Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Question WWE Locker Room Rooting For Ryback

Follow us on Social Media

In an interview with PWTorch Livecast, Booker T revealed that Ryback has the full support of the WWE locker room.

He said: "Definitely, I think the locker room is rooting for him. He knows what the respect issue is in the business. He knows what that really, really means, and how far he's going to go or not go (based on respect). He's a humble kid. I do think the locker room is pulling for him to do well. he tale is going to be told after he goes out there in the big main event slot. If he can pull that match up and pull that match together. If he can do that, his stock is going to go way up. If he goes out there and flops, it's going to go way down. So, I look forward to Ryback going out there and being able to pull the job off. I really think he can get it done."

COMMENT: Does Ryback have what it takes to be a main event star?

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by dR PriNce View Post
    COMMENT: Does Ryback have what it takes to be a main event star?
    I already saw this thread somewhere, great the locker room is behind him. But i don`t think he got it, he`s boring as hell in ring and i`m not even gonna think about him making a promo

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    I already saw this thread somewhere, great the locker room is behind him. But i don`t think he got it, he`s boring as hell in ring and i`m not even gonna think about him making a promo
    Feed him more