Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Default The Rock's WrestleMania Plans?, Giant Gonzales/WWE & More

Follow us on Social Media

The tallest wrestler in pro wrestling history, Giant Gonzales, is the latest addition to the official WWE website's Alumni section. WWE says of the late grappler, "No Superstar in sports-entertainment history was as immense as Giant Gonzales. Not The Great Khali. Not Big Show. Not even the legendary Andre the Giant. All men stood in the shadow of the 8-foot monster from the wilds of Argentina."

-- WWE.com has published a new article, trying to predict what The Rock will do at WrestleMania 29. Ideas include challenging for or defending the WWE Championship and having a rematch with John Cena.

-- Kenn Doane (Kenny Dykstra in WWE) is taking wrestling and appearance bookings through Bill Behrens.

-- This week's WWE Classics On Demand updates are as follows: WWE Over the Limit (May 20, 2012), World Wrestling Federation at Philadelphia Spectrum (October 11, 1980), WWWF Championship Wrestling (September 17, 1977), ECW Hardcore TV (May 19, 1998), WWF Prime Time Wrestling (September 11, 1989).

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

rock will defend the championship

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Thanks for the info, i remember seeing giant gonzales for the first time, what a big and creepy guy

I am the best in the world at what i do.

dR www.desirulez.net

I prefer The Rock to defend the WWE Championship against Brock Lesnar and not the rematch with John Cena because there match was supposed to be ''Once In A Lifetime'', meaning just once not twice. Also I think Rock vs Brock Lesnar would get more money than the rematch with John Cena.