Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default WWE’s 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Brock Lesnar

    Follow us on Social Media





    WWE.com has posted this list of the "10 Things You Didn't Know About Brock Lesnar." The list includes the following…

    - Brock Lesnar grew up in Webster, SD
    - Brock Lesnar's childhood nickname was broccoli
    - Brock Lesnar was recruited by WWE Hall of Famer Gerald Brisco
    - Brock Lesnar was a former roommate of "The Gold Standard" Shelton Benjamin
    - Before debuting in WWE, Brock Lesnar regularly executed the Shooting Star Press
    - Brock Lesnar did not win his first televised WWE match by pinfall or submission
    - Brock Lesnar nearly played for the Minnesota Vikings
    - Brock Lesnar's chest tattoo represents the myriad pressures he felt during a dark period in his life after leaving WWE
    - Brock Lesnar battled sumo champion Akebono
    - Brock Lesnar refused a Japanese rite of initiation from Antonio Inoki


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  2. #2
    Runner Up - Wrestler Awards www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    459

    Default

    LOL at the fact his nickname was broccoli
    Current DR Wrestling ;; DIVA'S CHAMPION
    28.10.12



    'Alright There Fella?'

  3. #3
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    10 things you didnt know about brock if you had never wikipedia him. except for the Broccoli thing
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  4. #4
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    10 things you didnt know about brock if you were lazy to cheak wikipedia


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  5. #5
    Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    GREECE
    Posts
    1,453

    Default

    why wwe has sections about brock lesnar???? Will he return???????????


    21-1 time to riot

  6. #6
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Undertakergreece View Post
    why wwe has sections about brock lesnar???? Will he return???????????
    yes he will at hiac (rumors) and will have a match at wrestlemania


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  7. #7
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    4,448

    Default


  8. #8
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default


  9. #9
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    Default

    LOL, at the ''Broccoli!''

  10. #10
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xAwesomeStrike View Post
    LOL, at the ''Broccoli!''
    offtopic: butt great to know there is another britt here cept for me and BG

  11. #11
    dR Dazzler www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    2,076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    WWE.com has posted this list of the "10 Things You Didn't Know About Brock Lesnar." The list includes the following…

    - Brock Lesnar grew up in Webster, SD
    - Brock Lesnar's childhood nickname was broccoli
    - Brock Lesnar was recruited by WWE Hall of Famer Gerald Brisco
    - Brock Lesnar was a former roommate of "The Gold Standard" Shelton Benjamin
    - Before debuting in WWE, Brock Lesnar regularly executed the Shooting Star Press
    - Brock Lesnar did not win his first televised WWE match by pinfall or submission
    - Brock Lesnar nearly played for the Minnesota Vikings
    - Brock Lesnar's chest tattoo represents the myriad pressures he felt during a dark period in his life after leaving WWE
    - Brock Lesnar battled sumo champion Akebono
    - Brock Lesnar refused a Japanese rite of initiation from Antonio Inoki
    lolx broccoli is nick

    Quote Originally Posted by Undertakergreece View Post
    why wwe has sections about brock lesnar???? Will he return???????????
    yes he will be return and i think he has a match in wrestlmania





    RISE ABOVE HATE


  12. #12
    Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,144

    Default

    WWE does a lot of these "history lessons" about their superstars and matches.


  13. #13
    Junior Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    2,597

    Default

    WWE posting this just a few days before HIAC just gives it away that he's interfering in the match.

  14. #14
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In my private jet
    Posts
    5,553

    Default

    for the facts Brocoli


    •°·._.•β€$ţ ɨɲ ţh€ ώ๏яℓď•._.·°•


    On Vacation

    ✪ƒєєℓ ƒяєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

    ´*•.¸ ¸.•*´


  15. #15
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    4,705

    Default


    edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

  16. #16
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Enigma View Post
    offtopic: butt great to know there is another britt here cept for me and BG
    see, you are not alone here
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  17. #17
    Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jeddah
    Posts
    7,945

    Default



    AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

    We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •