Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Cool dR Present dR *Raw* Episode No.4

Follow us on Social Media

Welcome to Monday Night dR Raw !!!

Opening segment:

(Phenomenal X music hits and enters the ring with Scott Armstrong on his side)

Phenomenal X: Hello ladies and gentlemens and welcome to a new episode of DR RAW, Well i will start talking about what happened in DR SD a few days ago with DR Angel firing the referee Scott Armstrong and putting matches that shouldn't have put, So Scott i got you here to tell you not to worry because i'm reversing the unfair decision that DR Angel did to you for doing your work and you can have your job back,
    Scott Armstrong: But what about DR Angel?
    Phenomenal X: Like i said don't worry everything will be okay and now go backstage and get ready because i will need your service at the main event tonight,
    Scott Armstrong: Ok, Thank you GM, (And Scott leaves the ring) Phenomenal X: And now what i'm gonna do to DR Angel i would rather leave that to another time as i have a show to run tonight and i really don't want any distractions from DR Angle or anyone else, Now speaking of the show as this is the last Raw before HIAC i'm going to put the number one contenders in singles matches except for the main event because i'ts going to be a tag team match between the champions: Insideout, EidenA$$hole vs the number one contender for the DR Title RooftopRKO & the number one contender for the DR WHC prohundred, So everyone enjoy the show and i will see you all later (Phenomenal X music hits and he leaves the ring)

singles matches: DR Prince vs DR Boi

Finish: Pinfall

winner: DR Prince

Description: I't was a very awesome match, DR Boi started hitting DR Prince with an open fist until hi knocked him off on the corner than DR Boi hitted a closeline on DR Prince putting him on the ground than going up to hit the leg drop from the top rope and going for the pin 1....2.... and he kicks out, fast forward after the both are tired after giving what they got to each other DR Boi tried to hit his finisher quickly but DR Prince countered to hit his signature move and he got i't and DR Prince going for the pin 1.....2..... and kicks out at the last moment, Than DR Prince carried DR Boi and tried to hit his finisher move but DR Boi also countered and hit his signature move and than going for pin 1.....2...... and he also kicks out and after DR Prince kicked out DR Boi started to get angry and started to argue with the ref about not counting fast, But out of nowhere DR Prince hits the finisher after DR Boi was busy with and he goes for the pin 1......2......3 and DR Prince gets the win after an awesome match that both made.

Interview: DR Angel walks backstage and than Interview catches up to her:

Interview: What are you thoughts about what our GM said about you in the beginning of the show?
    DR Angel: believe i't or not i was trying to help PX with his work as he is obviously doing a lot of work and no one helping with his work but he took that like i want his place as GM well i don't want that, And he says that he will take care of me i don't know what he means by that but i'm completely ready for anything he says or do, ( There is fighting and noises going around the backstage area and DR Angel goes to check i't out, And she see a fight between Jermaine and Randy310 and the security broke them up)
    DR Angel: What the hell is going on?
    Randy310: I told him i will beat him in the triple threat match at HIAC against him and DZSharma,
    DR Angel: what about you Jermaine?
    Jermaine: I disagree with him, I Will be the winner at the triple threat match and you can't stop me Randy310 from getting my will deserved win, DR Angel: That is enough, If you both think that you can win than prove i't tonight because i'm putting both of you in a match tonight.... against each other, And now both leave and get ready for your match because i'ts next,

(They both go ad get ready for the match and DR Angel leaves with a smile on her face)

Jermaine vs Randy310

finisher: Codebreaker

Winner: Jermaine

Description: This was a pretty awesome match between the two, First as the match started they both hitted fists against each other and than out of nowhere Jermaine hits the enzuigiri on Randy310 and than going for the pin 1.... and randy310 kicks out, Fast forward Randy310 was still standing and Jermaine was dizzy in the ring, And Randy310 was taunting Jermaine with some of his move and Jermaine tried to fight back but than randy310 hit his signature move on Jermaine and he is getting prepared to hit his finisher until TheLegendKiller came out on the ramp but not looking 100%, And Randy310 was shocked seeing him that he forgot Jermaine was in the ring, And than Jermaine got up and he was getting prepared to hit his finisher move and Randy310 was focusing on TheLegendKiller that he didn't know Jermaine was up, And after Randy310 turned around Jermaine hit his finisher the Codebreaker and going for the pin 1....2.....3 and Jermaine got the win and he proved that no one can stop him from getting his win, And TheLegendKiller was smiling after Randy310 the one who injured him got defeated.

Twistoffate vs Moaz333

Finish: pinfall

finisher: Swanton Bomb

Winner: Twistoffate

Description: The both of the wrestlers had there top performance in this match, they both got moves on each other and going for a lot of pins but not getting the three count, Fast forward Moaz333 put Twistoffate on the top to hit the suplex but Twistoffate countered Moaz333 and pushed him and than Twistoffate got up and tried to hit the Swanton Bomb and he got i't successfully and he goes for the 1....2...... and he kicks out from Twistoffate's finisher an Twistoffate looks surprised that Moaz333 kicked out of his finisher, And as Twistoffate climb to the top and he tried to hit his finisher again but Moaz333 avoided the finisher and than Moazz333 hitted the AA on Twistoffate and he tried to for the pin but a little late and 1......2.....and Twistoffate kicks out because of getting the pin late, And Moaz333 was desperate he didn't know what to do but he took Twistoffate and tried to hit the AA again but Twistoffate counterd and hitted the twist of fate on Moaz333 and Twistoffate going fast to the top rope and hitting the Swanton bomb for the second time and he goes for the pin 1.....2.....3 and Twistoffate gets the win and he keeps being undefeated going to HIAC and keeping the momentum for the number one contender ship for IC Championship.

Special guest: (Phenomenal X music hits and he enters the ring with a mic)
    PX: Hello DR Universe as well as you know we get you a special guest every week and this Raw is like every other and no i would like to present to you the special guest of this week

JEFF HARDY

(Jeff Hardy music hits and gets a massive cheers)
    Jeff Hardy: Thank you GM i appreciate you asking for me to come to one of the best raising company's in the history,
    PX: Anytime and i leave you to know every body here,(GM leaves the ring)
    Jeff Hardy: Well as everyone of you know HIAC will be next Sunday and there is a lot of awesome matches so i was thinking of asking the DR Staff to help them in anyway i can to make the company best of the best,
    (Thread Destroyers music hits and they come into the ring)
    Insideout: Best of the best? just me and my tag team partner being in the PPV makes i't the best of the best and no one really needs help from a guy who put face paint on him every time he comes in ring and putting stupid things on his arm to make the crowd cheer him, we don't need the DR Universe hell we were the best even before this company got in the business,
    EidenA$$hole: And seriously who do you think you are to just come and say you to help us and make the PPV's you can't do anything of what you said because you already lost your touch on and you can't do anything not to us and not to the locker room in the back so step back and let the real men take over and you just leave and take some drugs or what you always do that leads to jail,
    Jeff Hardy: You say i can't do nothing Well i guess i'm gonna prove you wrong because when i came here before the show begins the GM told me that he wants me in the main event tonight to lead like i always do and he put me as the Special guest referee for your match tonight,
    (Thread destroyers look shocked of the announcement and out of nowhere Jeff punches them both and they are out of the ring)

Jeff Hardy: I will see you both in the ring tonight.

Cole - Ladies and gentleman barack obama just posted a tout and let me show u

Barack obama - Wtf is going on if insideout will leave dR Wrestling i will riot and i will sue every1 and i will resign form president postion too ::

Now can u dig that

Cole - Ladies and gentleman i also receive one tweet from Edge let me show u that

Edge - NO !! NO !! NO !! NO !! NO !! NO !! NO !! NO !! NO !! IO u are not going any where and if u will retire then who will complete my dream

Main Event:

Insideout & EidenA$$hole vs prohundred & rooftoprko (special guest referee Jeff Hardy)

commentary: JR, Jerry Lawler, Michael Cole

winners: The thread destroyers

Description: This match was the main event and what a main event i't is, First the match starts with Insideout and the number one contender for his title RoofTopRKO,
    And as the wrestlers were about lock in Insidout gets back and tag in EidenA$$hole and the crowd boos Insideout, Fast forward.... Insideout in the ring and he hits his finisher on RooftopRKO and goes for the pin 1......2......
    Jerry Lawler: He kicked out from the move that always finish Insideout opponents
    Jim Ross: Yes i mean look at Insideout face he looks prett surprised on rooftopRKO kick of his finisher,
    Michael Cole: what an awesome match so far, And the match continues..... EidenA$$hole is trying to hit the suplex from the top rope but prohundred counters the move and hits the 450 splash
    Maichael Cole: He got i't the 450 splash on EidenA$$hole and ref goes for the pin, 1......2......
    Jerry Lawler: Insideout breaks the pin and saves his partner from loosing the match,
    Jim Ross: But what an awesome main event Jerry no one is giving up this like they putting there lifes there careers on the line what a great showdown, Fast forward........ There was EidenA$$hole getting ready to hit the Mic Check on RooftopRKO but he counters i't and pushes EidenA$$hole on the ref Jeff Hardy
    Jim Ross: Oh no the ref is down and out and there is no one to take over the match,
    Jerry Lawler: Look RooftopRKO is going for his fnisher..... and he hits i't and is going for the pin
    (The crowd says 1.....2......3......4.......5)
    but the ref is down there should a new ref taking his place, And Insideout comes out of nowhere and hits RooftopRKO with the DR wrestling title that he will be challenging Insideout for i't at HIAC next sunday
    Jim Ross: oh no what a cheap shot by Insideout,
    Michael Cole: look another ref has come and i't looks that EidenA$$hole recoverd and he is getting to hit his finisher..... and he got i't and the counts 1......2......3 and
    the thread destroyers getting the cheap victory over Prohoundred and RooftopRKO leading to HIAC this sunday
    and
    they leave with titles smiling because there opponents on the ring with no movment what so ever and the same goes for the special guest referee Jeff Hardy as he also is on the ground after he got knocked out,

And the show ended on that seen

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Awesome Show Again

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Awesome episode!! seems like everything is going to be great.

just the Barack Obama tout was a little bit early
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

great show !! loved it

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

I don't wanna go

Yes we won finally not that winning matters we are used to losing now too

Barak Obama will resign if I quit

Edge has hopes with me I knew that

It's Clobberin Time

btw it was a great match between DR Prince vs DR Boi

Moderator www.desirulez.net

Great show as always was a pleasure to read

Runner Up - Wrestler Awards www.desirulez.net

ah good show. loved it.
    lucky i got the night off right *kicks her feet up onto her desk*
    Current DR Wrestling ;; DIVA'S CHAMPION

'Alright There Fella?'

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by dR PriNce View Post
    btw it was a great match between DR Prince vs DR Boi
    Agree

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

What a great show again. Beat Randy310 again
    And IO please don`t go, i don`t want you and obama to quit

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

One Word AWESOME

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

the perfect show!!!!this show will survive for 20 years.

21-1 time to riot

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

nice

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

Awesome Show
    I am back guys!
    GM: Take out Randy310 from Pre-Show Cause I want a match with him at HIAC in a 'Hell in a cell' or 'I quit' match!
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller. View Post
    Awesome Show
    I am back guys!
    GM: Take out Randy310 from Pre-Show Cause I want a match with him at HIAC in a 'Hell in a cell' or 'I quit' match!
    You can`t just make a match yourself and ruin my pre-show match

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Runner Up - Wrestler Awards www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    You can`t just make a match yourself and ruin my pre-show match
    totally agree.
    Current DR Wrestling ;; DIVA'S CHAMPION

'Alright There Fella?'

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller. View Post
    Awesome Show
    I am back guys!
    be patient you are not planned in for HIAC. it too late for that

Moderator www.desirulez.net

I wanna day off lol after HIAC I'm taking a personal day #sunseaenigma #mronedayoff

Quote Originally Posted by The Enigma View Post
    I wanna day off lol after HIAC I'm taking a personal day #sunseaenigma #mronedayoff
    you derseve it after a great feud you will take a damn hard beating from me and needs a day of

Banned www.desirulez.net

Again, a great show

Thanks to the hosts!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast