Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23
  1. #1
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    4,705

    Default When will Stone Cold Steve Austin return?

    Follow us on Social Media





    It's been quite a while since we seen him, we all know he missed the 1000th episode of raw due to injury. But do you guys think it will be this year he returns or around royal rumble to the road of wm?

    And by guess will be he isn't returning just to return but somehow he will be involved in a huge storyline.

    The Rock vs Cm Punk special gues referee: Stone Cold Steve Austin

    edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

  2. #2
    Banned www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,182

    Default

    I want to see him back and not leave coz wwe is getting more and more boring

  3. #3
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nepali Keta View Post
    I want to see him back and not leave coz wwe is getting more and more boring
    SCSA VS Flaire at wrestlemania for the GM of RAW... wild prediction but would be awesome 2 legends

  4. #4
    dR Contributor www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    785

    Default

    u just cant find a opponent for RATTLESNAKE becoz he is Aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmm .
    LI8

  5. #5
    Coolbie www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Wijk bij Duurstede, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    I hope he will return soon but i doubt it. His knee is still quite bad after the injury and he is not in real great shape. I hope he will be back soon and get involved in a storyline. And hopefully he will have his match with Punk at WM in one and a half year! But like Enigma said a match with flair a this years WM for the GM role that would be awesome!


    I am the best in the world at what i do.

  6. #6
    dR Dazzler www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    2,076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dR boi View Post
    It's been quite a while since we seen him, we all know he missed the 1000th episode of raw due to injury. But do you guys think it will be this year he returns or around royal rumble to the road of wm?

    And by guess will be he isn't returning just to return but somehow he will be involved in a huge storyline.

    The Rock vs Cm Punk special gues referee: Stone Cold Steve Austin

    I Want Stone Cold Steve Austin Back As A General Manager of Monday Night Raw





    RISE ABOVE HATE


  7. #7
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Enigma View Post
    SCSA VS Flaire at wrestlemania for the GM of RAW... wild prediction but would be awesome 2 legends
    flair is to old. I like the Ideaof DR BOI Rock Vs. Punk referee SCSA
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  8. #8
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    flair is to old. I like the Ideaof DR BOI Rock Vs. Punk referee SCSA
    He still has one more good match in him. he is getting on but 1 more match couldn't hurt.

  9. #9
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Enigma View Post
    He still has one more good match in him. he is getting on but 1 more match couldn't hurt.
    of course maybe his heart.
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  10. #10
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    we will see him after the royal rumble or wm 29 , he will go against cm punk and they will announce the match will be at wm 30. ( just rumors )


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  11. #11
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    4,448

    Default

    we want scsa

  12. #12
    Coolbie www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Wijk bij Duurstede, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prohundred View Post
    we want scsa
    Right now is just to early for him. He will be there next year!


    I am the best in the world at what i do.

  13. #13
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    Right now is just to early for him. He will be there next year!
    yea after royal rumble or wm
    but 100% sure after royal rumble


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  14. #14
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    I don't think he will wrestle at this years WM . But special ref would be cool



    It's Clobberin Time

  15. #15
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    I don't think he will wrestle at this years WM . But special ref would be cool
    cm punk will probably lose to the rock at royal rumble , the next raw scsa comes and announce the match at wm 30 and the feud starts like what happened with rock vs cena
    it's just my predictions.


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  16. #16
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    cm punk will probably lose to the rock at royal rumble , the next raw scsa comes and announce the match at wm 30 and the feud starts like what happened with rock vs cena
    it's just my predictions.
    nah rock won't be champ he aint a full timer

  17. #17
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Enigma View Post
    nah rock won't be champ he aint a full timer
    he will win at royal rumble and lose at wm against cena .


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  18. #18
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    he will win at royal rumble and lose at wm against cena .
    Between WM and Royal Rumble is Elimination Chamber



    It's Clobberin Time

  19. #19
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    Between WM and Royal Rumble is Elimination Chamber
    yea i know
    he will at the royal rumble against cm punk
    john cena wins the royal rumble
    at elimination chamber cm punk gets his another match for the wwe champion ( his rematch)
    the next raw scsa returns and he start the promo with cm punk
    at wm the rock vs cena 2
    cena wins and the rock leaves forever probably.
    Last edited by The Villain; 10-26-2012 at 01:02 AM.


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  20. #20
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    yea i know
    he will at the royal rumble against cm punk
    john cena wins the royal rumble
    at elimination chamber cm punk gets his another match for the wwe champion ( his rematch)
    at wm the rock vs cena 2
    cena wins and the rock leaves forever probably.
    Rocky won't spend 3 months time in Wwe he has movies to do


    Punk vs Rock vs Cena at Wm at RR Punk will cheat to retain



    It's Clobberin Time

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •