Results 1 to 20 of 29
10-24-2012, 06:26 PM #1
Ways Dolph Ziggler Can Steal the Show at Hell in a Cell
Dolph Ziggler claims that he "steals the show," but how often does that truly happen? Ziggler is the self proclaim "Show Off" in the WWE and many think it's time for him to step up to the plate and hit a home run and he will have that chance at this Sunday's money in the Bank pay-per-view, hopefully. Here are a few ideas in which Ziggler can do to capitalize on stealing the show.
* Cash in the MITB Briefcase - If there was a time to cash in, now would be the time. Sheamus' title run has grown stale, and WWE needs a new fresh face to hold the World Heavyweight Championship title.
* Get Rid of Vickie Guerrero - Does Ziggler really need a mouth piece, or better yet, someone screaming at ring side while he wrestles? Vickie just got promoted to the supervisor of Raw, and it may be time to split the pairing of Ziggler and Vickie up. Dolph has proven that he defiantly knows how to work the microphone time and time again when given the chance. I think its time to take the mute button off and let this guy rip on everything and everyone.
* Turn Face - It's no secrete, Dolph Ziggler can get over as a heel, however we have yet to see him as a face. Maybe turning Ziggler face may help him get over to the next level of his destined success in the WWE.
* Interrupt the WWE Championship HIAC Match Between Punk and Ryback - This one is a long shot, considering Ziggler isn't even in the current program with Punk and Ryback. However, if WWE played this card out, I think it would be most shocking because no one would see it coming. The question is, who would he screw over in this match?
Your thoughts on that??Do you know Richard Cheese?
10-24-2012, 06:42 PM #2
For sure he should cash it at hiac , and i agree to get rid of vickie but don't turn face srsly
in my opinion i don't think he is either face or heel atm , he is the underdog , he should stay at his current character and be whc
i have no idea about the '' Interrupt the WWE Championship HIAC Match Between Punk and Ryback '' his mitb is for whc and should stay like that , he isn't rdy to be wwe champion yet.
Star Of The Month May 2013
Wrestler Of The Month February 2013
10-24-2012, 06:51 PM #3
10-24-2012, 06:54 PM #4
10-24-2012, 07:18 PM #5
I hope he cashes it in
It's Clobberin Time
10-24-2012, 07:18 PM #6
- Join Date
- Jul 2010
- Saudia Arabia
yes he should cash it in at hiac ppv and leave vickie but stay heel leave vicky in a manner that people start liking him and he becomes a pure heal maybe back stabbing her by helping AJ in some sort??????
and about the wwe championship i think its time for cena to turn heel and interrupt the match
10-24-2012, 08:12 PM #7
- Join Date
- Oct 2011
- The Gym
10-24-2012, 08:15 PM #8
* Cash in the MITB Briefcase - I think this is the most likley option i think big show is going to beat sheamus then sheamus brogue kicks bigshow because he lost then dolph comes and cashes in destroying the 45 second match by 15 seconds or something
* Get Rid of Vickie Guerrero - plain and simple he has never needed her dolph ziggler has talent and charisma as much as he try's he can't be full on heel because the fans actually realise he is probably one of the best wrestlers in the wwe after jack swagger
* Turn Face - It's no secrete, Dolph Ziggler can get over as a heel, however we have yet to see him as a face. Maybe turning Ziggler face may help him get over to the next level of his destined success in the WWE. - Very possible because he is embraced by the fans and his show off gimmick can work as face or heel
* Interrupt the WWE Championship HIAC Match Between Punk and Ryback - again i aggree this one is a long shot as it serves no purpose to him although that would be stealing the show
10-24-2012, 08:25 PM #9
The only thing thats in my mind now is for him to cash in his MITB on Sheamus and BEAT Sheamus at the next PPV when he defends his World title,I just hope Ziggler gets a good long title reign.
edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743
10-24-2012, 08:28 PM #10
10-24-2012, 08:54 PM #11
I hope to see him cash him and let him have a good run. But actually i like all the ideas And it is great that finally like Enigma said a wrestler is gonna be WHC. Hoping that Swagger will get a chance again but i highly doubt it.
I am the best in the world at what i do.
10-24-2012, 09:03 PM #12
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
He's tried to cash it in so many time. Cashing it in successfully this time would be just perfect. But what if he fails to cash it in like Cena? Could that be a possibility?
10-24-2012, 09:05 PM #13
10-24-2012, 09:29 PM #14
10-24-2012, 10:48 PM #15
10-24-2012, 10:58 PM #16
here is the video to show you
Do you know Richard Cheese?
10-24-2012, 11:29 PM #17
Let me take the options you said
Cash in the MITB Briefcase: I'm almost 100% sure this is going to happen, I't been said a lot that Ziggler wants to cash in when Sheamus lose his title and the perfect to the take the title from him is Big Show as he is the giant and he can beat anyone in front of him if you can say
Get Rid of Vickie Guerrero: i don't think Ziggler will be stupid to get rid of Vickie because of her position of power right, I believe he is gonna take advantage of her being at her position right now than after maybe she lose her power than i believe that Ziggler will tell Vickie she is useless and he doesn't need her after she lost the advantage he have
Turn Face: I don't believe this is an option as he have the MITB briefcase and all who cashed i't became a heel or they are already heels, And also Ziggler looks awesome as a heel so i'ts no necessary to change him
Interrupt the WWE Championship HIAC Match Between Punk and Ryback: There is no point what soever for him to try to interrupt the match as he from smackdown and the only match he can interrupt is the WHC match so there is no need for him interrupt the match between Cm Punk and Ryback because i't will only make everyone scratch there head on why a guy who have a MITB briefcase for the WHC to try to interrupt the WWE championship match i't just doesn't make sense
Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743
"life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel
10-24-2012, 11:31 PM #18
- Join Date
- May 2012
he will cash it in
10-25-2012, 05:11 AM #19
It does not matters what we think. WWE will screw up HIAC and Do something sh*tty!
And the Predictable things like 'Cashing in on BigShow in less than 45 seconds' can happen because its WWE, predictability level is high!What I Have Achieved
"dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
"dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
"dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"
10-25-2012, 05:53 AM #20
I want him to cash it in
•°·._.•β€$ţ ɨɲ ţh€ ώ๏яℓď•._.·°•
✪ƒєєℓ ƒяєє тσ яєρ✪
╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