Thread: ROH

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Default ROH

Follow us on Social Media

Ring Of Honor, don`t think much of you watch it but if you have the time to watch it, I really recommend it. Just watch Glory By Honor XI and you will know what I mean. They really got some amazing talent there. I`ll just name a few, Adam Cole, Davey Richards, Eddie Edwards, Jay Lethal(TNA people will know him quite well.), Michael Elgin, Rhino, Roderick Strong, TaDarius Thomas and last but definitely the best Kevin Steen. Those are all very talented guys. And Jay Lethal amazed me, he`s a heel now and he`s doing great and for Kevin Steen he`s really one of the best wrestlers. The other guys are also really great. And talking about the tag team division their also doing great. The bravado brothers, the Briscoe brothers, S.C.U.M (Steve Corino & Zombie Princess Jimmy Jacobs) and the best of them all “Wrestling`s Greatest Tag Team” Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin.

It`s new, refreshing and edgy so just give it a try. As you see they have great wrestlers in singles and tag team division so just watch it. Especially the matches with Steen in it are awesome. Just watch Glory By Honor XI, especially after these 2 matches so you will understand what I mean: Jay Lethal Vs. Davey Richards and ROH Champ Kevin Steen Vs. Michael Elgin

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

I know ROH is incredibly good. But I'm to Busy here with WWE, TNA and Desi Rulez Wrestling. mostly I'm only coming here for posting stuff, I dont even had Time to watch SD yet.
    But you are right. ROH is awesome too
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    I know ROH is incredibly good. But I'm to Busy here with WWE, TNA and Desi Rulez Wrestling. mostly I'm only coming here for posting stuff, I dont even had Time to watch SD yet.
    But you are right. ROH is awesome too
    Yeah me too

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

I fully understand you guys. Actually i have the same problem.. If i have a couple of few hours it`s filled we watching everything from WWE,TNA & ROH i haven`t seen yet and posting on dR

But there must be people who have the time for it and as you guys already said it`s awesome. So just like with TNA we must get people watching ROH

I am the best in the world at what i do.