Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Question Steve Austin: 'Sheamus Isn't Ready Yet'

Follow us on Social Media

WWE Hall of Famer Steve Austin wrote in his recent Fighting Spirit Magazine column how he e doesn’t feel Sheamus is ready to be champion yet even though he considers him talented. He also expresses concern that the importance WWE’s World Titles has never been lower.

Austin wrote, "Sheamus is a big talented dude, no doubt about it. Can he get to where the company wants him to go? That remains to be seen, and there’s a lot of work required from both him and the company in order to jump to that superstar level. He’s doing fine for the amount of time he’s been in the business, and there is no disrespect intended, but there are so many aspects that go towards making a guy draw money with the title."

COMMENT: Do you agree with Austin'

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

I agree a bit, cause in SCSA days a guy like Sheamus definitely wouldn`t be the WHC. But in the Smackdown roster Sheamus is definitely one of the best(Hate to admit it cause i don`t like supersheamus) so he and a few other guys deserve it atm. I also agree with SCSA that the WWE’s World Titles has never been lower, i mean the WHC doesn`t mean sh*t at the moment. Some valid points Stone Cold made there

I am the best in the world at what i do.