Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Administrators www.desirulez.net

T

Default ★★ dR Impact Episode 3 ★★

Follow us on Social Media

To

( Show opens with Prohundred TV special guest Komani )

Prohundred – Let me welcome you back to the best show in Dr Wrestling history . The Prohundred Tv . Even
    though you all don’t deserve to see my show but still I will do it cause I am better than each and everyone of you . I won’t waste your time much . So please welcome my guest tonight The guy who roams around with my title Komani .

(Komani’s music hits and he comes down to the ring )

Komani – I won’t say thanks for having me on your show . I just wanna say how are you Dr Universe .

(big cheer from the crowds). I know you all were getting bored of listening to him on the mike . But don’t worry anymore I am here to entertain you .

Prohundred – How dare you to come on my own show and disrespect me . Who do you think you are . That title that you have araund your waist will be taken away just like that . It will be like taking away a lollypop from a kid for me.

Komani – Hey , did you said what you had to say . Now I have something to tell to you.( Komani punches prohundred . )

They brawl in the ring for sometime then it ends with Komani hitting the GTS on Prohundred .

Komani vs Dr Boi

Finish: pinfall

finisher: roll-up

Winner: Dr Boi

Description – Awesome match . But it got ruined when prohundred distracted Komani and Boi took the advantage pinning him via roll-up. After the match both Prohundred and Boi attacked Komani . Prohundred hits the 619 and goes on the top rope . But lights go off and Prohundred and Boi escape the ring . A strange guy in black comes on the Titantron and say “The time is coming , I will be there buried but alive “

(Next Thread Destroyers music hit and they come to the ring)

Insideout – Last week Natalija won the Divas title . But we couldn’t celebrate it .

Eidena$$hole – Yes so now we are going to celebrate her win

Natalija – Awww you guys are so awesome I hope you have a big surprise for me .

Insideout – Of course we have . Eiden what should we begin with ?

Eidena$$hole – Since she is a champ she should be treated as royalty . Hey you fat guy come to the ring .

(The fat guy from the crowd comes to the ring)

Insideout – Where you from ?

Fat Guy – Brasil .

Eidena$$hole – Brasil sucks . Now get on your knees .

Natalija – Yes get on your knees and say . All Hail Thread Destroyers.

(Fat Guy gets on his knees and says all hail thread destroyers )

Insideout – Natalija open your boots . You shall kiss her feet now .

Eidena$$hole – And before kissing wipe your mouth . Your saliva is coming out . Stupid Brasilians .

(Fat guy gets on his knees . Natalija opens her boots. Brogue girls music hits and she stands on the titantron)

Brogue Girl – Hey there fella you don’t need to kiss that stinking leg . In fact I am going to break it just now cause I was informed that I will face you right now in a steel cage match . If I will I get the title shot.

Natalija – If you win …… What if I win.

Brogue Girl- Then don’t defend the title at HIAC.

Natalija- You’re on.

Brogue Girl – One more thing I wanted to tell you . Your 2 bodyguard are banned from ringside .

Natalija vs Brogue Girl steel cage match

Finish: escaping the cage

finisher: Nil

Winner: Brogue Girl

Description - – Good back and forth action between the 2 divas . Brogue girl hits the DDT.1……2….Natalija kicks out . Action continues . Natalija hits a drop kick from the top rope . 1…..2……Brogue girl kicks out . Brogue hits the Irish curse back breaker on Natalija .
    (Dr Angel’s music hits and she stands on the Titantron)
    Dr Angel – From this moment Thread Destroyers are not banned from ring side in this match . I lift that ban they can come whenever they want too .

Match continues …….. Natalija pins Brogue girl via roll-up . 1……2…. Brogue girl kicks out . Both divas are on the top rope . Natalija attempts to hit a kill switch from the top rope but Brogue girl throws her down . She tries to escape the cage . She is on top Natalija is knocked out . She is coming down . Few feet away from ground . Thread Destroyers come running . Insideout holds Brogue girl into the air . She tries to push but she falls and he catches her into his arms .(Note she did not touch the ground she is in air match isn’t over.) Eidena$$hole opens the cage gate and tries to drag Natalija out. Brogue girl is punching and slapping Insideout trying to get away from his hold .

