Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Is With...

Runner Up - Wrestler Awards www.desirulez.net

Angry What Is With...

Follow us on Social Media

All the fluffing pettyness?

I get that some of you do NOT like others on here and you do NOT get along with others on this forum.

But really guys, I know there is Kayfabe etc on the DR Wrestling but half of you right just keep being so petty to one an other.

I get that some of you are not going to find a picture funny, and that some pictures are going to posted more than once. But that isnt our fault. If you do not like something is there a need for you all to keep posting "its not funny" or "its been posted before" this is not before any of you think it is, aimed at one person.. it is aimed a various few. REALLY? Is there any need. Some of us have not had the patience to go through every single page to check out the pictures, because we simply do not have the time. So if we post something twice is there a need to see these comments, and if something is not funny is there a need to post those comments also.
    Some of us are going to find them funny, and some of us are simply not going to find them funny. But when you are going through the pictures and see comments like that they seriously just make you think wtf.

If I was a brand new person to this site, those kind of comments etc would seriously put me off remaining a member on here.
    And simply, I joined this site for some fun, to meet some new people but the pettyness the past few days etc is seriously putting me off remaining on here.. :/

rant over
    Current DR Wrestling ;; DIVA'S CHAMPION

'Alright There Fella?'

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

I'm sorry I didnt wanted to hurt your fellings
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    I'm sorry I didnt wanted to hurt your fellings
    no no no no its k like

'Alright There Fella?'

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by brogue girl View Post
    no no no no its k like
    Who is the person give me thread link

It's Clobberin Time

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    Who is the person give me thread link
    nothing its kinda aimed at everyone!

'Alright There Fella?'

nothing its kinda aimed at everyone!
    Me too

It's Clobberin Time

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

I get that some of you do NOT like others on here and you do NOT get along with others on this forum.

But really guys, I know there is Kayfabe etc on the DR Wrestling but half of you right just keep being so petty to one an other.

I get that some of you are not going to find a picture funny, and that some pictures are going to posted more than once. But that isnt our fault. If you do not like something is there a need for you all to keep posting "its not funny" or "its been posted before" this is not before any of you think it is, aimed at one person.. it is aimed a various few. REALLY? Is there any need. Some of us have not had the patience to go through every single page to check out the pictures, because we simply do not have the time. So if we post something twice is there a need to see these comments, and if something is not funny is there a need to post those comments also.
    Some of us are going to find them funny, and some of us are simply not going to find them funny. But when you are going through the pictures and see comments like that they seriously just make you think wtf.

If I was a brand new person to this site, those kind of comments etc would seriously put me off remaining a member on here.
    And simply, I joined this site for some fun, to meet some new people but the pettyness the past few days etc is seriously putting me off remaining on here.. :/

rant over
    I don't think that I had to with this

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

rant over
    i agree

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Moderator www.desirulez.net

I think as insideout said on a previous post some people don't understand the concept of kayfabe at it may be confusing some people.

Quote Originally Posted by The Enigma View Post
    I think as insideout said on a previous post some people don't understand the concept of kayfabe at it may be confusing some people.
    get it. some people need to like learn and have a lesson.
    its like they are still coming away from the who DR wrestling with the same attitude

'Alright There Fella?'

Senior Member www.desirulez.net

rant over
    Hello Brogue Girl!!

I am pretty new to this site, as I joined last week. I saw some posts by people, then others responding to let them know it was old info, etc. Still though, for the most part, people were thanking them for it anyhow. I assumed, like you stated earlier, that not everyone has the time to research the site to see what all has been posted prior.

To your point, no, I am not put off from using the site. ;-) These are simply black words on a white background, and people can't read intent from the posters, and tell their emotions when writing them (are they being sarcastic, etc.) I love wrestling, always have. I like to talk about it too, which is why I joined this site - to bounce ideas off of one another and have fun playing what if scenarios and talking about who did what, etc.

Anyhow, hope you are doing well, and I look forward to seeing many more posts from you in the future!!

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by BigHumpDaddy View Post
    Hello Brogue Girl!!

I am pretty new to this site, as I joined last week. I saw some posts by people, then others responding to let them know it was old info, etc. Still though, for the most part, people were thanking them for it anyhow. I assumed, like you stated earlier, that not everyone has the time to research the site to see what all has been posted prior.

To your point, no, I am not put off from using the site. ;-) These are simply black words on a white background, and people can't read intent from the posters, and tell their emotions when writing them (are they being sarcastic, etc.) I love wrestling, always have. I like to talk about it too, which is why I joined this site - to bounce ideas off of one another and have fun playing what if scenarios and talking about who did what, etc.

Anyhow, hope you are doing well, and I look forward to seeing many more posts from you in the future!!
    Good words!!

and we allways thank someone even for old news, maybe not for the news but for the work someone made to share the news with us.

I like your Comments, I'm watching you and you are definitly on my Like list. Good job Buddy
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    Good words!!

and we allways thank someone even for old news, maybe not for the news but for the work someone made to share the news with us.

I like your Comments, I'm watching you and you are definitly on my Like list. Good job Buddy
    Agreed, keep up the good work your doing great

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

You're taking it way too seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by a1v4r View Post
    BG is not taking it to serious it is others who are taking it too serious and it is off putting people are spamming/being rude to other members. and posting excessively and posting and re-posting the same thing on different posts just to increase post count. does that not bother you ?

Quote Originally Posted by BigHumpDaddy View Post
    Hello Brogue Girl!!

Thank you, just my opinion though. Not everyone is the same and I highly know that

-----------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by a1v4r View Post
    in one sense i am taking it seriously, at least i admit this
    in another sense i am not

i DO NOT come onto this site everyday to see people having ago at one or another
    to see others taking it all to seriously, there is a storyline which we are all playing along with, then there are people who are stepping out of that storyline and taking it into the actual SERIOUS forum where we actually talk.
    this is not something i want to be seeing and as far as i know some other people commented on this the other day as well. i have just had the guts to write a post about it.

so if i am taking it too seriously then thats my own fault but at least i have stepped up

i am not here to argue, i am here to have a bleeding good time and make friends.
    but when people step out of this and take everything the same way, its personally ruining my experience of this site and making me want to leave.
    Last edited by brogue girl; 10-23-2012 at 10:18 PM.

'Alright There Fella?'

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

I agree with you, but as most of us i sometimes say things are double posted or something, that`s not a bad thing to say as a long as you say it in a normal way.
    But it`s annoying that some people are acting real offensive towards eachother. If you do it in dR Wrestling where it`s kayfabe or to someone you know or understands your being sarcastic it`s no problem but just act relax and normal to everyone folks

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    I agree with you, but as most of us i sometimes say things are double posted or something, that`s not a bad thing to say as a long as you say it in a normal way.
    But it`s annoying that some people are acting real offensive towards eachother. If you do it in dR Wrestling where it`s kayfabe or to someone you know or understands your being sarcastic it`s no problem but just act relax and normal to everyone folks
    yea exactly, like in kayfabe its okay because its how some of us are going to react and espesh against these bloody heels
    hahha but alot of peeps are taking it out of kayfabe

'Alright There Fella?'

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Its because this forum is home to the nicest people online.

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

BG I hope you are happy now cause if you aren't some peoplee are getting killed tonight

lol kidding I hope it's fine now

It's Clobberin Time

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast