Moderator www.desirulez.net

Default Scott Steiner hates on brooke Hohgan

Follow us on Social Media

Scott Steiner Turns his Twitter Wrath Back to Brooke Hogan
    Posted by Jeremy Thomas on 06.10.2012

He's at it again!

- Scott Steiner has ended a period of quietness on Twitter by going full-born at TNA and Brooke Hogan today:

After brooke hogan tweeted that she could make more money on her back than i did in my wrestling career

Which i accepted and i will get into later,a high ranking official from TNA (who i respect)called me and

Without going into the whole conversation he ask me to stop tweeting and since im trying to

Save TNA from the same fate as WCW,and this official also has TNA's best interest in mind i agreed

Until *****off opened his mouth spewing his bullshit as usual,but first since i missed brookes debut. I know

The camera adds 10 lbs but OMG how big is her head,did everybody notice when they were advertising her

For the show they had a picture of her that looked totally differerent of her when she walked out,how many

Gallons of paint did it take to airbrush that big head...and this is why i accepted her challenge that she

Could make more money on her back, even though guys have fetishes and sometime guys are just bored

But she has too many physical variables and abnormalities to be competitive or make money as a *****.

Keep in mind she could have issued the challenge that she could make more money singing but she chose

Prostitution bcuz even she knows her singing sucks...her dad took her to a few music studios in nashville in a last ditch effort and of course they got laughed out of the studio

same results cant sing cant dance and shes an amazon. A lot of responses to her debut was that she was a amazon..she has fat knees,cankles and did i mention she has a big head

Spinkled with a lil transvestite dust. So with the horrible ratings and reviews of his daughter what does hogan do;re-tweets a sexual tweet bcuz

The guy asks him too! LOL what a ****ing idiot..need some ppl to tweet hogan the most vulgar sexual laced tweets and lets see if

The dumbshits will re-tweet them. For 21/2 yrs since hogan *****off n pritchard have been in charge the ratings have sucked and TNA continues.

To lose more and more of its fanbase and they think bringing in hogan's no talent daughter in will help

The ratings.....they are fn crazy....the knockouts are pissed and think shes a joke.

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

thx

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Lol, always love it when Steiner rants And he`s right about that ugly .....

I am the best in the world at what i do.