Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Default ★★ dR Impact Episode 3 ★★

Follow us on Social Media

To

( Show opens with Prohundred TV special guest Komani )

Prohundred – Let me welcome you back to the best show in Dr Wrestling history . The Prohundred Tv . Even
    though you all don’t deserve to see my show but still I will do it cause I am better than each and everyone of you . I won’t waste your time much . So please welcome my guest tonight The guy who roams around with my title Komani .

(Komani’s music hits and he comes down to the ring )

Komani – I won’t say thanks for having me on your show . I just wanna say how are you Dr Universe .

(big cheer from the crowds). I know you all were getting bored of listening to him on the mike . But don’t worry anymore I am here to entertain you .

Prohundred – How dare you to come on my own show and disrespect me . Who do you think you are . That title that you have araund your waist will be taken away just like that . It will be like taking away a lollypop from a kid for me.

Komani – Hey , did you said what you had to say . Now I have something to tell to you.( Komani punches prohundred . )

They brawl in the ring for sometime then it ends with Komani hitting the GTS on Prohundred .

Komani vs Dr Boi

Finish: pinfall

finisher: roll-up

Winner: Dr Boi

Description – Awesome match . But it got ruined when prohundred distracted Komani and Boi took the advantage pinning him via roll-up. After the match both Prohundred and Boi attacked Komani . Prohundred hits the 619 and goes on the top rope . But lights go off and Prohundred and Boi escape the ring . A strange guy in black comes on the Titantron and say “The time is coming , I will be there buried but alive “

(Next Thread Destroyers music hit and they come to the ring)

Insideout – Last week Natalija won the Divas title . But we couldn’t celebrate it .

Eidena$$hole – Yes so now we are going to celebrate her win

Natalija – Awww you guys are so awesome I hope you have a big surprise for me .

Insideout – Of course we have . Eiden what should we begin with ?

Eidena$$hole – Since she is a champ she should be treated as royalty . Hey you fat guy come to the ring .

(The fat guy from the crowd comes to the ring)

Insideout – Where you from ?

Fat Guy – Brasil .

Eidena$$hole – Brasil sucks . Now get on your knees .

Natalija – Yes get on your knees and say . All Hail Thread Destroyers.

(Fat Guy gets on his knees and says all hail thread destroyers )

Insideout – Natalija open your boots . You shall kiss her feet now .

Eidena$$hole – And before kissing wipe your mouth . Your saliva is coming out . Stupid Brasilians .

(Fat guy gets on his knees . Natalija opens her boots. Brogue girls music hits and she stands on the titantron)

Brogue Girl – Hey there fella you don’t need to kiss that stinking leg . In fact I am going to break it just now cause I was informed that I will face you right now in a steel cage match . If I will I get the title shot.

Natalija – If you win …… What if I win.

Brogue Girl- Then don’t defend the title at HIAC.

Natalija- You’re on.

Brogue Girl – One more thing I wanted to tell you . Your 2 bodyguard are banned from ringside .

Natalija vs Brogue Girl steel cage match

Finish: escaping the cage

finisher: Nil

Winner: Brogue Girl

Description - – Good back and forth action between the 2 divas . Brogue girl hits the DDT.1……2….Natalija kicks out . Action continues . Natalija hits a drop kick from the top rope . 1…..2……Brogue girl kicks out . Brogue hits the Irish curse back breaker on Natalija .
    (Dr Angel’s music hits and she stands on the Titantron)
    Dr Angel – From this moment Thread Destroyers are not banned from ring side in this match . I lift that ban they can come whenever they want too .

Match continues …….. Natalija pins Brogue girl via roll-up . 1……2…. Brogue girl kicks out . Both divas are on the top rope . Natalija attempts to hit a kill switch from the top rope but Brogue girl throws her down . She tries to escape the cage . She is on top Natalija is knocked out . She is coming down . Few feet away from ground . Thread Destroyers come running . Insideout holds Brogue girl into the air . She tries to push but she falls and he catches her into his arms .(Note she did not touch the ground she is in air match isn’t over.) Eidena$$hole opens the cage gate and tries to drag Natalija out. Brogue girl is punching and slapping Insideout trying to get away from his hold .