(Sheamus’s music hits and he comes running ) . He takes Brogue girl into his arms from Insideout . Brogue Girl kisses Sheamus . Sheamus gets loose he slowny puts her down . Her feet touches to ground and she wins while Eiden is still trying to drag Natalija out of the cage . Thread Destroyers leave while Brogue and Sheamus continue kissing .

( Next Jermaine’s first promo in Wwe . Jermaines music hits and he enters the ring )

Jermaine – From many days I have been sitting back in the lockerroom and watch others main eventing . But at HIAC I have a match that can change my life . I have one chance to prove to everyone that I belong in the main events . No matter what happens who many times I get slammed and beaten . But in the end I will and I promise that I will walk out as the winner .

Eidena$$hole vs Jermaine vs Randy 310

Finish: Pinfall

finisher: Canadian Destroyer

Winner: Eidena$$hole

Description – Good back and forth action between the 3 superstar . Eidena$$hole hits the mic check on Randy310 but he kicks out . Match continues . Jermaine hits *Lion sault on Randy310 *but Eidena$$hole saves the match . Randy310 hits a spine buster on Eidena$$hole for a 2 count . He turns back to get a code breaker from Jermaine . Eidena$$hole irish wips Jermaine and finally hit the Canadian destroyer for a 3 count on Jermanie .

Nepali Keta vs Zmleca*

Finish – Pinfall

Finisher – Code Breaker

Winner – Nepali Keta

Description – Awesome match between both superstars . Nepali Keta hits the spine Buster for a 2count. Zmleca hits the DDT and goes on the top rope to hit satrship pain . But Nepali Keta gets away . He hits the code breake for a 3 count .

Backstage*
    (PhenomenalX is searching for Dr Angel but he doesn’t finds her)

Team feed us more vs DZ Sharma and Dr Boss

Finish – Pinfall

Finisher – Pedigree*

Winner – Team feed us more*

Description – Awesome match . In the end the team of Dr boss and Dz Sharma couldn’t work out together . Dz Sharma leaves the ring . Dr Boss turns back to get a pedigree from Dr Prince for a 3 count . Team feed us more celebrate in the ring .

(Backstage Mick Foley is shown arriving into the arena , PhenomenalX stops him and they do some private talk)

Twistoffate vs RooftopRko no DQ match*
    (with Insideout and Eidena$$hole on commentary)

Finish – pinfall

Finisher – Swanton Bomb*

Winner – Twistoffate

Description – Awesome match between the 2 . RooftopRko hits the flying elbow .1…..2…..Twistoffate kicks out . Twistoffate hits a DDT for 2 count . RooftopRko hits a suplex from top rope on Twistoffate . He taunts him for the Sweet chin music . Insideout enters the ring and hits the spear on RooftopRko and leaves the ring . Twistoffate wakes up to see RooftopRko is down . He goes on top rope and hits the swanton bomb on RooftopRko for a 3 count .

After the match Eidena$$hole brawls with Twistofffate . The whole official team comes and separate the 2 and take them back . Insideout enters the ring again and taunts RooftopRko for another Spear . RooftopRko gets up and Insideout escapes the ring .*

(Mick Foley’s music hits and he comes to the ring)

Main Event*

Mick Foley – Insideout , get into this ring you are not going anywhere . Get in right now . I have something I want to tell you to the face .

(Insideout gets into the ring while RooftopRko climbs and sits on the turnbuckle with a microphone in his hand )

RooftopRko – You *teacher and student talk I while I sit here and listen .

Insideout – What is it that you want to tell me Mick*

Mick Foley – Come little closer . I want you to hear it very close.

(Insideout gets closer and Mick Foley spits on his face . Insideout starts in anger)

Mick Foley – This is what you have become a spit . I didn’t trained you for this day . You held 4 title and all you do is cheat . You hide behind a women and a a$$hole.

