dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Default Miley Cyrus – Jonas Brothers’ Wedding Bells Is About Me

Follow us on Social Media

Jonas Brothers have pulled a page out of Taylor Swift’s book by releasing a song rumored to be about Miley Cyrus and her engagement. The guys introduced a new song at the Radio City Music Hall called “Wedding Bells”. Fans jumped at the conclusion the song was written about Miley and her relationship with Nick Jonas back in the day. So during a recent interview with Ryan Seacrest, he asked her on her thoughts and feelings about reportedly being the muse of the song. She said she wasn’t mad and she thought it could be about her, but she isn’t all that interested in the song right now in this time of her life. However, she does feel like the subject is a little too easy to guess who the song was written about. You can hear more about her thoughts in the audio only video down below. As for some of the highlights from her interview, here are a few.

I don’t know who else is getting married… so I feel like that’s pretty blatant…I think that you kind of get a fair warning when you date an artist and someone that’s a writer. When you’re going through things that you’re going to end up hearing about it on the radio.

It's Clobberin Time