Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28
  1. #1
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    4,705

    Default aj vs hardy fued in coming months?

    Follow us on Social Media





    this something id like to see and think there may be a good chance of it happening.

    it seems like tna is teasing an aj heel turn after last week and with hardy as champion, it would be a good time to get aj back in the main event.

    aj can talk about how he wants his company back and that hardy is a clown and is a disgrace to tna being there champion. aj could challenge him for the title in an ultimate x match, tell hardy to enter his world.

    maybe we could see this fued soon, id like to see it around final resolution or genesis.

    edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

  2. #2
    Coolbie www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Wijk bij Duurstede, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Could definitely be. But there are loads of guys who i love to see hardy feuding with right now.. Like Bully and Mr. anderson.... Anderson.


    I am the best in the world at what i do.

  3. #3
    Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jeddah
    Posts
    7,945

    Default

    Nyc Idea


    AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

    We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

  4. #4
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    Could definitely be. But there are loads of guys who i love to see hardy feuding with right now.. Like Bully and Mr. anderson.... Anderson.
    totally agree
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  5. #5
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    4,448

    Default

    Nice I like The Idea

  6. #6
    Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,144

    Default

    AJ Lee vs. Jeff Hardy


  7. #7
    Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jeddah
    Posts
    7,945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a1v4r View Post
    AJ Lee vs. Jeff Hardy
    Not Aj Lee.............Its Aj Styles


    AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

    We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

  8. #8
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    Yes Mr Anderson Vs hardy i love it and i have been wanting this for ages my 2 favorite wrestlers in a fight.

  9. #9
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Enigma View Post
    Yes Mr Anderson Vs hardy i love it and i have been wanting this for ages my 2 favorite wrestlers in a fight.
    YOu know how much I would love to see that but I'm on Bullys side. I dont think he ever was WHC and he did so much now he deserves it finally
    Last edited by EidenAnderson; 10-24-2012 at 02:19 AM.
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  10. #10
    Coolbie www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Wijk bij Duurstede, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    YOu how much I would love to see that but I'm on Bullys side. I dont think he ever was WHC and he did so much now he deserves it finally
    Totally agree mate!


    I am the best in the world at what i do.

  11. #11
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moaz333 View Post
    Not Aj Lee.............Its Aj Styles
    he made a joke
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  12. #12
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    He does deserve it I agree with you 100% but Anderson as worked just as hard as has storm and angel all of them deserve a shot

  13. #13
    Coolbie www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Wijk bij Duurstede, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Enigma View Post
    He does deserve it I agree with you 100% but Anderson as worked just as hard as has storm and angel all of them deserve a shot
    Offcourse they all work hard but bully has always been a tag team wrestler and he has to train a lot more and different to become a single wrestler. And look how good he did it as a single wrestler. His work as heel was freaking awesome! So bully definitely deserves it the most!


    I am the best in the world at what i do.

  14. #14
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    Offcourse they all work hard but bully has always been a tag team wrestler and he has to train a lot more and different to become a single wrestler. And look how good he did it as a single wrestler. His work as heel was freaking awesome! So bully definitely deserves it the most!
    agree All named guys are tremendous Wrestler, no doubt but bully derserve it most. he never was WHC the others was, he is in the best form of his wrestling carrer and maybe its his only and last chance for single wrestling gold. I say now or never
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  15. #15
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    Offcourse they all work hard but bully has always been a tag team wrestler and he has to train a lot more and different to become a single wrestler. And look how good he did it as a single wrestler. His work as heel was freaking awesome! So bully definitely deserves it the most!
    Again your spot on bully does deserve it but I don't think he is going to get it I think it's to good of a chance to cued with Devon remember he said "don't think I forgot about you putting my son through a table" so if that's going to happen my money is on storm or Anderson

  16. #16
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Enigma View Post
    Again your spot on bully does deserve it but I don't think he is going to get it I think it's to good of a chance to cued with Devon remember he said "don't think I forgot about you putting my son through a table" so if that's going to happen my money is on storm or Anderson
    yeah I know that and I'm more hoping that its going to be Bully. I guess the chances are better for the rest of the guys. Its just would be cool if he wins it Bully as champ would be kind of like when mick foley won the title they both are not the real type of guy who usually wins the belt but both busted their heads open and did evrything for the buisness
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  17. #17
    Coolbie www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Wijk bij Duurstede, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    yeah I know that and I'm more hoping that its going to be Bully. I guess the chances are better for the rest of the guys. Its just would be cool if he wins it Bully as champ would be kind of like when mick foley won the title they both are not the real type of guy who usually wins the belt but both busted their heads open and did evrything for the buisness
    I agree, i am hoping it`s going to be Bully Ray but offcourse i know the chance is big that he won`t. We can always hope


    I am the best in the world at what i do.

  18. #18
    Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    he made a joke
    I tried, I failed. I guess. (:


  19. #19
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,398

    Default

    Bah, I hope AJ isn't jobbing to Jeff Hardy now...

  20. #20
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In my private jet
    Posts
    5,553

    Default

    I thought this was about wwe aj


    ._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.


    On Vacation

    ✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

    *. .*


 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •