dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Default *Possible Spoilers:* WWE Survivor Series Advertisements Listing Two Big Matches

Follow us on Social Media

While things can always change, local advertisements for WWE's Survivor Series PPV, which takes place on November 18th in Indianapolis, Indiana, are listing CM Punk (c) vs John Cena for the WWE Championship.

Also of note, advertisements have been updated from listing a traditional 10 man elimination tag team match to noting now that team captains for the bout will be Ryback and Big Show.

Again, WWE could very well have changed its plans in the past week or so, but the advertisement of Ryback and Big Show for the elimination tag team match could be an indication that CM Punk will retain his WWE Title at Hell in a Cell on Sunday night.

It's Clobberin Time

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post

While things can always change, local advertisements for WWE's Survivor Series PPV, which takes place on November 18th in Indianapolis, Indiana, are listing CM Punk (c) vs John Cena for the WWE Championship.

Also of note, advertisements have been updated from listing a traditional 10 man elimination tag team match to noting now that team captains for the bout will be Ryback and Big Show.

Again, WWE could very well have changed its plans in the past week or so, but the advertisement of Ryback and Big Show for the elimination tag team match could be an indication that CM Punk will retain his WWE Title at Hell in a Cell on Sunday night.
    that would spoil the whole PPV. Cena Vs. Punk for the title means Punk wins and Ryback and big show as team captains could mean that Big Show will attack Ryback at HiaC.

this cant be confirmed informations
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    that would spoil the whole PPV. Cena Vs. Punk for the title means Punk wins and Ryback and big show as team captains could mean that Big Show will attack Ryback at HiaC.

this cant be confirmed informations
    I agree with you eiden, this can`t be confirmed because it wil ruin HIAC. And i wouldn`t like the matches.

I am the best in the world at what i do.