(Insideout is looking down with anger)

Mick Foley – Look into my eyes when I talk to you . ( Insideout looks into his eyes)

Mick Foley – You know why I became the special ref for this match ?

Insideout – Why ?

Mick Foley – Cause I want to make sure the guy who walks into the Hell In a Cell is the guy I trained not a coward . It doesn’t matter if you win or lose . What matters is you give your 100% instead of cheating . I never won a Hell In a Cell match in my life but still I walked out of every match as a champion . Tell me you will do it . Do it for me .

Insideout- Yes I will .

RooftopRko – Is the little talk between the student and teacher is over . Can we have handshakes now and leave.

(RooftopRko gets down and offers a hand shake to Mick Foley )

Mick Foley shakes his hand . RooftopRko turns back to hit a sweet chin music on Insideout . Eidena$$hole and Natalija come running . Mick Foley and RooftopRko leave the ring .

(PhenomenalX’s music hits and he is on the Titantron)

PhenomenalX – Thread destroyers I have a little surprise for you guys .*

(The whole locker room comes out and start coming towards the ring . Thread Destroyers are in the ring alone . The Hell In a Cell is on the top)

The Cell start lowering while superstars approaches the ring . It touches the ground before any superstar can get into the ring . Thread Destroyers are locked inside the Hell In a Cell while other superstars are locked out and trying to break the Cell.

(Backstage Dr Angel is shown in the control room messing with the cell buttons . Impact goes off air)

Last edited by dR Angel; 10-25-2012 at 04:40 PM.

Moderator www.desirulez.net

T

Aweeeeesommmeeeeeee !!!!! 5/5

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

T

Quote Originally Posted by The Enigma View Post
    Aweeeeesommmeeeeeee !!!!! 5/5
    You would like to update the Enigma news now in your siggy

It's Clobberin Time

T

Read it for the second time.....Still Awesome
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

T

@Eiden your so lucky my friend you Even if i don't win the title at HIAC i am going to make sure you won't be able to defend it for quite some time.

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

T

great show again!!!!!!!!

21-1 time to riot

T

Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    Read it for the second time.....Still Awesome
    I loved the fat guy segment . Hope no body is here from Brasil

It's Clobberin Time

T

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    The perks of being heel you can insult anybody you choose just don't make a coby joke or you will be in trouble

T

Quote Originally Posted by Undertakergreece View Post
    great show again!!!!!!!!
    This was for someone

“The time is coming , I will be there buried but alive “

It's Clobberin Time

Runner Up - Wrestler Awards www.desirulez.net

T

LOVED IT

sheamus <3
    Current DR Wrestling ;; DIVA'S CHAMPION

'Alright There Fella?'

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

T

Awesome Episode

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Banned www.desirulez.net

T

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    I am originally from Brasil

Great show once again

Banned www.desirulez.net

T

Quote Originally Posted by brogue girl View Post
    LOVED IT

sheamus <3
    Congrats on getting to kiss Sheamus.

btw he is pathetic

T

Quote Originally Posted by Nepali Keta View Post
    I am originally from Brasil

Great show once again
    just to let you know it was maybe me but I had no influence of my text
    thats reminds me on a Brazilian Joke

Banned www.desirulez.net

T

Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    just to let you know it was maybe me but I had no influence of my text
    thats reminds me on a Brazilian Joke
    I am not from Brasil I was only kidding, As you see from my name, I am from Nepal

T

I am not from Brasil I was only kidding, As you see from my name, I am from Nepal
    Why should I no that I'm not from A$$hole either
    btw here is the Joke

http://www.desirulez.net/jokes-corne...tml#post848115

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

T

Great Show but to make it the GREATEST you need to have TheLegendKiller in this
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

T

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller. View Post
    Great Show but to make it the GREATEST you need to have TheLegendKiller in this
    You are having a knee surgery

It's Clobberin Time

T

btw he is pathetic
    You are in trouble ........ Brogue will kill you . Even I don't have guts to say anything bad abt Sheamus to her

It's Clobberin Time

T

Congrats on getting to kiss Sheamus.

btw he is pathetic
    agreeeeeeee

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast