Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Thumbs up Dolph Ziggler Interview: Winning The WHC, WWE/Youtube Deal "Not Possible" Without Zack Ryder & More

Follow us on Social Media

Arda Ocal interviewed Dolph Ziggler via phone quoted as the "new World Heavyweight Champion" These are some of the highlights:

On His "Winning The WHC For The First Time:

"I would like to say that I owe a lot of people and that hard work paid off, that nice guys eventually get their shot, but I'm not going to say any of that stuff," boasted Ziggler in a phone interview Thursday. "Everything I've earned, I've deserved and achieved on my own, and will continue to do [so] until I become the greatest superstar of all-time."

On His Future Ambition Of Winning The WWE Title:

"With John Cena out there [on our programs], WWE and World Heavyweight champs are rarely in the main event unless he's involved. The fact that I have done what I've done to this point, with some smart people actually cheering me on, as a bad guy, I'm looking forward to the next step, of course, I want to be champion but that doesn't mean anything, all it does is it says, 'OK, we believe in you to get to that next level, can you get there?' and once you get there the responsibility becomes even bigger."

On The "Franchise" Of John Cena:

"John Cena is a guy I've looked up to, but hated for the past 5 years because he is the face, the franchise of WWE. There have been guys who have become WHC and WWE champ and have been second fiddle to him."

On WWE's HULU & Youtube Partnership:

"You can't blame that kid (Zack Ryder) for making something out of nothing. He's the reason we have a partnership with YouTube. He's one of the main reasons we have all of these new social media interactions and WWE is so big on Twitter and we get so many things trending ... all because he tried something new and tried to get the fans and WWE to notice him and boy did it pay off."

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Thanks, great interview. DZ is great and i agree it`s annoying all champions have to take a backseat to mr. Cena because he is the face of the company and he is always in the main event.

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    Thanks, great interview. DZ is great and i agree it`s annoying all champions have to take a backseat to mr. Cena because he is the face of the company and he is always in the main event.
    Yes! Yes! Yes!

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

thx

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

Moderator www.desirulez.net

@ dr prince

and Agree With Jermaine

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    I agree!