a few months. I was wrong. While Murphy was not so fortunate (no pun intended), Gunner was able to improve his work through a series of undercard matches in late 2011 and early 2012. He has been able to have Ric Flair and Eric Bischoff second him to the ring. Gunner has been absent from TNA for a few months now without a storyline explanation. This past May it was announced that Gunner had signed a new 3 year deal with Impact Wrestling so he isn’t a free agent. By having Gunner in the group it reduces the feeling of a rehash “Outsider” gimmick to Aces and Eights, thrusts Gunner into a main storyline, and also gives a unique angle for Gunner as a man who turned his back on the company.
    4. Luke Gallows
    The speculation is that Drew Hankinson aka Luke Gallows has been involved in every attack to date on Impact. The fact that while the people under the masks have not been consistent yet Hankinson has always been a part of the group speaks to a high probability that he will make the final cut. This is a good thing. Gallows was another person whom was singled out by Punk during his “contract signing” as someone that should not have been released by WWE. His Impostor Kane stint aside, he was a very competent big man and I was surprised when WWE released him for that reason. Drew is another Ring Ka King alumnus as he wrestled there under the name ”The Outlaw” Isaiah Cash. He is a man with a great look for a rebel group and his style as Luke Gallows is a natural fit for Aces and Eights in my opinion. Yes, more so than Festus.
    5. Harry Smith
    The man WWE branded as David Hart Smith is one of the best pure athletic big man talents I have ever seen in wrestling. The knock on Harry is his promo ability which can be hidden, and even exploited, in a stable of this size. Harry falls into the two common themes of this group. Firstly, he was another man mentioned by CM Punk as a talent who was fired unjustly and, secondly, Smith competed in Ring Ka Ring using the name Bulldog Hart. Harry has been training MMA which, in my opinion, would lead to great matches with both Kurt Angle and Samoa Joe and is a great technical big man wrestler, just like his father. To me, Harry Smith would be the silent assassin of Aces and Eights.
    Those are my personal top five picks for Aces and Eights. I could see the need for an X division wrestler in the group and Wes Brisco has been widely rumored to be filling that slot. I do think that the group does need a leader. Someone who is already a main eventer that can “give the rub” to the rest of the faction. There is someone that I could see coming back to TNA that has been gone since December of 2011, someone who has a reason to attack Sting, Hogan, and Kurt Angle. The man that I would have as the puppet master of Aces and Eights would be:

I wouldn’t use Jeff as the main eventer for the group as his time has long since come and gone for that role (some would argue that his main event time should have never come in the first place). Jarrett would have a storyline gripe with the babyfaces that makes sense and gives the group someone who has been established at the top of the TNA cards. I would use Jeff as the manager for Aces and Eights and he could do one match a year if the story required. Regardless of who TNA chooses to put in the stable, I am definitely hooked on the Aces and Eights storyline and I can’t wait for the next chapter!
    Agree? Disagree? Did I miss something? I’d love to hear from you at

6 Eric Bischoff
    Last edited by Moaz333; 10-28-2012 at 12:11 AM.

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

thx

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    thx
    So Wat Do U Think Who Is

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

dR www.desirulez.net

You haven't wrote anything for Eric Bishoff?

Moderator www.desirulez.net

1.Devon
    2.bichoff
    3.bischoff jnr
    4.Gallows
    5.abyss/parks (smaller possibility then the rest)

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by xAwesomeStrike View Post
    You haven't wrote anything for Eric Bishoff?
    he hasnt wrote anything of it
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Nice

Wes Brisco
    Luke Gallows
    Mike knox
    Jay Bradley
    Devon
    Abyss
    Eric Bischoff
    Jeff Jarett

Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    Wes Brisco
    Luke Gallows
    Mike knox
    Jay Bradley
    Devon
    Abyss
    Eric Bischoff
    Jeff Jarett
    wes brisco is an interesting choice what makes you think of him?

Quote Originally Posted by The Enigma View Post
    wes brisco is an interesting choice what makes you think of him?
    he is always around. and watch last impact again when they beat up angle was the blonde Aces and eights member not involved which is Brisco and why wasnt he involved
    to help angle and scream for a Doctor

that guy is Brisco

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by eidena$$hole View Post
    that guy is brisco

ohhhhhh

Intreasting.. i thought it might be Test/the punisher

Intreasting.. i thought it might be Test/the punisher
    check some pics of him he has kind of frog eyes like the miz, thats how I recognized him

here can you better see his eyes

no look his eye color they are dark. and the guy has light blue eyes. check the eyes and eyebrows of brisco and from the A&E guy. its him

and like I said watch the last part of tna again. that guy is allways there when A&E appears, only not when brisco came to help Angle

Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    he hasnt wrote anything of it
    Yes Iam Checking About Aces & Eights In Google Then i Found This And I Will Copy And Paste

Your right !!!

*bow's to eiden's TNA Power*

Your right !!!

*bow's to eiden's TNA Power*
    and remember the shocking moment for Bully when they unmasked Devon I guess the same will happen with brisco and Angle and maybe with garret and eric bischoff
    oh yeah and i forgot to mention D-lo brown
    I also can show you who of them is Gallows

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast