Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Who Was This Jesus Dude Anyway?
10-23-2012, 08:01 PM #1
Who Was This Jesus Dude Anyway?
Three good points that Jesus was Mexican:
1. His first name was Jesus.
2. He was bilingual.
3. He was always being harassed by the authorities.
But there were equally good arguments that Jesus was black:
1. He called everybody "brother."
2. He liked Gospel.
3. He couldn't get a fair trial.
But there were equally good arguments that Jesus was Jewish:
1. He went into His Father's business.
2. He lived at home until he was 33.
3. He was sure his Mother was a virgin and his Mother was sure
he was God.
But then there were equally good arguments that Jesus was
1. He talked with his hands.
2. He had wine with every meal.
3. He used olive oil.
But then there were equally good arguments that Jesus was a
1. He never cut his hair.
2. He walked around barefoot.
3. He started a new religion.
But then there were equally good arguments that Jesus was Irish
1. He never got married.
2. He was always telling stories.
3. He loved green pastures.
But perhaps the most compelling evidence is that Jesus was a
1. He had to feed a crowd at a moment's notice when there was no
2. He kept trying to get the message across to a bunch of men
who JUST DIDN'T GET IT.
3. Even when He was dead, He had to get up because there was
more work for him to do.Do you know Richard Cheese?
10-24-2012, 01:18 AM #2
Too Long But Funny
AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion
We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........