(Sheamus’s music hits and he comes running ) . He takes Brogue girl into his arms from Insideout . Brogue Girl kisses Sheamus . Sheamus gets loose he slowny puts her down . Her feet touches to ground and she wins while Eiden is still trying to drag Natalija out of the cage . Thread Destroyers leave while Brogue and Sheamus continue kissing .

( Next Jermaine’s first promo in Wwe . Jermaines music hits and he enters the ring )

Jermaine – From many days I have been sitting back in the lockerroom and watch others main eventing . But at HIAC I have a match that can change my life . I have one chance to prove to everyone that I belong in the main events . No matter what happens who many times I get slammed and beaten . But in the end I will and I promise that I will walk out as the winner .

Eidena$$hole vs Jermaine vs Randy 310

Finish: Pinfall

finisher: Canadian Destroyer

Winner: Eidena$$hole

Description – Good back and forth action between the 3 superstar . Eidena$$hole hits the mic check on Randy310 but he kicks out . Match continues . Jermaine hits *Lion sault on Randy310 *but Eidena$$hole saves the match . Randy310 hits a spine buster on Eidena$$hole for a 2 count . He turns back to get a code breaker from Jermaine . Eidena$$hole irish wips Jermaine and finally hit the Canadian destroyer for a 3 count on Jermanie .

Nepali Keta vs Zmleca*

Finish – Pinfall

Finisher – Code Breaker

Winner – Nepali Keta

Description – Awesome match between both superstars . Nepali Keta hits the spine Buster for a 2count. Zmleca hits the DDT and goes on the top rope to hit satrship pain . But Nepali Keta gets away . He hits the code breake for a 3 count .

Backstage*
    (PhenomenalX is searching for Dr Angel but he doesn’t finds her)

Team feed us more vs DZ Sharma and Dr Boss

Finish – Pinfall

Finisher – Pedigree*

Winner – Team feed us more*

Description – Awesome match . In the end the team of Dr boss and Dz Sharma couldn’t work out together . Dz Sharma leaves the ring . Dr Boss turns back to get a pedigree from Dr Prince for a 3 count . Team feed us more celebrate in the ring .

(Backstage Mick Foley is shown arriving into the arena , PhenomenalX stops him and they do some private talk)

Twistoffate vs RooftopRko no DQ match*
    (with Insideout and Eidena$$hole on commentary)

Finish – pinfall

Finisher – Swanton Bomb*

Winner – Twistoffate

Description – Awesome match between the 2 . RooftopRko hits the flying elbow .1…..2…..Twistoffate kicks out . Twistoffate hits a DDT for 2 count . RooftopRko hits a suplex from top rope on Twistoffate . He taunts him for the Sweet chin music . Insideout enters the ring and hits the spear on RooftopRko and leaves the ring . Twistoffate wakes up to see RooftopRko is down . He goes on top rope and hits the swanton bomb on RooftopRko for a 3 count .

After the match Eidena$$hole brawls with Twistofffate . The whole official team comes and separate the 2 and take them back . Insideout enters the ring again and taunts RooftopRko for another Spear . RooftopRko gets up and Insideout escapes the ring .*

(Mick Foley’s music hits and he comes to the ring)

Main Event*

Mick Foley – Insideout , get into this ring you are not going anywhere . Get in right now . I have something I want to tell you to the face .

(Insideout gets into the ring while RooftopRko climbs and sits on the turnbuckle with a microphone in his hand )

RooftopRko – You *teacher and student talk I while I sit here and listen .

Insideout – What is it that you want to tell me Mick*

Mick Foley – Come little closer . I want you to hear it very close.

(Insideout gets closer and Mick Foley spits on his face . Insideout starts in anger)

Mick Foley – This is what you have become a spit . I didn’t trained you for this day . You held 4 title and all you do is cheat . You hide behind a women and a a$$hole.

(Insideout is looking down with anger)

Mick Foley – Look into my eyes when I talk to you . ( Insideout looks into his eyes)

Mick Foley – You know why I became the special ref for this match ?

Insideout – Why ?

Mick Foley – Cause I want to make sure the guy who walks into the Hell In a Cell is the guy I trained not a coward . It doesn’t matter if you win or lose . What matters is you give your 100% instead of cheating . I never won a Hell In a Cell match in my life but still I walked out of every match as a champion . Tell me you will do it . Do it for me .

Insideout- Yes I will .

RooftopRko – Is the little talk between the student and teacher is over . Can we have handshakes now and leave.

(RooftopRko gets down and offers a hand shake to Mick Foley )

Mick Foley shakes his hand . RooftopRko turns back to hit a sweet chin music on Insideout . Eidena$$hole and Natalija come running . Mick Foley and RooftopRko leave the ring .

(PhenomenalX’s music hits and he is on the Titantron)

PhenomenalX – Thread destroyers I have a little surprise for you guys .*

(The whole locker room comes out and start coming towards the ring . Thread Destroyers are in the ring alone . The Hell In a Cell is on the top)

The Cell start lowering while superstars approaches the ring . It touches the ground before any superstar can get into the ring . Thread Destroyers are locked inside the Hell In a Cell while other superstars are locked out and trying to break the Cell.

(Backstage Dr Angel is shown in the control room messing with the cell buttons . Impact goes off air)

Last edited by dR Angel; 10-25-2012 at 04:40 PM.

Moderator www.desirulez.net

Aweeeeesommmeeeeeee !!!!! 5/5

Quote Originally Posted by The Enigma View Post
    Aweeeeesommmeeeeeee !!!!! 5/5
    You would like to update the Enigma news now in your siggy

It's Clobberin Time

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Read it for the second time.....Still Awesome
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

@Eiden your so lucky my friend you Even if i don't win the title at HIAC i am going to make sure you won't be able to defend it for quite some time.

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

great show again!!!!!!!!

21-1 time to riot

Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    Read it for the second time.....Still Awesome
    I loved the fat guy segment . Hope no body is here from Brasil

It's Clobberin Time

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    The perks of being heel you can insult anybody you choose just don't make a coby joke or you will be in trouble

Quote Originally Posted by Undertakergreece View Post
    great show again!!!!!!!!
    This was for someone

“The time is coming , I will be there buried but alive “

It's Clobberin Time

Runner Up - Wrestler Awards www.desirulez.net

LOVED IT

sheamus <3
    Current DR Wrestling ;; DIVA'S CHAMPION

'Alright There Fella?'

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Awesome Episode

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Banned www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    I am originally from Brasil

Great show once again

Banned www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by brogue girl View Post
    LOVED IT

sheamus <3
    Congrats on getting to kiss Sheamus.

btw he is pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by Nepali Keta View Post
    I am originally from Brasil

Great show once again
    just to let you know it was maybe me but I had no influence of my text
    thats reminds me on a Brazilian Joke

Banned www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    just to let you know it was maybe me but I had no influence of my text
    thats reminds me on a Brazilian Joke
    I am not from Brasil I was only kidding, As you see from my name, I am from Nepal

I am not from Brasil I was only kidding, As you see from my name, I am from Nepal
    Why should I no that I'm not from A$$hole either
    btw here is the Joke

http://www.desirulez.net/jokes-corne...tml#post848115

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

Great Show but to make it the GREATEST you need to have TheLegendKiller in this
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller. View Post
    Great Show but to make it the GREATEST you need to have TheLegendKiller in this
    You are having a knee surgery

It's Clobberin Time

btw he is pathetic
    You are in trouble ........ Brogue will kill you . Even I don't have guts to say anything bad abt Sheamus to her

It's Clobberin Time

Congrats on getting to kiss Sheamus.

btw he is pathetic
    agreeeeeeee

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast