Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default Chakravyuh (2012) Movie Reviews

Follow us on Social Media

BollywoodHungama 3.5/5
    On the whole, CHAKRAVYUH is an engaging drama. It chronicles a burning issue, but is entertaining concurrently, something that Prakash Jha balances beautifully in film after film. Watch it!

TimesOfIndia.com 3.5/5
    Chakravyuh is a hard film to make and marks must be given to Jha for sticking his neck out. Staying true to the subject, he gives us an insight into uncomfortable truths unfolding in our backyard. He is one of the few filmmakers with such audacious work to his credit.

ApunKaChoice.com
    "Chakravyuh" does have its unhinged moments but Jha quickly reimposes a sense of ongoing drama and impending catastrophe which keeps the audiences' heartbeats racing dangerously.

SantaBanta.com 2.5/5
    Despite being a mild entertainer, Chakravyuh is a good depiction of a burning issue on the celluloid which will be liked by the serious movie goers. In nut shell it somewhat succeeds in sending across the message among the die hard Prakash Jha fans.

NowRunning.com 2.5/5
    To sum it up, Chakravyuh gets mired by the Bollywood commercial retrains. A little more in-depth portrayal could've worked better for the film.

Rediff.com 2.5/5
    In the end, Chakravyuh is nothing more than an average action flick in the garb of relevant cinema where socio-politico turmoil is nothing more than a prop and gun-toting militants in uniforms and bandanas hollering 'Lal Salaam' fill up the frames.

Smashits.com
    Cinematography is special; it captures the rustic terrain beautifully. Music is good too as several music composers create melodies that suit the genre of this film. 'Chakravyuh' is world class, and a must watch!

Glamsham.com 3/5
    CHAKRAVYUH gives you a ringside view of the people's movement. More importantly, you will be the one to decide on which side the truth lies. Kudos to Jha for dealing with such a sensitive topic without taking sides. A must see movie.

IndiaGlitz 3.5/5
    Jha brings in a lot of action into the affairs as well. So while there are blazing guns galore with explosions taking place every ten minutes, you do feel that a little more drama with more insight/viewpoint into the core issue would have taken 'Chakravyuh' to an even higher level.
    dR Boss is back babyy

Nice boss

SATYANVESHI!!! www.desirulez.net

Its nice movie! My rating 3.5/5
    Please add reputation points if you like the post. This encourages us. Simply click black star mark on left (bottom) corner of this post, thats it.

http://www.linkbucks.com/referral/629495

I am Unstoppable, If have guts attack from front, Chirkuts.
    GO GREEN !!
    If any link is dead inform me through
    PM/VM

Quote Originally Posted by • ѕнαιℓ • View Post
    Its nice movie! My rating 3.5/5
    me too the same