Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Aamir Khan doesnít want to compete with anyone!

Follow us on Social Media

Aamir Khan, who is gearing up for the release of his upcoming film Talaash, plays the role of a policeman. The actor said that heís role is very different from Salman Khanís role in Dabangg and that he isnít looking to compete with anyone..
    Aamir said on the music launch of Talaash on thurday, ďI donít want to compete with anyone. Ajay, Salman and Akshay have been cops earlier but this is very different. My character is struggling with his past. This is not an out and out entertainer, but I liked it.Ē

Aamir has given back to back hits since a long time now, but he says that he doesnít let the pressure of his earlier performances distract him from his current projects.
    ďThe pressure will always be there. This is good that people expect more from me, but it is scary too. I make sure that the pressure doesnít come in my way of work,Ē he said.
    The thriller stars Kareena Kapoor and Rani Mukherjee as well.
    Previously, Aamir was seen in the avatar of a cop in Sarfarosh. However, Aamir said that he didnít have to do a lot of research for his role in Sarfarosh.
    ...being a human...